Author Topic: Union Thugs in TN  (Read 1474 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Delta Force

• Likes the place
  • "You can run, but you'll just die tired!"
Re: Union Thugs in TN
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 09:45:47 PM »
This is what WI should have done right at the beginning.  I think the Capitol Police underestimated what was going to happen and didn't have enough officers available.  I would hate to think my brothers in blue chose to stand with the unions rather than uphold their oaths.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 09:51:40 PM »
This is what WI should have done right at the beginning.  I think the Capitol Police underestimated what was going to happen and didn't have enough officers available.  I would hate to think my brothers in blue chose to stand with the unions rather than uphold their oaths.

I really hate to think it too DF, and I have the utmost respect for anyone who chooses your former profession. But dang it, there is evidence in Wisconsin that some of the LEO were standing in solidarity with the thugs and against the Democratic process. Now there are even leaders in the police officers union threatening local businesses if they don't denounce the governor.

It looks like amongst the noble men and women who wear the uniform in Wisconsin, there are some "union agenda before oath" cops. It's sad to see.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 05:58:04 AM »
There's a basic difference in the mindset between Tennessee and Wisconsin including that of their respective constabularies . Tennessee respects law and order and is a "Right To Work State" . Wisconsin is a snake pit of union skullduggery .

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 06:51:22 AM »
That's what you do to animals, bag 'em and tag 'em.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 07:43:10 AM »
Don't forget to gag 'em either!  These vile critters are spitters and biters!

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.