Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren In Heap Big Trouble...Joins Ward Churchill's Tribe  (Read 23557 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: seems like Squaw Lizzies in a little more trouble
« Reply #220 on: September 24, 2012, 07:46:48 PM »
http://legalinsurrection.com/2012/09/elizabeth-warrens-law-license-problem/

seems she might have been practicing law without a license.....hmmm

Double-jeopardy (I'll take "lying democrats for $200 Alex") probably makes any re-trial moot in the case in question plus her role as an advisor vs counsel they would no doubt argue, but there should be a proper review of her various legal roles in light of her not being licensed.

Think we'll get it?  Nah, I doubt it too.  So score the damaging political points and keep her away from political power!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Elizabeth Warren In Heap Big Trouble...Joins Ward Churchill's Tribe
« Reply #221 on: September 25, 2012, 12:08:41 AM »
And now...

Followed by this:

This woman is too stupid to breath. How on earth she faked her way into Harvard...it defies wonder. And lest we forget, this genius was the keynote at the Democrat convention. The Democrats think she's pretty sharp or something.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #222 on: September 25, 2012, 12:23:30 AM »
I listen to this clip of Warren, and I hear the voice of a woman who has been forced to come to grips with the reality that nobody buys her bullspit.

She’s knows that people know that she knows that people know that she’s full of bullspit.

Bye-bye Faux-Cohontas and bye-bye Edward “Murderer” Kennedy.

Elizabeth Warren for MA | TV Ad: Family
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #223 on: September 25, 2012, 12:26:44 AM »
And Scott Brown will be re-elected to the Senate in Massachusetts, and for all practical purposes, put the Kennedy legacy to death once and for all.

"Who Knows?"
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #224 on: September 25, 2012, 12:43:18 AM »
I disagree. The Kennedys are like the Night of the Living Dead zombies. They never go away for very long.

The family is cursed. So is Mass.

But otherwise, yeah, I don't think she can win. What you are seeing is flop sweat.

Exit irony question(s): How is it we win in Mass and maybe even CT and not in FL or MO? What kind of bizzaro universe is this?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 01:34:50 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #225 on: September 25, 2012, 07:04:52 AM »
"How on earth she faked her way into Harvard...it defies wonder."

She isn't the only one.  Minority/disadvantaged set-asides have had a number of otherwise unqualified people roll through their once hallowed halls, and this is just Harvard!

And, we still are waiting for the illustrious transcripts of Duh Wun...

"What kind of bizzaro universe is this?"

The worst kind, it is what it is and it is unlikely to change much.  But the Big Reset Button to End All Reset Buttons will rebalance the universe, it just might be a tad uncomfortable is all...

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #226 on: September 25, 2012, 08:42:40 AM »
She reminds me (in a very unfunny way) of SNL's "The Church Lady"

I guess that says much about what I thought of that skit...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #227 on: September 25, 2012, 12:47:42 PM »
I listen to this clip of Warren, and I hear the voice of a woman who has been forced to come to grips with the reality that nobody buys her bullspit.

She’s knows that people know that she knows that people know that she’s full of bullspit.

Bye-bye Faux-Cohontas and bye-bye Edward “Murderer” Kennedy.

Elizabeth Warren for MA | TV Ad: Family

Not a very good liar,but a liar none the less. She has more tells than a teenager.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #228 on: September 25, 2012, 10:04:19 PM »
This is precisely how they get away with it.

Barack Obama: Jedi Master
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #229 on: October 02, 2012, 11:39:40 AM »
Really, how do you debate a rank lying POS who wants to bully you into shutting up and resist the urge to pound the worthless specimen into goo?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/scott-brown-gets-testy-at-debate-with-elizabeth-warren-excuse-me-im-not-a-student-in-your-classroom/

MA Dem's should be embarassed to offer up such a massively useless twit to be Senator, we are talking US Senator here, not councilmember of sh*tsville?!

I couldn't be that close to trash and not throw it out.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #230 on: October 02, 2012, 04:50:53 PM »
When one faces the reality of Ted Kennedy and John Kerry, the thought that Warren is viable in MA s entirely plausible.

Brown is a special Republican if he can hold off the Leftist horde.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #231 on: October 16, 2012, 05:38:33 AM »
Via Breitbart              http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/15/16-Million-of-Warren-Donations-Came-Through-Websites-Lacking-Foreign-Donor-Protections

Like her god Obama, Warren has little difficulty in skirting the rules. Seems the only way to stop this sh*t is for serious penalties to be put in place such as disqualification of the candidates.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #232 on: October 16, 2012, 07:21:12 AM »
Via Breitbart              http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/15/16-Million-of-Warren-Donations-Came-Through-Websites-Lacking-Foreign-Donor-Protections

Like her god Obama, Warren has little difficulty in skirting the rules. Seems the only way to stop this sh*t is for serious penalties to be put in place such as disqualification of the candidates.

Or a trial for treason and a first class hanging upon conviction.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #234 on: January 11, 2013, 07:52:31 AM »
Another example where Wiki cannot be trusted with matters involving politics or the preservation of the phoney reputations of proglodytes.

Back in the day when you could edit an entry I was often very busy correcting the record of notable proglodyte trash...only to the the supporters of proglodyte trash wipe the entries clean a few minutes later...now Wiki doen't need outside proglodyte supporters cleansing their proglodyte pages, they do it themselves.

Once the statists destroy the 2A the entire internet will be scrubbed of offending material (which by statist definition will be anything critical of them!) or it will be shut down entirely.

Brave new future, eh?

::vafancoul::

machinegun