Author Topic: Tough Times for Muammar  (Read 5439 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: Tough Times for Muammar
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2011, 09:04:49 PM »
"In particular, he blames the Qatari TV station al-Jazeera, and is convinced it targeted him for purely political motivations."

Ah thinks the whole ring of fire is the Techies & the Dinnerjackets in cahoots.  The Egyptian took his tweeter over there and fired it up and Dinnerjacket has a lot invested, ah kin smellit.

Another thing. They are saying oh the devil, he is killing his own people; hell, that video that Trap posted said the I-A-Tolla killed 150,000 the first year. Of his own people.  Mohmar's actions are not extraordinary for these people this is the way they (peace-be-upon-him) deal with descent. 

« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 09:13:28 PM by Charles Oakwood »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2011, 11:06:25 PM »
Somebody's gonna pop his gourd. Especially since they have some Islamic edict authorizing it now.

I know there's a reason I should be concerned about this.  Searching ............
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2011, 11:09:08 PM »
Somebody's gonna pop his gourd. Especially since they have some Islamic edict authorizing it now.

I know there's a reason I should be concerned about this.  Searching ............

chaos

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2011, 11:22:14 PM »

chaos

Don't care.

Next .....
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2011, 06:40:29 AM »
There will be plenty of gourds to pop after Muammar's...I have a feeling it will be a lot like the old carnival shooting gallery...just wait for the next one..."pop"...next one..."pop"...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2011, 07:15:39 AM »
More proof that Duh Wun has lost (or never really had!) control of events...

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/02/21/libyan-ambassador-to-u-s-pleads-say-something-america/

North Africa and the Middle East are turning into even greater baskets cases.  I never thought that was possible, but Duh Wun has made it a reality.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2011, 09:43:38 AM »

Don't mind chaos? OK.  How about $6.00 gas?

BREAKING: Major city in Libya has been overtaken  by Al-Qaida.
The leader was a former Gitmo detainee.

Many thanks to Barry and Bill and Dinnerjacket

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2011, 10:18:14 AM »
Yeah.  Especially that asshat Barry!

Oil markets are roiling...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Oil-price-climb-near-98-per-apf-2875436686.html?x=0&.v=1

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Oil-near-96-as-Libya-teeters-apf-2125202009.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=main&asset=&ccode=

Now would be a good time for the House to start passing a Free American Oil Producers To Drill Domestic Reserves Act!!!

Put the asshat's on the defensive, make them support higher gas prices, shove it down their damned throats!!!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 10:21:18 AM by Libertas »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2011, 08:06:28 AM »
Fears of Libyan WMD's?  WGAF?  This is Obama's watch now, it's his damn problem!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704520504576162820431712238.html?mod=WSJ_hp_LEFTTopStories

Oh wait, he's a walking fuster-cluck!

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/nilegardiner/100077455/the-obama-administration’s-spineless-response-to-colonel-gaddafis-reign-of-terror/#

"President Obama makes Jimmy Carter look like General MacArthur by comparison."

Hey, keep the gloves up!  Uhh, wait...let 'er fly!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero