Author Topic: AMPU - AG Holder's Ballot Stolen!  (Read 3030 times)

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
AMPU - AG Holder's Ballot Stolen!
« on: April 09, 2012, 12:14:19 PM »
Hey folks, latest article is up, called "AG Holder's Ballot Stolen!"

"This James O’Keefe guy is awesome.  In another stroke of brilliance he films a D.C. voting location, and manages to get Attorney General Eric Holder’s ballot."

http://amostperfectunion.com/ampu/archives/art40.htm

Enjoy!
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/amperfectunion
Check out the website! www.amostperfectunion.com

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: AMPU - AG Holder's Ballot Stolen!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 12:56:53 PM »
The big irony is, of course, that not only did Eric Holder file suits against Texas and other states because of their voter ID laws, he has gone on television and said there is no need for them.  And in a stroke of pure genius, James O’Keefe shows just how unnecessary they are – by being able to get Eric Holder’s own ballot using a young white male.

It is rather brilliant. Holder's name is now directly tied to the argument against his own vapid position.

O'Keefe is a warrior. I certainly hope he understands the danger he is placing himself in, and has taken proper precautions. If they can take him out of the game in any way, they will.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 02:36:43 PM »
If you can go to the Wal Mart and show ID you damn sure ought to be able to show the thing at the polling place without any damned undue burden being experienced!

Anybody arguing different (yeah, I'm talkin' to you Democrat morons!) needs to STFD and STFU because they are literally too fricken stupid to live!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 03:12:26 PM »
If you can go to the Wal Mart and show ID you damn sure ought to be able to show the thing at the polling place without any damned undue burden being experienced!

Anybody arguing different (yeah, I'm talkin' to you Democrat morons!) needs to STFD and STFU because they are literally too fricken stupid to live!

Clearly, you are a racist.  ::danceban::

Seriously though, the arguments against a Voter ID law are so ludicrous, the only thing more ludicrous is that people believe them.  And, in the light of the O'Keefe video, they look extremely foolish.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 04:06:41 PM »
Sad we need O'keefe videos to make them look foolish. This should be a no brainer.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 04:13:26 PM »
Sad we need O'keefe videos to make them look foolish. This should be a no brainer.

Sure, if traditional media were doing its job, this would be the case.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 05:08:27 PM »

Sure, if traditional media were doing its job, this would be the case.

It should be a no brainer without the media. You show up to vote, you have ID. This should not even be a question.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 07:49:42 AM »

Clearly, you are a racist.  ::danceban::

Seriously though, the arguments against a Voter ID law are so ludicrous, the only thing more ludicrous is that people believe them.  And, in the light of the O'Keefe video, they look extremely foolish.

The Left offers an argument without evidence!  What do we hear when we ask them what the problem is in showing ID at the polling place?  They say it is a burden that will intimidate and discouraged certain so-called "disadvantaged" groups (I guess people without ID or people too stupid to get ID) from voting and imply it is racist and unconscionable to "needlessly restrict" voting rights.  (The Left does not want anyone restricting felons, illegals and democrat operatives commiting fraud from entering the voting booth!  The lying POS's just will not admit it!)

Try to nail them down and they squirm away and keep through dirt in the air - discrimination, racist, stop suppressing minority voters!

Uuh huh, what minorities?  Felons?  Illegals?  Democratic operatives committing fraud?  Explain to me why I should give a flying fornication about those people WHO HAVE NO RIGHTS?!

Racist!

No, you are a supporter of criminal behavior, period!

No ID, no liquor, no smokes, NO VOTE!

Don't like it?  Tough sh*t!

That is the way it should be!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2012, 08:26:25 AM »
I would even settle for something as primitive and infantile as dipping one's thumb in dye after voting if it would put an end to the vote fraud that Democrats swear isn't happening.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.