Author Topic: AMPU - The Palestinification of Blacks  (Read 3622 times)

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
AMPU - The Palestinification of Blacks
« on: April 11, 2012, 11:54:39 AM »
Hey folks, latest article is up, called "The Palestinification of Blacks."

"So I wrote a brief status update on my Facebook page yesterday about a story I had read in the news from Gainesville, Florida.  In it, anywhere from 5-8 blacks beat up a drunk white guy in what appears to be an unprovoked attack.  This follows on the heels of two arrests in a case from Tulsa, Oklahoma where two whites shot and killed five blacks.  All of this was related to Trayvon Martin in one way or another, and I used my update to rant against Sharpton, Jackson, and Obama for continuing to inflame to situation instead of defuse it.

In the course of writing that article, it struck me just how many parallels there were between black society and their leaders in the United States and Palestinians and their leaders in Israel and the various refugee camps."

http://amostperfectunion.com/ampu/archives/art42.htm

Enjoy!
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/amperfectunion
Check out the website! www.amostperfectunion.com

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: AMPU - The Palestinification of Blacks
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 12:10:17 PM »
Good article AMPU, when I think about the liberal refugee camps, housing projects, welfare addiction...the whole plantation mess...I see so few people in this "community" railing against this self-imposed enslavement and I fear nothing will change it, that the design from the start was to exploit these people for purely political purposes (the race-baiting industry merely being an offshoot of this phenomenon, vultures encouraging more divisiveness so that they can feed on the blood of their own kind and extort tribute from white apologists)...and I fear it will only get worse until a riotous mass of these slaves by choice erupt and set of a racial war none will be able to contain and which could set off a wider civil war.  Keeping with the comparison to Israel & Pali's...perhaps I need to look into joining an American version of Haganah and make ready Plan D, just in case!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 03:20:34 PM »
Excellent piece. The parallels are definitely worth the observation. The implications are pretty profound.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 03:41:20 PM »
Yeah, it's the implications that scare me the most.  Are we always going to have a segment of our society willingly cutting themselves off from prosperity?  What does that mean for long-term security and order?  What people are doing to blacks in this nation is inexcusable.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 04:05:38 PM »
Are they excused, then, for responsibility for themselves in toto?  Are we to view them the way the Left views them, and us, as inanimates, board pieces to be moved about with no minds, souls or wills of their own?

Do that and you dismiss their essential humanity.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 04:11:06 PM »
Are they excused, then, for responsibility for themselves in toto?

I don't think so.  I feel like I made it pretty clear that they were responsible and able to fix their problems.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 04:16:40 PM »
You wrote, it's true, that, as the bottom line .....

Their destiny is in their own hands, not the hands of people like Sharpton and Jackson.

... after writing that we must tell them ... allow them ... teach them.

Despite your last line, it appears the burden is still on us, does it not?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"