Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren In Heap Big Trouble...Joins Ward Churchill's Tribe  (Read 23515 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
I can't believe no one has posted on this (latest) Elizabeth Warren embarrassment yet.

This is almost as good as the "O'Bongo Eats Dogs" meme. Almost.

But it's still plenty funny. And you need to take advantage of every opportunity to ridicule these monsters.

So...Elizabeth Warren (a career communist who is running for MA Senate) apparently claimed she was an American Indian on her Harvard employment app.

Except she isn't. She is no more an American Indian than Ward Churchill is. Which is to say, not at all.

And it just goes downhill from there. You see, she has since stated that she "does not recall" ever claiming a minority status. Except she has. At least three times if you include Harvard.

Her "proof" is family lore...

Warren’s claim, which surfaced yesterday after a Herald inquiry, put the candidate in an awkward position as campaign aides last night scrambled but failed to produce documents proving her family lineage. Aides said the tales of Warren’s Cherokee and Delaware tribe ancestors have been passed down through family lore.

“Like most Americans, Elizabeth learned of her heritage through conversations with her grandparents, her parents, and her aunts and uncles,” said Warren’s strategist Kyle Sullivan.

Hint: "Family lore" = bullsh*t spouted by drunks at family gatherings. Or a convenient way to shift blame from one particular liar to the entire Warren family.

Now, the native American organizations are beginning to get pissed off...

“Once you put that down, you better be able to defend it,” Ray Ramirez of the Native American Rights Fund told The Daily Caller on Monday.

Can't say as I blame them, really. I wouldn't want Elizabeth Warren claiming to be related to me, either.

And as of today this story has begun to enter the "dog eating" territory of absurd ridicule...

This evening on the ONT, AoS has a link to a quiz to help you determine what your "Indian" name would be if you had one. Or if a quiz is just too much trouble then you can simply enter your first and last name into this "Native American Name Generator."

I put Warren's name in and it came back as this:

Your Native American Name is

Nittawosew, meaning she is not sterile

Not that it matters.

Anyway, the bottom line is that she has LIED to advance her career. She is a proven liar. A documented liar.

It will be many moons before this big 'um controversy goes off to the happy hunting ground and she will need much wampum to trade for peace pipe to smoke 'em with great white fathers of media tribe.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 12:06:05 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
The sad part is, the people of Massachusetts will still trip over themselves trying to push her over the finish line. A milquetoast centrist like Scott Brown must fight tooth and nail to not be seen as an "extremist conservative", while an avowed Maoists lies about her ethnic heritage will be ignored by something close to around half the voters. And the outcome is anybody's guess.

How could the spark of the greatest revolution humanity has ever known come to this?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Just because her grandpa's name was Tonto Warren ....

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
I would have thought her Indian name translated to something like lying tramp. ::laughonfloor::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Can we call her Squaw?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Once upon a time I got caught up in the moment and claimed a famous American patriot of the Revolutionary War as an ancestor. I had been reading of his exploits and heroism and, since we shared the same surname, made the connection quite easily. Of course I was in the 4th grade at the time.  :o

And that is the difference between libs and normals - we are all human and all make mistakes, but there comes a point where character should come into play and the mistakes not so easy to rationalize away. Warren exhibits a character flaw of untruthfulness. If she lies about a little thing like this - and what's worse, she rationalizes away her lie - what won't she lie about? How can any rational person ever trust her as far as they can throw her?!

(This is the place where some sniveling leftist comes in and says, "Well your guy does it too!")

No, 'my guy" doesn't do it too because if I see a flaw like this in "my guy" I kick him to the curb.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Today her campaign is PROUDLY announcing that they have PROOF that she is 1/32 Cherokee via her great, great, great grandmother on her mother's side.

Only problem is that you usually have to be a minimum of 1/8 to 1/4 American Indian ancestry to claim tribal status.

Two common requirements for membership are lineal decendency from someone named on the tribe's base roll or relationship to a tribal member who descended from someone named on the base roll. (A "base roll" is the original list of members as designated in a tribal constitution or other document specifying enrollment criteria.) Other conditions such as tribal blood quantum, tribal residency, or continued contact with the tribe are common.

This is one of the big things that tripped up Ward Churchill. I am guessing that it won't be such a problem for Warren if she is able to bribe the right tribal people into vouching for her. Personally, I can't wait to see the press conference at the Cherokee tribal headquarters where they put the feathered headdress on her head and do one of those "whoop, whoop" dances around her while she smiles and waves for the cameras.

So she isn't really an American Indian anymore than most people you run into. This elitist snot bag would (prior to this week) never be caught dead with actual tribal members. I suppose she could hold her nose and put up with it for a press conference if she was forced to do it.

And she is still a liar.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 09:38:13 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
And the leftist lockstep media in Boston is pretty much thinking the same thing:

I just can’t shake the ridiculous image of you, Liz — a blue-eyed blonde almost as pasty white as me — letting yourself be described as a minority professor, a Native American, for years.

You’ve played the Indian card. You’ve grabbed for minority cred without enduring the minority grief. It’s poached diversity. It’s glommed onto, what, five generations removed, assuming there were some facts way, way back when, as your campaign aides claimed last night.

How long before wise guys in feathered headdresses start dancing around parking lots at your events? Somebody told me yesterday your campaign needs to lie low and “circle the wagons.” Whoops. That same someone quickly realized it was the pioneers who circled the wagons when your Cherokee ancestors were blazing across the prairie on the warpath.

Think this is only one writer for the Boston Herald? Uh, no...no it's not.

Democrats knew they had a great candidate to run against U.S. Sen. Scott Brown, but they didn’t know she was this great.

Elizabeth Warren’s great-great-great-grandma has now become a great source of angst for all those Democrats already worried about the direction of the Warren campaign.

After stumbling for days, the Warren camp finally came up with conclusive proof to show she’s, um, 1/32nd Cherokee?

Talk about your hollow victories.

The criticism just keeps coming...

Yes, Warren may have a tiny bit of Indian blood but it still doesn’t explain why she was counted as a Native American minority at Harvard Law School, and why other schools she worked for listed her as a minority in law publications.

Having a distant relative who was Cherokee doesn’t make you a minority; in fact, it’s absurd.

Someone with much better perspective on this is former U.S. Sen. Ben Nighthorse Campbell, who for many years was the only American Indian in Congress.

Campbell, in a phone interview from his Colorado ranch, told us that claiming some kind of Cherokee lineage is not uncommon.

“It’s almost a joke in Cherokee country,” said Campbell, whose father was Cheyenne.

So, cool...we're all Cherokees now. Whoop, whoop!

It's pretty bad when you can't get any sympathy from the leftist media that is supposed to be cheerleading you.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 09:50:21 AM by trapeze »

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
I seem to remember from the days of my youthful indiscretion that it seemed like an unrealistic number of Playboy Playmates and Penthouse Pets claimed some Cherokee blood. It was so common, it was almost as if brown hair = Cherokee.

In retrospect, I suppose the magazines were trying to sell the notion that these girls were a little bit on the wild-side; untamed. Pretty cynical when you think about it. Oh, and racist too.

Warren's use of the "Cherokee" tagline is no less cynical, and no less racist.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
She must be related to Iron Eyes Cody. ::hysterical::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Elizabeth Warren In Heap Big Trouble...Joins Ward Churchill's Tribe
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2012, 11:27:25 AM »
How?

::saywhat::

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline fingerroll

• Likes the place
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2012, 11:57:41 AM »
this woman has no shame.  She is a political whore who will say anything and do anything to obtain office.  the height of her hypocrisy is her unwillingness to voluntarily pay a higher tax rate while bferating the rest of us, and Buffet, to pay more of our fair share.

I despise people like this

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/04/20/warren_says_she_did_not_pay_voluntary_higher_tax.html

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2012, 12:21:28 PM »
Though I wear a shirt and tie pantsuit
I'm still part 1/32 redman deep inside

Cherokee people, Cherokee tribe
So proud to live, so proud to die

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2012, 02:00:09 PM »
"Warren exhibits a character flaw of untruthfulness." meaning, par for the course DemonRat.

Hell, if she really wanted to be a minority she should have embraced the principles of pro-life then she could be one of the very very few DemonRat women that embrace that issue. ::rockethrow::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2012, 02:51:45 PM »
I was an Indian Guide as kid, I know Indian's, Liz is no Indian!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2012, 03:33:34 PM »
She must be related to Iron Eyes Cody. ::hysterical::

And Grey Owl, both members of the Pretendian tribe.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2012, 04:12:28 PM »
Elizabeth Warren joins a unique and interesting group of people who claim American Indian heritage where none (or virtually none) exists.

Besides the fraud who is Ward Churchill, the other infamous American Indian fraud who immediately leaps to my mind is Asa Earl Carter.

Asa Carter was a notorious klansman who at one time worked as a speechwriter for Alabama governor George Wallace...who at one time founded an independent klan organization called the North Alabama Citizens Council...who founded the pro-segregationist monthly rag, "The Southerner." Carter one day, turned on a dime and assumed a new identity, that of "Forrest* Carter." Re-inventing himself and completely denying his past, Carter became a writer with at least one very notable success, "The Rebel Outlaw: Josey Wales." He was able to fool Clint Eastwood into making a film based on the book. Carter, as a fake Indian, went on to write many books, at least one of which (the fake autobiography, "The Education of Little Tree") ended up on Oprah Winfrey's book list...until she discovered that the author was a klansman...oops.

*He re-named himself after...guess who? Nathan Bedford Forrest...the very first Grand Wizard of the KKK.

Elizabeth Warren is in good company, wouldn't you say?

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2012, 04:21:33 PM »
Elizabeth Warren joins a unique and interesting group of people who claim American Indian heritage where none (or virtually none) exists.

Besides the fraud who is Ward Churchill, the other infamous American Indian fraud who immediately leaps to my mind is Asa Earl Carter.

Asa Carter was a notorious klansman who at one time worked as a speechwriter for Alabama governor George Wallace...who at one time founded an independent klan organization called the North Alabama Citizens Council...who founded the pro-segregationist monthly rag, "The Southerner." Carter one day, turned on a dime and assumed a new identity, that of "Forrest* Carter." Re-inventing himself and completely denying his past, Carter became a writer with at least one very notable success, "The Rebel Outlaw: Josey Wales." He was able to fool Clint Eastwood into making a film based on the book. Carter, as a fake Indian, went on to write many books, at least one of which (the fake autobiography, "The Education of Little Tree") ended up on Oprah Winfrey's book list...until she discovered that the author was a klansman...oops.

*He re-named himself after...guess who? Nathan Bedford Forrest...the very first Grand Wizard of the KKK.

Elizabeth Warren is in good company, wouldn't you say?
Wow, thanks Trap, I never knew those facts.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2012, 04:46:38 PM »
I just can’t shake the ridiculous image of you, Liz — a blue-eyed blonde almost as pasty white as me — letting yourself be described as a minority professor, a Native American, for years.

Though I agree that she is a reprobate and a thriving member of the benthic community (yeah, that'd be pond scum) for doing this (and pretty much every other thing she's ever done in her miserable life), I guess I have to take some slight issue with the above-quoted passage.  ;D

I've got dark brown hair (what little I still have due to premature mange - started balding in high school!) and blue eyes - and am as pale as can be. But My maternal grandmother (and boy howdy was she ever mean!) was full blooded Cherokee making me, 1/4. But looking at me you'd never in a million years guess that that is the highest concentration of any one racial genetic type I have in me. The other 75% is a complete miss-mosh of numerous other ethnic backgrounds (Choctaw, Chippewa, French, German, Jewish and a few others that I can't remember now off the top of my head).

Of course, I've had the decency never to use it as a crutch - I've never even filed for recognition by the tribe because it's simply not right to beg for handouts. Wait, let me correct that a bit - I did say I was native American on the last census, but that was just to screw with big brother if you know what I mean.  ;)
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus