Author Topic: Police to White Victim: We 'Don't Mess' with Black Gang  (Read 1203 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Police to White Victim: We 'Don't Mess' with Black Gang
« on: April 10, 2012, 11:53:14 PM »
The tragic event that led to this shocking admission occurred on March 28, as truck driver Nick Stokes and neighbor Johnathan Cooper were heading out of Birmingham hauling a portable cabin.  While rounding a curve, one of Stokes' tires slipped and kicked up some gravel, which angered a black motorcycle-gang member who was in close proximity.  The gangster -- part of the notorious "Outcasts of Alabama" -- gave chase and tried to force Stokes to pull over to the side of the road.  Here's what happened next, as reported by the Macon Beacon's Scott Boyd, whose piece has been published online by J. Christian Adams:

The motorcyclist then sped up and pulled in front of Stokes [sic] F-250.  He stopped in the middle of the road and forced Stokes to stop.  He then jumped off his bike and came around to the passenger side and hit the rear passenger window with his fist but it didn't break.  Stokes then made the quick decision to get out of there and pulled out around the parked motorcycle.

Stokes said he looked back in his rear-view as he pulled away and noticed the biker rolling in the highway.  "He either tried to jump in the back of the truck or onto the trailer and somehow slipped."

Stokes said when he noticed the injured man flailing in the roadway he stopped, worried about leaving the scene of an accident.  Stokes said he was getting out of his truck to go check on Clay when a woman in a red Jeep pulled alongside and shouted a warning: "You better get out of here - they've got guns."  That's when Stokes looked back down the highway and [saw] some the motorcycle gang - 30 or 40 bikes strong - headed his way.  "I jumped back in the truck and took off until I could find a busy intersection and that's where I stopped."

Stokes said he and Cooper were immediately surrounded by a gang of black bikers, all with black bandanas covering the bottom half of their faces.

The gang forced him out of the truck and commenced their revenge attack.  "After I saw the knife and then felt the stabbings I fell to the ground and played dead - I think that may have saved my life," he said.

Stokes heard police sirens seconds later, as his friend, Cooper, had called 911 on his cellphone.  But despite the authorities having identified the injured gangster as Ladarrious Clay of Birmingham, none of the bikers were detained or even questioned, reports Boyd.  Shocking.

And the silence is deafening.  Boyd contacted the Birmingham News, only to be told that the incident wasn't "newsworthy."  In fact, if J. Christian Adams hadn't published the story at PJ Media, we probably never would have heard about it.  The Macon Beacon is so small that it doesn't even have a website.

As for the relevant law-enforcement agency, the Adamsville Police Department, its public affairs officer had not responded to Boyd's inquiries as of his press time.  Yet it's not as if they had no answers at all.  They told Stokes that there was nothing they could do, as it would be impossible to identify those who actually wielded the knives.  And then there was that more shocking admission.  Both Stokes and Boyd were told the same thing by the Adamsville police.

We "don't mess with the Outcasts of Alabama."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/04/police_to_white_victim_we_dont_mess_with_black_gang.html#ixzz1rhk7I4dI

O rly.  You mean to tell me the Adamsville poe-leece don't have their share of SWAT?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 11:56:28 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Police to White Victim: We 'Don't Mess' with Black Gang
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 12:08:33 AM »
I'm sure the Holder DOJ will be investigating this right away.   ::cussing::

You know, nothing sates the rage anymore. We're losing our entire civilization because Alinsky was right, we're beholden to our own "code". That code that we have and they don't. Our own sense of "decorum" or "propriety" and all the "let cooler heads prevail; this isn't the hill to die on" bromides are only succeeding in handing the Left its victory.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 12:12:07 AM »

Whelp, there we are, we've got the police won't stop the thugs meme
coupled with the (see:Zimmerman) if you defend yourself you are the
aggressor meme and they've pretty well got the market on intimidation
cornered.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 12:16:48 AM »
I will use lethal force to defend myself, my family or even a defenseless/innocent bystander. As the saying goes, "I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six."
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 12:20:04 AM »
Time is up.  Really.  All of this "oh, we have to let them make the first move" hoohah?  They've been moving.

Our turn.

"Battle of Athens".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 06:53:33 AM »
Yeah I echo all of the above, and if this worthless police outfit isn't intersted in doing their   ::cussing::  job I reckon it might be time for the plug to be pulled on the department as a whole!

People must take care of themselves and theirs!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 07:03:06 AM »
Barney Fife would be so proud.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 09:31:28 AM »
I will use lethal force to defend myself, my family or even a defenseless/innocent bystander. As the saying goes, "I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six."

I know quite a few members of this group.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 09:44:24 AM »
A friend of mine has a sister in Palm Springs.  Last year her car was stolen from her driveway. The police showed up, told her who did it, and then advised her not to file a report because they couldn't protect her if the gang retaliated.

I would have had a "for sale" sign up the next day. She still lives there.