Author Topic: O'Keefe Sticks It To Holder In Video  (Read 1229 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
O'Keefe Sticks It To Holder In Video
« on: April 09, 2012, 09:24:41 AM »
LINK

The alleged spirit of Mike Wallace lives on.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 09:49:15 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 10:57:08 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

Re: O'Keefe Sticks It To Holder In Video
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 11:02:49 AM »

"I'll be back faster than you can say furious."
                                                               ::hysterical::

It's good to be in America; you can be anybody you want to be!

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 11:16:13 AM »
Niiiiiice!

Stick it to them is right.

James (or someone) walked into a D.C. polling place and said "Do you have an Eric Holder'"  Never actually said he was Eric Holder but the precinct worker was willing to give him a ballot without an I.D.

There's also a piece where he is standing outside the DOJ building asking the guard if he needs I.D. to see someone inside the DOJ.  The answer was yes.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 12:28:39 PM »
LINK

The alleged spirit of Mike Wallace lives on.

The spirit of Mike wallace....... ::laughonfloor:: ::laughonfloor:: ::laughonfloor::

Apparantly, so can his vote.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 01:04:01 PM »
If you look at the actor in the video you can see that he has a cast on one hand. The video shows him apparently using the cast as an excuse for not signing a ballot. Not that he actually attempts to sign a voter list but he explains that he can't sign and the poll workers say, "no problem," and that they can sign for him using a "special ballot," or something.

They also apparently have more video to come where they attempt to vote for "Timothy Tebow" and one of the Peytons.

So...more to come in typical O'Keefe fashion. The bleeding will continue until someone starts screaming.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 01:26:56 PM »
It's a prettty brilliant piece of work by O'Keefe. Holder's name is now directly tied to the argument against his own vapid position. Pretty hard for that to be ignored, each and every time it comes up. It makes him look like a fool, even more than usual.

The only thing missing is Breitbart's loud and fearless voice, trumpeting O'Keefe's accomplishment to the public.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2012, 01:33:52 PM »
I really appreciated the cutting to Holder explaining there are no issues.....LOL
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2012, 05:50:49 PM »
“It’s no coincidence that these so-called examples of rampant voter fraud consistently turn out to be manufactured ones,” the unnamed DOJ official told TPM.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/09/doj-calls-okeefes-holder-ballot-video-manufactured-example-of-voter-fraud/#ixzz1raPhLlmx

::cussing::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2012, 06:27:14 PM »
“It’s no coincidence that these so-called examples of rampant voter fraud consistently turn out to be manufactured ones,” the unnamed DOJ official told TPM.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/09/doj-calls-okeefes-holder-ballot-video-manufactured-example-of-voter-fraud/#ixzz1raPhLlmx

::cussing::

From the DOJ:
The Department of Justice is in full-on spin mode over the James O’Keefe Project Veritas tape in which a young white man is offered Attorney General Eric Holder’s ballot. Desperate to prove that voter ID should not be presented in order to obtain a ballot, the DOJ fired back at O’Keefe and Project Veritas today, with a DOJ official telling tried-and-true media ally Talking Points Memo, “It’s no coincidence that these so-called examples of rampant voter fraud consistently turn out to be manufactured ones.”

Eric:

This illustrates how easy it is to manufacture false votes. Get it?

The reason you don’t see actual cases of voter fraud filmed is, well, we can’t get the frauders to film themselves as they commit voter fraud. Duh! It’s like, they don’t want to get caught. They WANT to be undetected. Jeez!

But wait, I’m working on it. I’ll offer a prize to those that film themselves as they commit their crimes. ?

Maybe, I’ll start a new TV show called American Frauders where contestants submit their videos of themselves committing acts of voter fraud. We can submit the videos to the public for voting to find the best vote frauder. We can start auditions in the far east of new Hampshire or Connecticut where all the village idiots reside. 

« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 06:40:12 PM by radioman »
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2012, 07:23:22 AM »
Yes, Holder's InJustice Dept is proud to see voting fraud is accomplished so easily...they just don't want to say it outright, let alone encourage anyone but their people to do it!

If they won't protect the integrity of our franchise, what does it say about us if we let them get away with it?

There are only two intelligent choices, and only one of them is morally defensible - secure voting integrity or fight fire with fire.

I am at the point where either one is much more preferable than doing nothing...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2012, 02:30:42 PM »
The sad thing is I know people who will fall for DOJ's reasoning. "It's just a made up situtation."

Because we know in real life no one would ever do that....?

::gaah::

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."