Author Topic: Movies You Can See For Free On Youtube (hurry before they get removed)  (Read 1348 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
There are many, many more available. This is but a brief sample of what is out there. Undoubtedly some of these will disappear before too long as the film owners exercise their copyright privileges and have them removed. So watch them while you can.

And when you click through to the youtube site you will see other full length movies listed in the sidebar. If you see one that you would like to add to this thread then please do so.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 12:27:42 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Have a movie you want to see for free? Go to youtube...do a search for the movie title followed by "full movie" and see if it comes up. It happens more often than you would think. Do us a favor, though, and post it here if it's a good movie.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 12:55:51 AM by trapeze »

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Wow, that's pretty cool. You're right, it seems like these could be yanked at any moment.

"Commando". Got to be among the cheesiest of Ahnold movies.

Watch the chase scene where Sully is driving the yellow sports car. Window broken; window not broken; window broken; window not broken. It's ridiculous. Also, Ahnold jumps from a helicopter from about 75 feet in the air and lands on his feet in the "ready-for-action" stance.

Good stuff.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Bill Whittle mentioned Mike Jittlov's short "The Wizard of Speed and Time" short in the Stratosphere Lounge this week.
The Short was originally produced for a Wonderful World of Disney Special on movie special effects. Jittlov then made a another stop action movie to open the premiere of the Disney Channel, and again for Mickey's 50th Birthday .  These experiences with Disney inspired him to create a very funny, quazi-autobiographical full feature film on his experience in trying to  his work seen.  

Apparently the films have quite a cult following, and he is a regular feature at comic and Sci-Fi conventions.
I had never heard of him, which given my interests and tastes, is a bit amazing. I do see what Bill Whittle was talking about with this guy - forward looking, enthusiastic, upbeat, can-do attitude - everything America has lost.  Even the Music is in tune with that.
Of course maybe why I like them so much is they are apparently that basically tell you to be happy and creative. .  but I think I like this one the best

I knew that when the film achieved its brief press spotlight, the
TV news media would jump on the "subliminal" angle.  And that they
would freeze on one of the frames, with:  "The American Revolution
was fought over a 5% income tax - What are we paying now, and what
are we getting? - It's your money, after all."

Anyway  here they all are - on You Tube.  (There is no DVD release - there is a torrent DVD iso  floating around - I grabbed it because this is a "keeper" , and I can help anyone else get it as well if you find you are interested.  I may have to burn a New ISO though, as they didn't include any of the short, and really they need to be on the same disc.. I wonder when I  would find time to do that?)

The original Short
The Wizard of Speed and Time - 1979 Short Film by Mike Jittlov

Mickey Birthday
Mouse Mania - StopMotion animation

Animato Short Film
Animato: Fashionation

The Wizard of Speed and Time Full Length Feature Film
The Wizard of Speed and Time - Mike Jittlov (1988) (Full Movie)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 05:50:26 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
The Villain (1979)

Comedy spoof of Westerns. Kirk Douglas, Ann-Margret, Arnold Schwarzenegger. One of Ah-nold's first English-speaking roles. The horse Whiskey steals every scene he's in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK0NkFVy4iA
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly