Author Topic: Then bring it on, Van Jones. Bring. It. On.  (Read 963 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Then bring it on, Van Jones. Bring. It. On.
« on: April 03, 2012, 01:57:47 PM »
You've got one thing right, Van Jones. When I say I love America, I absolutely do not mean you, or anyone who thinks like you. Your color has nothing to do with it. Nothing whatsoever. I would just as soon you were glistening crimson.

Van Jones: Libertarians Hate 'the Brown Folk, and the Gays, and the Lesbians' (video)

"I hear a lot about "liberty" now... they say the only thing that matters in America is "liberty"... They say America has only one value - "liberty"... and if you stand for any other value, you're "anti-American". They've taken their despicable ideology, and they're using it as a wrecking ball that they've painted red, white, and blue, to smash down every good thing in America... they consciously say they wanna defund government... They say they're patriots, but they hate everybody in America who looks like us... the brown folk, and the gays and the lesbians, the people with all these piercings and tattoos - y'all. When they say they love America they don't mean you. They don't mean me. And so it's time for us to take the country away from this cheap patriotism, and stand for some deep patriotism."
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Then bring it on, Van Jones. Bring. It. On.
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 02:06:57 PM »
.... they hate everybody in America who looks like us... the brown folk, and the gays and the lesbians, the people with all these piercings and tattoos - y'all. When they say they love America they don't mean you.

He got it right in the next sentence ...

They don't mean me.

On the money.  And not because of what he looks like, because of what he IS - a communist agitator.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 02:43:21 PM »
I hate little marxist monkeys.  What does that make me?  Boy.    ::stirpot::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 02:46:18 PM »
Why is he going after Ron Paul and the PaulBots?  On this score I'll stand with them, VJ is a hate-spewing racist punk thug who can KMLWA!   ::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 02:56:36 PM »
Gary Johnson is the Libertarian.  Which is why this little monkey's rant is so far off the mark.  What did Gary Johnson do to get Van Jones into full poop throwing mode?

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 05:08:44 PM »

"I hear a lot about "liberty" now... they say the only thing that matters in America is "liberty"... They say America has only one value - "liberty"... and if you stand for any other value, you're "anti-American". They've taken their despicable ideology, and they're using it as a wrecking ball that they've painted red, white, and blue, to smash down every good thing in America... they consciously say they wanna defund government... They say they're patriots, but they hate everybody in America who looks like us... the brown folk, and the gays and the lesbians, the people with all these piercings and tattoos - y'all. When they say they love America they don't mean you. They don't mean me. And so it's time for us to take the country away from this cheap patriotism, and stand for some deep patriotism."

Well at least we have him on record saying he hates liberty and  that brown folk can't possibly survive without the government funding them and keeping them as slaves.

We love Americans - people who believe in liberty, natural rights, the rule of law, limited government and  self-sufficiency, and by definition that doesn't include little commie traitors like Van Jones.  Bring it on.

(Quote tag repaired by IDP)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 09:17:47 PM by IronDioPriest »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2012, 09:05:52 PM »
Weiss', whut in d'hell have you tag-fragged there?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2012, 09:18:08 PM »

Fixed it.  ::thumbsup::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012, 09:31:42 PM »

Fixed it.  ::thumbsup::

Wadd'I do wrong? Wasn't Drunk blogging - honest..

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2012, 09:42:02 PM »

Nuttin. Just snipped off the ] from the end of the quote tag, easy fix.

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2012, 09:51:51 PM »

'S okay.  Don't mean to be the tag-nazi; wuz ribbing you more than anything.  (Thanks IDP)

Weisshaupt, you, drunk-blogging, make more sense than most folks (other wheres) bloggin' sober.

'Struth.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2012, 10:17:50 PM »

'S okay.  Don't mean to be the tag-nazi; wuz ribbing you more than anything.  (Thanks IDP)

Weisshaupt, you, drunk-blogging, make more sense than most folks (other wheres) bloggin' sober.

'Struth.

Allow me to second that.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2012, 10:23:32 PM »

'Struth.

Allow me to second that.

And me third .......... and, of course, FIRST.

Tags are a pain in my ass but I relieve the agita by bustin' on other folks.  Smilin' real big here, see?   ;D