Author Topic: AMPU - Moms Don't Work  (Read 5115 times)

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
AMPU - Moms Don't Work
« on: April 12, 2012, 11:08:28 AM »
Hey folks, latest article is up, called "Moms Don't Work."

"This article goes out to all you moms in the crowd who stayed home to raise your children.  Particularly the Mormon ones with half a dozen kids.  Did you know you didn’t work a day while doing so?  It’s true."

http://amostperfectunion.com/ampu/archives/art43.htm

Enjoy!
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/amperfectunion
Check out the website! www.amostperfectunion.com

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: AMPU - Moms Don't Work
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 11:24:31 AM »
Heh, very intersting take on the issue AMPU!   ::thumbsup::

Being the stinker that I am I would have LOVED to have been able to answer Rosen to her face with "You are completely wrong, Hillary, she worked very hard raising 5 boys, she didn't outsource that role to strangers and schools, she did it herself, and if I may add, Ann Romney's work is honorable and valuable and should be applauded, not ridiculed by small-minded democrat partisan hacks who view such life choices as bizarre, unnecessary and stupid!  But I guess you never had a good mother to pass along that message, did you?!"

::mooning::

;D

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 11:26:13 AM »
The "War on Wimmins" is really taking a hit this week, huh? What with the revelation that Obama has been underpaying, undervaluing, and underemploying female staffers, and now getting hammered by this boneheaded statement that attacks motherhood?

Let the Leftists speak. It is truly our best weapon against them, if we have the skill to wield it.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 11:29:49 AM »
Heh, very intersting take on the issue AMPU!   ::thumbsup::

Being the stinker that I am I would have LOVED to have been able to answer Rosen to her face with "You are completely wrong, Hillary, she worked very hard raising 5 boys, she didn't outsource that role to strangers and schools, she did it herself, and if I may add, Ann Romney's work is honorable and valuable and should be applauded, not ridiculed by small-minded democrat partisan hacks who view such life choices as bizarre, unnecessary and stupid!  But I guess you never had a good mother to pass along that message, did you?!"

::mooning::

;D

Thanks!

Yeah...idiots like this Rosen character really are so out of touch, they don't know how stupid they sound until everyone tells them how stupid they sound.
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/amperfectunion
Check out the website! www.amostperfectunion.com