Author Topic: WOW...Dallas Getting The Crap Beat Out Of It By Multiple Tornados  (Read 1307 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
This is the headline on Drudge right now.

FNC is doing live coverage.

Local coverage here.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: WOW...Dallas Getting The Crap Beat Out Of It By Multiple Tornados
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 03:39:46 PM »
Ouch

::praying:: that property damage is the worst of it
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 06:48:26 AM »
Some more links -

http://www.dallasnews.com/incoming/20120403-tornadoes-sweep-area-destroying-homes-and-cutting-power.ece

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/video/6906225-raw-video-tornado-in-lancaster-neighborhood/

http://www.weather.com/weather/videos/news-41/top-stories-169/raw-video-close-up-view-of-texas-tornado-26767?tw_p=twt#loc=41/169/26774

Those trailers getting tossed is insane!

http://www.nbcdfw.com/video/#!/weather/stories/Raw-Video--Tornado-Tosses-Trucks/145994125

So far I am hearing only some dozens of injuries, no fatalities, credit going out to warnings ahead of the storms.  Amazing.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 06:58:00 AM »
Wonderful. Another chance for Hussein to give Texas the middle finger.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 07:07:08 AM »
Wonderful. Another chance for Hussein to give Texas the middle finger.

All of Texas should give that loser a proper salute!

::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning::   ::mooning:: 

Offline robins111

Texas tornadoes
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 08:21:54 AM »
We are reading about the devastation from the tornadoes in Texas.  We usually are not impacted by weather events like this in Canada and its difficult for us to fathom the destruction.   We will pray for the victims of these events.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Texas tornadoes
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2012, 08:31:51 AM »
Your prayers are quite welcome, I'm sure.

I hope you won't be offended if I merge your thread with another on the same topic, begun yesterday.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2012, 10:33:10 AM »
http://www.nbcdfw.com/video/#!/weather/stories/Raw-Video--Tornado-Tosses-Trucks/145994125

This is the best quality video of the trailer tossing I have seen yet.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2012, 10:47:34 AM »
I thought of this thread last evening while watching Jeopardy.  One of the "answers" was something like "after what type of event in Texas was a CONTROL zone designated"?

CONTROL.

First contestant: "what is a hurricane?"

Pandora at home:   ::)

Second contestant:  "what is a tornado?"

Pandora at home:  Tsk!  CONTROL, people, CONTROL!!

I don't remember now whether it was the third contest or Alex Trebek who finally said "what is a flood?"

Pandora was disgusted and went outside for a cigarette.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2012, 11:18:07 AM »
"Pandora was disgusted and went outside for a cigarette."

Heh, just like an Obama SOTU address!   ;D