Author Topic: Conservative Voice Network  (Read 2996 times)

Offline Conservativesue

• Newb
Conservative Voice Network
« on: May 01, 2012, 07:23:22 AM »
Greetings from a GOP Refugee.  I am Conservative Sue and hail from the great state of Texas.  We have just begun a new online presences in the Conservative Voice Network. http://conservative-voice.us/  ::USA:: I am going to feature this forum on the site because it seems as though it may be the perfect match for the audience we are trying to serve.  Thanks for having a place for ordinary folks like us to share our thoughts during this trying time for Conservative Nation.  Stay tuned to CVN for a new online personality who will be hosting our 'news program' : Thomas Griswold.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Conservative Voice Network
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 07:30:38 AM »
Feel free to crosspost here from your blog (with mutual hyperlink attribution), or engage in the running conversations here. Welcome!
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 07:42:59 AM »
Welcome, let the cross-pollination of conservatism commence!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 09:57:58 AM »
Holy cow! I just saw the great link that you posted to IAL on your site. Thank you very much. Visit and post often.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 11:08:52 AM »
 ::bustamove::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 12:41:10 PM »
Cool beans! Thanks for adding your voice(s) to the mix! Will be looking forward to see you all 'round about.  ::thumbsup::
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 09:36:17 PM »
  Does this mean that we just went national?? How coolis that!! Thanks!! ::danceban::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 11:53:47 AM »
  Does this mean that we just went national?? How coolis that!! Thanks!! ::danceban::

I wouldn't say that - it looks like a startup blog with a few hundred page-views. But we certainly are always willing to trade links and crosspost with other conservative blogs!
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2012, 12:03:37 PM »

Placing comments with the IAL bread crumb
could help threir page views and ours.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2012, 07:35:02 PM »
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.