Author Topic: White House Insider: "Something Was Not Right with This President"  (Read 1566 times)

Offline Roy Rogers

• When in doubt, empty the magazine.
Anyways, I guess what I’m getting at here is that what led Rahm to pursue politics back in Chicago had nothing to do with helping Obama out.  Nothing.  It had everything to do  with Rahm wanting out of the Obama administration, and the administration doing everything it could to see him gone.  Jarrett was pushing him out, as was the First Lady, and ultimately, Rahm let them do it.  He no longer wanted to fight for a White House he saw as a growing internal disaster.  “These people are –expletive- clueless.”

So now Rahm has the keys to Chicago, keys that can unlock a lot of things very…uncomfortable to Obama, Jarrett, Michelle – the whole lot of them.  Rahm is no friend to the Obama White House. I want to make that very-very clear to you.   The president all but mocked Emanuel as he left.  The Chicago unions fought against Rahm.  A lawyer close to the Obama machine fought against Rahm.  I am certain Organizing for America monies were spent against Rahm in those fights.  The Obama people were and still are, crawling all over Chicago.  They did not want Rahm Emanuel as Mayor of Chicago.  No way in hell did they want that – but that’s what happened now isn’t it?

Rahm Emanuel didn’t go back to Chicago to help protect Barack Obama.  Rahm Emanuel went back to Chicago to have the power to help destroy the whole myth of Barack Obama – or even more importantly, to destroy Valerie Jarrett and her entire collection of kooks that is the Obama White House.  The bodies buried in Chicago…it’s time for somebody to start digging them up don’t you think?  Who better to do that than Rahm Emanuel…

http://newsflavor.com/politics/us-politics/white-house-insider-something-was-not-right-with-this-president/

More at the link
If the Army and the Navy ever look on Heaven's scenes,
They will find the gates are guarded by United States Marines.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: White House Insider: "Something Was Not Right with This President"
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 11:21:00 AM »
Well... that's a pretty concrete claim. I guess time will tell whether Rahm Emanuel has it in for Barack Hussein Obama or not. I must say, I'll believe this when I see it.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 11:21:17 AM »
I'm still trying to figure out if this is real or just great fiction

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 11:22:50 AM »
I'm still trying to figure out if this is real or just great fiction

If it's fiction, it is great.  I'm enjoying it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 11:39:20 AM »
Yeah, if fiction it is top notch and someone is missing their true calling!

If true I am not surprised by any of it, it pretty much confirms what we all feared...from President Eephus right down to Valerie & Michelle running the show.

As for the Rahm angle, yeah, uhh huh, I believe he has it in for Obama if he runs against him in the 2012 primaries!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Roy Rogers

• When in doubt, empty the magazine.
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 11:50:13 AM »
I find it very believable!

If the Army and the Navy ever look on Heaven's scenes,
They will find the gates are guarded by United States Marines.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 01:35:51 PM »
I wouldn't trust Stymie OR Rahm any farther than I could throw them .

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 02:17:41 PM »
At times, truth is stranger than fiction. I believe he wanted out, but dig up all the bodies of the obama White House?

Yep, i'll believe it when I also see it. I'll even buy a ticket to the movie.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 03:23:25 PM »

Rahm is a Clintonista.  Even is this comes from one of her writers, seems too good for that, it is a good read.  It's like a hot cup of black tea on a cold day.