Author Topic: Egyptian Lawmakers Approve Sex With Dead Wives  (Read 2586 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Egyptian Lawmakers Approve Sex With Dead Wives
« on: April 26, 2012, 11:40:44 AM »
A classic Hoft headline and sub-title -

Yippie. Egyptian Lawmakers Approve Sex With Dead Wives Up to 6 Hours After Death

It’s part of the grieving process.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/04/hooray-egyptian-lawmakers-approve-sex-with-dead-wives-up-to-6-hours-after-death/

UFB?  To some.  For those of us who know what a bunch of psychos the Islamists are, not so much.  But each revelation can sure trigger the gag reflex just the same!

Hey Obama and the rest of you Leftists, how do you like your "Arab Spring" and Muslim Brotherhood now?

Obama & the Left will ensure this kind of crap can and will happen here!

We all need to say "Over our dead bodies"!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Egyptian Lawmakers Approve Sex With Dead Wives
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 11:54:43 AM »
Such a relief for the Islaminals, I'm sure. Now they can go ahead with stoning women without the cumbersome worry over whether they rape them before or after the stoning. Bravo. Way to think outside the box, Scuzlims.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 12:01:20 PM »

::bigpuke::
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 12:10:53 PM »

Hey!  Not over my dead body.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2012, 12:42:04 PM »

Hey!  Not over my dead body.

Umm,  ahhh...

::facepalm::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2012, 12:43:15 PM »
Ohh, IDP!  Pan not gonna give out biscuits to bad dogs!   ::oldman::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 02:35:58 PM »
Oh youse guyz!  It's ONLY for up to six hours after death!  Geez!  What a way to make a fuss over nuttin'.  It ain't like he's cheatin' on her!

/
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 02:50:34 PM »

Yeah, she's still warm and everything.
And following their holy book they'll still have time to bathe her  
or is it only the men they bathe?

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2012, 05:04:04 PM »
I think I'm gonna  ::puke::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2012, 10:54:27 PM »

Necrophilia is Not a Joke
Ann Barnhardt

Within Part 4 I discuss the specific ratification and encouragement within Islamic culture of necrophilia, which is sexual intercourse with a dead body.  I cite a fatwa issued in May of 2011

I noticed right away that...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2012, 11:22:16 PM »
I noticed right away that during this part of my presentation, those present would react to this with laughter.  This is a common psychological defense mechanism.  When sane human beings are confronted with something as horrific and evil as necrophilia, the mind attempts to dilute the horror of such evil by painting it as comedic -- a joke, something to be ridiculed and laughed at, because facing the thing itself is simply too painful.  This is what was happening at my presentations.  And so, I decided to correct this.

At my next delivery of this presentation, the audience again laughed at the reality of necrophilia in Islam.  I asked if there was a widower in the room.  There was.  A man, who looked to be around seventy, had lost his wife to cancer a few years earlier.  I stepped over to him.  At this point, another man in attendance, seeing what I was about to do, very quietly groaned, "Oh, God no.  Don't."

Yes.  We HAVE to face this.  I asked the man what his wife's name was, and how long they had been married, and how many children they had.  I then asked the man to think back on his wife's final days, her struggle with cancer, and the time he spent at her bedside.  This man was blessed to be with his wife at the moment of her death, and I asked him to think back to that moment, as he held the hand of his "best girl", his wife, flesh of his flesh, the mother of their children, and his best friend and partner in life's journey as she strained to take her final breaths and then slipped into the peaceful repose of death.  Bravely, this man relived that moment for us.  The room was respectfully silent as he did so.

I then asked him if, as he was sitting with the body of his wife, now separated from her spirit, but still "hers", and promised to be reunited with her spirit someday through the Resurrection, if he at any point thought to himself, "You know, I'm a little horny.  I'd like to climb up on her right here and have one more good hump for the road.  She's still warm.  Why not?"

I can assure you that no one in that room laughed.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/04/necrophilia_is_not_a_joke.html#ixzz1tDAPABRA
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2012, 07:49:50 AM »
How many criteria have to be met before people realize this is not a religion but a very sick cult?  People need to shake off their willful ignorance of these people and wake the hell up before it is too late!