Author Topic: Johnson Questions Sebelius Regarding Obamacare Cost Estimates on 3-7-12  (Read 1725 times)

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
WTF?

HHS Sec. Sebelius looks like she wandered into the wrong room.

These people don't care what's in the bill anyway.  It's all about control, not caring about people.    ::gaah::

Johnson Questions Sebelius Regarding Obamacare Cost Estimates

h/t The Jay Webber Show
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
They don't even care to try to be convincing anymore. I think the Leftists have come to a point when they believe that a majority of Americans are completely tuned out to their bullsh*ttery. I fear they are correct.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
They don't even care to try to be convincing anymore. I think the Leftists have come to a point when they believe that a majority of Americans are completely tuned out to their bullsh*ttery. I fear they are correct.

For some, they've tuned out because they've seen enough and made up their minds that SCoaMF and his merry band of thugs have to go, period.

The question is, how many are they?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

For some, they've tuned out because they've seen enough and made up their minds that SCoaMF and his merry band of thugs have to go, period.

The question is, how many are they?

I pray it's more than enough.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

There is an age demographic, don't know what the date line is, that don't understand
what they are seeing when they see politicians behave that way. They think it's business
as usual and isn't she cool the way she flips them off.  I hope they are so cool they have
something more important to do election day.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
That was an amazing exchange. Whether or not he know what he is talking about, he was able to speak authoritatively. Her on the other hand - she didn't have a friggin clue what she was even saying.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Sebelius couldn't find her own ass if you gave her a map!

Add the CBO keeps upping the cost of this unconstitutional POS with each passing minute!

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/cbo-obamacare-cost-176-trillion-over-10-yrs/425831

This needs to die yesterday!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Conservative economist says ObamaCare would add "at least $340b to the deficit".

http://news.yahoo.com/study-obamas-health-care-law-raise-deficit-025042189.html

Obama Regime?  They dismiss this as "new math".

New math, old math, the Obama Regime does not understand ANY math!

Lord help me, I truly despise these SOB's!   ::gaah::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Over the weekend my  10 year old asked me to explain why people were rioting in Greece.  Not sure where she heard it this weekend but she was wondering how a country could stop working.  I explained it in as simple of terms as I could.  Her conclusion?  That what they did didn't sound too good.  I didn't have the heart to tell her we're riding the same boat.  She's the kind of kid that would worry about it.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero

Add the CBO keeps upping the cost of this unconstitutional POS with each passing minute!

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/cbo-obamacare-cost-176-trillion-over-10-yrs/425831

What would you expect from the daughter of John Gilligan ? She's even dumber than HE was and HE was pretty dumb !

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Johnson Questions Sebelius Regarding Obamacare Cost Estimates on 3-7-12
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 07:31:42 AM »

What would you expect from the daughter of John Gilligan ? She's even dumber than HE was and HE was pretty dumb !

Indeed!  But, who is the bigger idiot, the father that bred this or the moron that hired what he sired?!

I call it dead-even...they're all idiots!