Author Topic: MommyGate...Hilary Rosen Jumps Shark: Gets Spanked By Wolf Blitzer  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: MommyGate...Hilary Rosen Jumps Shark: Gets Spanked By Wolf Blitzer
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2012, 08:15:46 AM »
War on women? I got your war on women right here. Baked or fried?

This is not shocking. Its what happens to the value of life after a few decades of liberal policy acceptance  (until reality slaps you in the face) as mainstream.

Normally, I'd think two people killing, then re distributing thier flesh, as hideous. No, these two felt the world was over populated and acted on their belief. Show me where this is any different than any liberal policy or thought.

I've read this thread with great interest. Obvious the group here has an understanding what decades of undermining the liberal agenda cultivates. For me, Traps post captures the essence of liberal policy, the perfection of the undermining.

These two are not sick. This is evolution, man, brought to you by the people who care.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2012, 09:45:35 AM »
In order to ruin the family you must first debase the currency to the point that you need two incomes to make ends meet.

How about that revolutionary thought of living within your means? If your money doesn't go as far, CUT BACK ON SPENDING!! ::bashing::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2012, 02:46:41 PM »

So why is it so necessary that both parents work full time now? Is earning power that much lower, that one man's income can't provide for an entire family anymore? I think Lady Virginia has the right answer, the difference is that people live above their means now while thinking it's the standard.

And...they just plain want more...NOW.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."