Author Topic: Mob Rule: The new rule of law  (Read 823 times)

Offline BMG

• Established Member
Mob Rule: The new rule of law
« on: April 22, 2012, 09:16:13 AM »
http://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2012/04/21/john-mccain-the-2008-election-and-civil-unrest/?singlepage=true

The memo states:

“McCain felt the crowds assembled in support of Obama and such would be detrimental to our country and it would do our nation no good for this to drag out like last go around, coupled with the possibility of domestic violence.”

With the blessings of hindsight, we see that fear of mob violence in our country is no longer a hypothetical in the mind of a presidential candidate.  The call by the New Black Panther Party in Sanford, Florida, to seize (or kill) a private citizen is no longer the stuff of a senator’s imagination.

Whether or not ballot boxes were stuffed by “black Dems” in Philadelphia is probably something we will never know. What we do know is this: First, that people in the McCain campaign thought they had evidence of election tampering that cost McCain the election.  Second, that McCain thought it best for the country to do nothing about it, in part because of fears of mob violence.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Mob Rule: The new rule of law
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 09:19:09 AM »
If one has evidence of vote rigging on such a scale, and does nothing about it, in my view that is only slightly less criminal than the actual vote rigging.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 09:34:42 AM »
I completely agree with you on that point Glock. Standing by and doing nothing while a crime is in progress makes you as culpable as the criminal in my opinion.

Something I didn't note in my snippet below is the notion that this piece has put out there that, if not for voter fraud in Philly the democrats would not be able to carry the state.

Which raises the problem of Philadelphia. Obviously something is going very wrong in the City of Brotherly Love.  Elections there are a big giant spigot for the Left to keep the state blue.  GOP poll watchers are thrown out of precincts, New Black Panthers stalk the polls, and, worst of all, not enough poll watchers are available to cover all the precincts. It’s time that changed.  That’s why True the Vote is holding a summit April 27-28 in Houston, to mobilize and train a poll-watching army to deploy across the nation in November.

And if McCain had an opportunity to shine a light on those cockroaches and did nothing about it, that makes him just as bad as the criminals tampering with the vote. It also means that echos of 2008 have reverberated all the way to 2012 and will make it easier for Obama to remain in power. All because a RINO couldn't find his spine and do the right thing.

This pisses me off on so many levels I don't think I could note them all if I took all day to write it out.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 12:26:33 PM »
John McCain is a fcking coward.  I already knew that from his refusal during the '08 campaign to hit Duh Wun where it hurt; this just underlines his perfidy.

I told y'all before, the man is broken and unable or unwilling to find a scintilla of the courage in the face of "domestic unrest" that he once displayed.  Because of him, we are now indeed RULED, and by the mob.

How many of the other "leaders" are equally unwilling to stand up for Truth, Justice and The American Way is evident in the lack of action on Obama's missing links.

Riots my ass.  "Blades of grass", so bring it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 12:40:57 PM »
If there is evidence and McCain did nothing, he should be prosecuted as an accessory.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 01:45:36 PM »
How many of the other "leaders" are equally unwilling to stand up for Truth, Justice and The American Way is evident in the lack of action on Obama's missing links.

An easier question would be how many "leaders" are willing to stand up for Truth, Justice and The American Way.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 02:41:27 PM »
The rule of law has been replaced by the rule of men.

Patience, the end is near.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2012, 09:56:02 PM »

Good, I fell weary of hassle that is political correctness
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2012, 07:54:41 AM »

Good, I fell weary of hassle that is political correctness

Soon all the BS will blow away as useless chaff before the hurricane.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.