Author Topic: Eliz Warren joins the pantheon of Liberal hypocrites  (Read 520 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Eliz Warren joins the pantheon of Liberal hypocrites
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 06:37:45 PM »
since she could have chosen to pay more of her 'fair share' but didn't she joins O and Joe as one major buttwipe of a hypocrite

http://www.boston.com/Boston/politicalintelligence/2012/04/warren-acknowledges-she-does-not-opt-pay-higher-state-tax-rate/FiYW9hOUvly6BNVIb79zaO/index.html?utm_medium=email&utm_source=et&utm_content=finally+confirmed+&utm_campaign=1108607_188251_Brown%20Press%20Shop

Of course they are all hypocrites. Anyone can contribute more in taxes if they choose.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 06:44:45 PM »
Even though Scott Brown is a milquetoast, I don't believe a state as far gone down the commie rat-hole as Massachusetts could possibly do any better. Not many things would rebuke the Democrats better than Brown winning again for a full term against this communist bitch.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 07:52:56 AM »
Of course Warren is full of scat!

Any true leftist knows people are basically evil and the only way they can be trusted to do the right thing (we can argue about what the right thing really is elsewhere, I think we all agree here that taxing by force is NOT the right thing!, But one battle at a time!) is by pointing a government-controlled gun at their heads.  Voluntary action?  Pah!  That's for chumps and PR stunts only!

Leftists!  Can't live with them, can't slaughter them by the bushel!

(For now!)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 08:34:45 AM »
Of course Warren is full of scat!

Any true leftist knows people are basically evil and the only way they can be trusted to do the right thing (we can argue about what the right thing really is elsewhere, I think we all agree here that taxing by force is NOT the right thing!, But one battle at a time!) is by pointing a government-controlled gun at their heads.  Voluntary action?  Pah!  That's for chumps and PR stunts only!

Leftists!  Can't live with them, can't slaughter them by the bushel!

(For now!)
Soon enough, it will be every man for himself and then we can take care of the problem and cure the patient.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.