Topics > Food & Cooking

Yummy bread recipe but not for Pan

<< < (2/3) > >>

Pandora:
I've heard they do that, just break.  If they're preheated, they will, eventually, do that, I suspect.

My oven was out for a few weeks and we really missed the bread.

Libertas:
No food in food?  So no sausage & cheese-stuffed mushrooms?   ::speechless::

Pandora:

--- Quote from: Libertas on April 26, 2012, 07:37:30 AM ---No food in food?  So no sausage & cheese-stuffed mushrooms?   ::speechless::

--- End quote ---

Sorry, no.

I stuff mine with raw lobster cakes and slap a little cheese on top while broiling.  I wish I could find plain lobster meat; I'd make my own stuffing.  Crab meat is sold frozen and in cans, but no lobster meat.

Libertas:

--- Quote from: Pandora on April 26, 2012, 01:40:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: Libertas on April 26, 2012, 07:37:30 AM ---No food in food?  So no sausage & cheese-stuffed mushrooms?   ::speechless::

--- End quote ---

Sorry, no.

I stuff mine with raw lobster cakes and slap a little cheese on top while broiling.  I wish I could find plain lobster meat; I'd make my own stuffing.  Crab meat is sold frozen and in cans, but no lobster meat.

--- End quote ---

I hear ya.  I love seafood and coldwater lobster rocks!  I usually have a few times a year.  Sometimes I've pre-cooked and then cubed some lobster and freeze it for tossing into rice dishes later, easier with crab meat, but in my favorite ranking I have lobster first, followed by crab, shrimp & fish.

The way beef prices are soaring I may be eating a lot more seafood! 

LadyVirginia:
I was looking for the post where Pan and I talked bread. This wasn't the one but I'm glad I found this one. My oldest has been asking for ages for me to bake that cranberry walnut bread I used to make. I couldn't find the recipe among my saved recipes.  And here it is.

I still use the recipe Pan posted for Italian bread. It's on my recipe card titled Pan's Italian bread. I don't why but I find myself going back to it often. Just seems to turn out the best for me over others I've tried.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version