Author Topic: Hildebeest: No Second Term as Secretary of State  (Read 1904 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Hildebeest: No Second Term as Secretary of State
« on: March 16, 2011, 02:20:47 PM »
Guests, feel free to register & join the discussion!

Hildebeest: No Second Term as Secretary of State

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told CNN's Wolf Blitzer she does not want to serve a second term as secretary of state or run for president of the United States.

See transcript of interview linked @ CNN....
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Roy Rogers

• When in doubt, empty the magazine.
Re: Hildebeest: No Second Term as Secretary of State
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 03:27:06 PM »
Her mouth doesn't have even have to move for her to lie.
If the Army and the Navy ever look on Heaven's scenes,
They will find the gates are guarded by United States Marines.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 03:34:06 PM »
So true.  If anybody believes she's sincere, I got a bridge to sell ya.  Matter of fact, since she's denying both, I have to wonder just what her next trophy is if not president.  UN?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Roy Rogers

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 03:37:37 PM »
So true.  If anybody believes she's sincere, I got a bridge to sell ya.  Matter of fact, since she's denying both, I have to wonder just what her next trophy is if not president.  UN?

She can catch a ride from Dennis Kucinich

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 03:39:17 PM »
I think we'd be wise to keep one eye on that Chelsea hag too. She's bound to throw her hat into some race somewhere that is in Dem-friendly territory.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Roy Rogers

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 03:51:23 PM »
I think we'd be wise to keep one eye on that Chelsea hag too. She's bound to throw her hat into some race somewhere that is in Dem-friendly territory.

The road apple does not fall far from the horse.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 07:37:36 PM »

I'm thinking that is not a compliment!

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 07:42:00 PM »

I'm thinking that is not a compliment!

It is if you're a horses AZZ.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2011, 05:14:08 AM »

She's probably as articulate as Caroline Kennedy .

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2011, 05:17:50 AM »
I tend to take Hillary at her word on this one . She sees her last great opportunity to make a sh*t pot of money in speaking fees while she's still comparatively young . If I'm going to speculate on something it's whether or when she dumps "Willy The Wang" .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2011, 06:52:11 AM »
Heh.  I always figured she'd keep Billy Jeff around only so long as she has political apsirations.  Once those apsirations are over, I think Billy's gonna be shown the door.  No doubt he'll pout, so I can see her helping him out with a foot in his ass!

Anyway...the Clinton's did nothing but help lower the bar sufficiently enough to allow an eephus like Barry get elected, so I'd be pleased if all Clinton's were never heard from ever again...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2011, 02:02:39 PM »
This was linked over at HotAir and now at Ace (and I know that IDP has seen it because he commented on it). But I thought that I would post it here because Ace has it with one flaming skull so I suppose it's a bit of a big effing deal.

LINK

Anyway, this is from The Daily which is supposed to be the iPad only newspaper. Funny how it's on the web.

From the article:

[blockquote]Obama himself made light of her strong feelings for supporting the opposition in a speech last week at the Gridiron Club Dinner, an annual gathering that traditionally features a stand-up comedy act by the president.

“I’ve dispatched Hillary to the Middle East to talk about how these countries can transition to new leaders — though, I’ve got to be honest, she’s gotten a little passionate about the subject,” Obama said to laughter from the audience.

“These past few weeks it’s been tough falling asleep with Hillary out there on Pennsylvania Avenue shouting, throwing rocks at the window.”[/blockquote]

If she had any self respect at all she would leave at once but we know she doesn't or she wouldn't still be hitched to President Trouser Snake.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 02:04:56 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2011, 02:06:51 PM »
Interesting perspectives.  I think Billy Jeff is the political mind is the people person.
Without Billy she would be a modern bucktoothed Betty Friedan holed up with a bunch of inconsequential NOW hags.

Billy Jeff on the other hand will suffer no loss and possibly more sympathy from his groupies.

Daughter is benefit of both their brains and a personality make up of her daddy.
She has taken care of severe cosmetic problems.  She does not suffer from genetic inbreeding as do the Kennedy's, is an adept speaker.

May she have a good life and may she keep it private.