Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren In Heap Big Trouble...Joins Ward Churchill's Tribe  (Read 23517 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Elizabeth Warren In Heap Big Trouble...Joins Ward Churchill's Tribe
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2012, 05:08:49 PM »
I just can’t shake the ridiculous image of you, Liz — a blue-eyed blonde almost as pasty white as me — letting yourself be described as a minority professor, a Native American, for years.

Though I agree that she is a reprobate and a thriving member of the benthic community (yeah, that'd be pond scum) for doing this (and pretty much every other thing she's ever done in her miserable life), I guess I have to take some slight issue with the above-quoted passage.  ;D

I've got dark brown hair (what little I still have due to premature mange - started balding in high school!) and blue eyes - and am as pale as can be. But My maternal grandmother (and boy howdy was she ever mean!) was full blooded Cherokee making me, 1/4. But looking at me you'd never in a million years guess that that is the highest concentration of any one racial genetic type I have in me. The other 75% is a complete miss-mosh of numerous other ethnic backgrounds (Choctaw, Chippewa, French, German, Jewish and a few others that I can't remember now off the top of my head).

Of course, I've had the decency never to use it as a crutch - I've never even filed for recognition by the tribe because it's simply not right to beg for handouts. Wait, let me correct that a bit - I did say I was native American on the last census, but that was just to screw with big brother if you know what I mean.  ;)

I see your well-made point here, BMG, but Miss Blue-Eyed/Pasty White is a full-blooded, full-blown member of the Tribe of Skin Color Significance, so it's just a little alinsky-bat to the puss to ridicule her with her own manual.

And, as I was born right here in the good ole USA, I am also a native American.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2012, 05:18:06 PM »
But it is a ridiculous image just perhaps not for the reason that the writer is implying.

What makes it ridiculous is that Warren wouldn't be caught dead associating with American Indians or anything even vaguely close to native American culture. She, as an elitist, would look down on it (all the while making condescending comments about how "authentic" such people are) and does what all elitist do...pity the poor things.

What makes it ridiculous is that Warren claimed the minority status to embellish her resume and that's the only reason she did it. Has she ever had any contact whatsoever with native Americans in regard to her claim of actually being very, very distantly related (maybe) to one? No, of course not. She wouldn't have anything to do with a culture or people beneath her present status. That's what elitists do. But she has no problem at all with jotting down a "family legend" on her work applications because it gives her some vague status or feeling of exclusivity or perhaps gives her an edge over an otherwise equally qualified job candidate.

She is a liar, a fraud and a snob.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2012, 05:22:18 PM »
I seem to remember from the days of my youthful indiscretion that it seemed like an unrealistic number of Playboy Playmates and Penthouse Pets claimed some Cherokee blood. It was so common, it was almost as if brown hair = Cherokee.

In retrospect, I suppose the magazines were trying to sell the notion that these girls were a little bit on the wild-side; untamed...

...I've got dark brown hair (what little I still have due to premature mange - started balding in high school!) and blue eyes - and am as pale as can be. But My maternal grandmother (and boy howdy was she ever mean!) was full blooded Cherokee making me, 1/4....

::thinking:: ::saywhat::

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2012, 05:44:35 PM »
I see your well-made point here, BMG, but Miss Blue-Eyed/Pasty White is a full-blooded, full-blown member of the Tribe of Skin Color Significance, so it's just a little alinsky-bat to the puss to ridicule her with her own manual.

And, as I was born right here in the good ole USA, I am also a native American.

What makes it ridiculous is that Warren wouldn't be caught dead associating with American Indians or anything even vaguely close to native American culture. She, as an elitist, would look down on it (all the while making condescending comments about how "authentic" such people are) and does what all elitist do...pity the poor things.

What makes it ridiculous is that Warren claimed the minority status to embellish her resume and that's the only reason she did it. Has she ever had any contact whatsoever with native Americans in regard to her claim of actually being very, very distantly related (maybe) to one? No, of course not. She wouldn't have anything to do with a culture or people beneath her present status. That's what elitists do. But she has no problem at all with jotting down a "family legend" on her work applications because it gives her some vague status or feeling of exclusivity or perhaps gives her an edge over an otherwise equally qualified job candidate.

Oh, quite right on both counts. I'm certainly not trying to defend her by any stretch of the imagination and for exactly the reason(s) you've both put forth. It isn't from any sense of solidarity or pride that she is claiming inclusion, but rather it is a sense of greed (in the form of the furtherance of her miserable career).

Personally, I think what she really needs is a good scalping.  ::evil::

I seem to remember from the days of my youthful indiscretion that it seemed like an unrealistic number of Playboy Playmates and Penthouse Pets claimed some Cherokee blood. It was so common, it was almost as if brown hair = Cherokee.

In retrospect, I suppose the magazines were trying to sell the notion that these girls were a little bit on the wild-side; untamed...

::thinking:: ::saywhat::

...and no Priest, I never posed for Playboy or Penthouse.  ::angel::
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2012, 05:47:17 PM »
 ::hysterical::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2012, 05:23:09 AM »
She must be related to Iron Eyes Cody. ::hysterical::

He even had C. B. De Mille fooled !

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2012, 05:25:07 AM »
Can we call her Squaw?

" Sacadaweewee " or "Sacadabullsh*t" .... take your pick !

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2012, 07:24:59 AM »
Can we call her Squaw?

" Sacadaweewee " or "Sacadabullsh*t" .... take your pick !

I like 'em both!

Woo!  Woo!  Woo!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM »
Bwuuuuhaaahaaa!  That's a good one!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2012, 07:14:21 AM »
Liar, liar...skirt on fire!

What a dipstick!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2012, 08:06:20 AM »
  Indian name "Spreading Bull" (stole it)
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2012, 08:21:04 AM »
On a lark I put Sandra Fluke's name in that name generator thingy that Trap posted and it came back with 'Hairlip'.  ::angel::

Sorry - bad joke I'm sure. It actually came back with: Keezheekoni - burning fire. As in, what you feel like the day after you've tapped that a$$ while you're sitting at the doctor's office wondering why it burns when you pee.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2012, 09:59:40 AM »
On a lark I put Sandra Fluke's name in that name generator thingy that Trap posted and it came back with 'Hairlip'.  ::angel::

Sorry - bad joke I'm sure. It actually came back with: Keezheekoni - burning fire. As in, what you feel like the day after you've tapped that a$$ while you're sitting at the doctor's office wondering why it burns when you pee.

;D

I went with Nancy Pelosi, it came back "Big Crack in Sidewalk"...it's gotta be real!

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2012, 10:07:22 AM »
From the above listed article:

I listed myself in the directory in the hopes that it might mean that I would be invited to a luncheon, a group something that might happen with people who are like I am. Nothing like that ever happened, that was clearly not the use for it and so I stopped checking it off,” said Warren.

So, great theory, I guess.

Maybe she should list herself with the NAACP and see if they invite her to a luncheon.

Perhaps she should register as a sex offender. I bet they have luncheons all the time.

Or what about listing herself with the International Star Registry? Astronomers would certainly call her to one of their luncheons.

This is a woman desperately in need of a luncheon.

I wonder how many lists she could possibly be signed up for and how concerned people could somehow help her with this?
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2012, 10:25:08 AM »
From the above listed article:

I listed myself in the directory in the hopes that it might mean that I would be invited to a luncheon, a group something that might happen with people who are like I am. Nothing like that ever happened, that was clearly not the use for it and so I stopped checking it off,” said Warren.

So, great theory, I guess.

Maybe she should list herself with the NAACP and see if they invite her to a luncheon.

Perhaps she should register as a sex offender. I bet they have luncheons all the time.

Or what about listing herself with the International Star Registry? Astronomers would certainly call her to one of their luncheons.

This is a woman desperately in need of a luncheon.

I wonder how many lists she could possibly be signed up for and how concerned people could somehow help her with this?

::laughonfloor:: ::laughonfloor:: ::laughonfloor:: ::laughonfloor:: ::laughonfloor:: ::laughonfloor:: ::laughonfloor:: ::laughonfloor::

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2012, 10:29:01 AM »
The fact that Boston media is lapping up this bullsh*t story is unbelievable completely believable.

Such fools, Leftists.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2012, 10:49:47 AM »
She needs to stick to bag lunches and when she's done eating recycle the bag into head gear:    ::unknowncomic::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2012, 10:54:58 AM »
She needs to stick to bag lunches and when she's done eating recycle the bag into head gear:    ::unknowncomic::

I'll second that!   ::thumbsup::