Author Topic: Weiner vs Thomas and our reps  (Read 1503 times)

charlesoakwood

Weiner vs Thomas and our reps
« on: March 16, 2011, 03:02:25 PM »

When the Republican house was the minority they said Democrats overwhelmed them and did not press against them or attack them.  Now that Republicans are the majority the Democrats are a hornets nest hit with a stick and the Republicans do not press them because they are sick little Pubbies.

Anthony Weiner and nineteen comrades started attacking Clarence Thomas in February with a letter demanding his recusal; and, like hornets, increase the intensity of the attack every day.
Feb.9, Commentary and letter in full
March 2, Video, Megyn Kelly vs Anthony Weiner
[blockquote]March 9,Get back into the kitchen, woman
The appearance of a conflict of interest merits recusal under federal law. From what we have already seen, the line between your impartiality and you and your wife’s financial stake in the overturn of healthcare reform is blurred. Your spouse is advertising herself as a lobbyist who has “experience and connections” and appeals to clients who want a particular decision – they want to overturn health care reform.[/blockquote]

Well, I did a little looking, and this appears to be the website of the lobbying firm.  Go ahead, look through all of it.  Do you see a single word suggesting that she will influence her husband’s decisions?  Nope.  The best they can do is claim she asserts that she has connections.

Today, Weiner was on Kelly's program.  These communist scum do not give in.  But you must give the Devil his due: They have the courage of their convictions and will state it loud and stand or die (under the bus) to the last man in order to win their cause.

Roll over again Pubbies but don't roll for me.  No, you guys never give me a roll but you are ready to take me for a ride.  Well, no more,  I am off the bus I will go out of my way to not vote for you.
I will right in Micky Mouse before I vote for one of you who will not fight my enemy or work for my rights.  These people are un-American and you, by your acts of omission are un-American also.

If you want my vote,

GET TO WORK.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Weiner vs Thomas and our reps
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 03:10:34 PM »
^^^ What he said. ^^^

Oh, and Anthony Weiner is a dickhead.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 03:23:41 PM »
I firmly believe the dickhead is trying to preempt calls for Kagan to recuse herself and this is how he's going about it.  I do hope Justice Thomas has more 'nads than the House R Leadership and STICKS.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 03:31:46 PM »
I firmly believe the dickhead is trying to preempt calls for Kagan to recuse herself and this is how he's going about it.  I do hope Justice Thomas has more 'nads than the House R Leadership and STICKS.

Unlike Thomas, it would appear that Kagan may be statutorily required to recuse herself if one takes THIS at face value.

In looking at the wailing and gnashing of teeth from the Left over Thomas I fail to see anything that would cause him to be compelled by the same statute.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 05:05:08 AM »
What that little bastard Weiner and his like-minded little bastards in Congress want to do is create another vacancy on the Supreme Court so that Stymie can consult his " Skank List " and nominate another painfully ugly woman for Associate Justice .