Author Topic: Campaign against the "I-word" -- that's the "illegal" in illegal alien  (Read 1709 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Words fail -- well, actually, they're meant to fail because there exists a group of people who want to do away with words they just don't like; some are perfectly good words, some are sticks-and-stones words, and this particular word is -- YOU GUESSED IT -- raaacist.

Bill O'Reilly Absolutely DESTROYS Young Leftist Activist Monica Novoa

Can't tell what O'Reilly really thought, if he knew she just didn't want to come out in favor of open/no borders on national TV or if she actually showed up "not knowing what she wants".  I suspect the former.

LINK
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
I say illegal alien all the time.

( ::facepalm::  I'm starting to sound like my non-pc mom.)

I'd say illegal alien is pretty appropriate.  They are illegal and they act like aliens -- they don't assimilate into the culture.

How is that two word phrase inaccurate? They're not legal.  They're not natives.

How about border-challenged?  I think that works because in this country if you're "challenged" you get money thrown at you.

(I didn't watch because I can't suffer through an O'reilly segment.)
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Nothing new here - just another lefty attempting to torture words to mean (or not mean) what they were meant to mean.

"Political Correctness is tyranny with manners" - Charlton Heston

(BTW: You should watch the Billbo vid - he was pretty good).

Offline BMG

• Established Member
The 'I' word?! Good grief these people are gibbering idiots!

Ok so here's the real skinny on 'racism' today as defined by your 'friendly' neighborhood democrat:

A) If you're conservative you're 'racist' if you even think about Obama or any of their chosen racial classes in any negative fashion regardless of whether your bad opinion has anything to do with the color of their skin.

B) If you happen to be any color other than white - you're still 'racist' if you disagree with these idiots. It's just that you're even worse than a white 'racist' because that makes you an 'uncle tom' or an 'Oreo' as the leftists like to say. But that doesn't make those leftists 'racist', oh no...because they are defending the almighty Obama and/or their minority du jour from all those 'uncle toms' and 'oreos'...and that's alright.

C) If you're liberal, you're too busy humping Obama's leg to even have a rational thought much less a negative one so you can't possibly be 'racist'.

The whole 'racism' card has been played far too often by these fools over the years and guess what? It now means squat to the average American. Yup...complete dog-squeeze. They can take their silly word 'racism' and shove it. No one gives a rat's fuzzy backside anymore.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 11:15:53 PM by BMG »
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

charlesoakwood

Lunatic, our Senate has taken time away from the arduous task of busting
Roger Clemens cajones to write law striking the word lunatic from the legal
lexicon. We need to bring our language into the twenty first century they
said.  How could we ever do without them?  The senators that is.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The border-challenged and challenged are not the people crossing the border, they are the people infesting all levels of local, state and federal government!

The people crossing the border are not ignorant fools, they are fully aware they are breaking the law, it is the appeasers and race-baiters in our government, law enforcement agencies, unions and profiteers in the business community that are making it easier for these people to cross our borders.

Both the ILLEGAL ALIENS and the ENABLERS need to be dealt with if this is ever going to be resolved.  Right now we do little on the former and practically nothing on the latter.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
 I would have loved to have that conversation with that idiot on national TV.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
That stupid bastard Dick Turdbin was railling Friday about the Az. Law , decrying the very idea that an "immigrant" could be arrested based on his "status" . By "status" I assume he means "illegal" . Whoops ! I said the dirty word !  ::evil:: ::stirpot:: ::evil::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Dick Turdbin should also be arrested based upon his status as a   ::cussing::  traitor!

::laserkill::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
That stupid bastard Dick Turdbin was railling Friday about the Az. Law , decrying the very idea that an "immigrant" could be arrested based on his "status" . By "status" I assume he means "illegal" . Whoops ! I said the dirty word !  ::evil:: ::stirpot:: ::evil::

Status isn't the problem it's the LACK OF STATUS that's the problem.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie