Author Topic: Canadian takes obama apart over pipeline  (Read 586 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Canadian takes obama apart over pipeline
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 02:18:50 PM »
Excellent.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 03:35:12 PM »
Ezra Levant is good, I've seen his commentary before.  He posted an hilarious takedown of Occupy Toronto back at the height of that worldwide (bowel) movement.  He went out to the tent city at 4 in the morning with infrared cameras and proved that the huge majority of the tents were, well, the opposite of Occupy.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 05:18:36 PM »
Wow! That was brutally devastating to O's narrative except for one thing. He promised to stop importing from those dictatorships but he never said how. I believe that he intended to stop those imports through higher taxation rates at the pump so that we would starve ourselves away from those imported 10 million bpd crude.

Anyway, this is going on facebook in a bit. ::thumbsup::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline robins111

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2012, 06:20:27 PM »
Ezra is a real treat and hilarious to watch...   last year for earth day he rev'd up a chainsaw and cut down a tree on air... the moaning and whining of the environmentalist was music to most Canadians ears.   But he's right about bammy, apparently he wants the US to buy oil from third world dictators, not a stable friendly nation.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2012, 08:41:12 PM »
He gave Brazil millions (maybe billions) of our money, for drilling, and told them "we" would be their best customer.

How is it subsidizing drilling in every other turd world country is just dandy, but increased production here would do nothing to decrease the price at the pump?  Ne'e'mind; rhetorical.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2012, 08:12:50 AM »
He gave Brazil millions (maybe billions) of our money, for drilling, and told them "we" would be their best customer.

How is it subsidizing drilling in every other turd world country is just dandy, but increased production here would do nothing to decrease the price at the pump?  Ne'e'mind; rhetorical.
Not to mention that oil drilled is already slated for China according to Petobras.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.