Author Topic: BoA vs Firearms  (Read 1099 times)

Offline BMG

• Established Member
BoA vs Firearms
« on: April 21, 2012, 09:49:41 AM »
Seems to me that this is just the sort of 'under the radar' gun control that this sort of regime would try to pull off.

Per McMillan’s statement, a politically partisan bank has severed the lines of credit to a company important to our national security. This act has likely added difficulty to the company’s ability to operate, to research product improvements, and to deliver products on time. Bank of America’s stance — especially if this signals a new policy regarding dealing with all arms manufacturers — could potentially effect the readiness of American soldiers in combat zones and the operational efficiency of some of America's most highly trained and effective units.

Bank of America was the recipient of well over 100 billion dollars in federal money. They are also one of just two vendors processing payments for Barack Obama’s 2012 presidential campaign, employing a system that disables safeguards against illegal foreign donations. Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina, is the site of the Democratic Nation Convention in September.

Yeah, looks like Obama and his democrat cronies are trying to kill two birds with one stone. They would be causing financial harm to the gun industry (which I believe is the only bright spot in today's economy I might add) AND causing added difficulty to US war operations around the globe.

I would strongly suggest that if anyone here deals with BoA in any capacity that you sever ties with them and take your business elsewhere at your earliest opportunity.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 09:54:07 AM by BMG »
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

charlesoakwood

Re: BoA vs Firearms
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 09:55:12 AM »

Hey, glad you made it back.

BoA is in the tank.  Their customer service is also in the tank.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 10:02:16 AM »
I would strongly suggest that if anyone here deals with BoA in any capacity that you sever ties with them and take your business elsewhere at your earliest opportunity.

And make sure they damn well know why.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 11:12:35 AM »

And make sure they damn well know why.

I'd love to but I already cut the cord over the way they treat the illegals. Besides, I get 1000% better treatment at my credit union.  ::cool::

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 11:22:20 AM »
I hear ya Soup. Local credit unions are the way to go.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 11:41:50 AM »
When I first moved to Ca. I had an account with BoA.   Lasted about 3 months, customer service was terrible and the fees were horrendous.  Credit Unions are the way to go.  I belonged to a company credit union when I first got into aerospace,  They became a bank when the business that they were a CU for was bought out by Goodrich Corp. in 1998.  I stayed with them through that transition, they are a nice little bank with assets just below 1 billion.  Smaller banks are second best to CU's.  Big banks suck.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline robins111

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 07:46:29 AM »
I know its being talked up in the Canadian firearms community, while BoA doesn't really have much to do in Canada, their affiliates in Canadian banking are gonna take a hit through boycotts.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2012, 02:06:36 PM »
Yup.  I tell people all the time to stop conducting business with BoA or Citi, any of them that our part of the Ruling Class agenda to screw us all over!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.