Author Topic: Oh, Cool: O'Bongo Admin Creates New Composite Female..."Julia"  (Read 2648 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
This is the latest attempt to paint Republicans as wanting to hurt women while O'Bongo and the Democrats are women's' new BFFs.

This is all over Twitter (for those of you who tweet...I don't). Here is a link to Michelle Malkin's Twitchy site where "Julia" the "New Composite Girlfriend" is apparently pretty hot stuff.

Here is a link to Human Events where this ridiculous new meme is discussed.

Here is the link to the O'Bongo campaign's "Julia" thingy. It's pretty disgusting but we are all kind of used to this now.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Oh, Cool: O'Bongo Admin Creates New Composite Female..."Julia"
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 11:03:10 AM »
Is that supposed to be flattering to today's leftist woman?  It sound's like she can't even feed herself without Sugar Daddy Obama being in the picture.

And good luck getting your checks from Sugar Daddy after that debt bomb blows up.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 11:14:42 AM »
Of course MNHawk, Julia is a typical plantation Democrat, can't even wipe her own ass without gubmint help, and when gubmint implodes she'll die covered in sh*t.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 12:55:27 PM »
obama skips from 3 years of age to 17.

He leaves out: At age 6, under obamas sex education for all program, little julia learns to roll a condom on a banana.
                      At age 10, under obamas healthy food for all program, Julia finds her mother abused her by shipping baloney sandwiches in her lunch.
                      At age 13, under obamas health, wellness and morality program, Julia is given access to birth control, without parental consent or knowledge 
                      At age 15, under obamas planned parenthood refuse plan, pregnent Julia has access to free abortion.

Hopefully, at age 45, Julia becomes self aware of the asshole she has become.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 01:41:44 PM »

He leaves out: At age 6, under obamas sex education for all program, little julia learns to roll a condom on a banana.
                      At age 10, under obamas healthy food for all program, Julia finds her mother abused her by shipping baloney sandwiches in her lunch.
                      At age 13, under obamas health, wellness and morality program, Julia is given access to birth control, without parental consent or knowledge 
                      At age 15, under obamas planned parenthood refuse plan, pregnent Julia has access to free abortion.

that right there is brilliant. You need to share it with the Eloi.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 02:11:56 PM »
Too bad that Julia will be unemployed and drowning in student loan debt.

Too bad that Julia will be paying for the debt that President Downgrade ran up.

Too bad that Julia won't be getting any Social Security benefits or Medicare benefits even though she will pay through the nose for them all through her miserable life IF she can somehow manage to get a job.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2012, 02:31:06 PM »

Julia was a lifesize cardboard image similar to those of presidents and John Wayne presented by side walk vendors for you to be photographed with only Julia was a take home with the appropriate cutouts.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2012, 02:56:21 PM »

that right there is brilliant. You need to share it with the Eloi.

The book was great....the movie...not so great.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2012, 07:16:03 AM »
The shortest entry

3 seconds:  After Julia is partially born, a tube is inserted into her head, her brains are sucked out, and she's thrown into the garbage.

The End.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2012, 08:08:57 AM »
The shortest entry

3 seconds:  After Julia is partially born, a tube is inserted into her head, her brains are sucked out, and she's thrown into the garbage.

The End.

Oops! Didn't mean that Julia to end so quick!

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2012, 09:13:53 AM »
I have  been making a collection of Julia alternate composites:

The Life of Brian
The Life of Julianne
Julia

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2012, 11:51:59 AM »
IMAO has some zingers too

Liberals: “We’re not fascists! Now here’s what your whole life should look like cradle to grave according to the government’s plan…”

At age 50, Julia trades three shotgun shells for a gallon of gas and tells children about the “long long ago.”

The most exciting part of Dreams From My Father is where Obama realizes that his composite girlfriend is a Cylon.

Remember when people ventured west in search of new government to help them out?

At age 32, Julia only ventures out at night to make it harder for the Obamabot hunter/seekers to find her.

At age 22, Julia receives a visit to her home from President Obama. Later that day, she can’t locate her dog, Spot..

At age 33, after living a carefree life thanks to Obama’s government programs, Julia is consumed by Morlocks.

Obama 2012: “You’re nothing without me! Nothing! You hear me, Julia? Nothing!”

At age 68, Julia receives a helpful monthly reminder of how her dying soon would be helpful to the government’s budget.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2012, 12:07:23 PM »
Those are pretty dang good!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2012, 01:50:03 PM »
Who the hell has a gap in his vocabulary that the word "compressed" was initially used?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2012, 02:09:00 PM »

Don, you missed something else at age 13, she get's molested by a female teacher and becomes queer no longer needing to know about condoms. She then can be confident that she'll be with the right crowd in art school.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2012, 02:31:25 PM »
IMAO has some zingers too

Liberals: “We’re not fascists! Now here’s what your whole life should look like cradle to grave according to the government’s plan…”

At age 50, Julia trades three shotgun shells for a gallon of gas and tells children about the “long long ago.”

The most exciting part of Dreams From My Father is where Obama realizes that his composite girlfriend is a Cylon.

Remember when people ventured west in search of new government to help them out?

At age 32, Julia only ventures out at night to make it harder for the Obamabot hunter/seekers to find her.

At age 22, Julia receives a visit to her home from President Obama. Later that day, she can’t locate her dog, Spot..

At age 33, after living a carefree life thanks to Obama’s government programs, Julia is consumed by Morlocks.

Obama 2012: “You’re nothing without me! Nothing! You hear me, Julia? Nothing!”

At age 68, Julia receives a helpful monthly reminder of how her dying soon would be helpful to the government’s budget.

Within one hour after death, since most of the food is used to make biofuels, there isn't any viable alternative food sources, she's turned over to the factory that makes the NEW FOOD.
Tastes like chicken!
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2012, 03:50:18 PM »
Within one hour after death, since most of the food is used to make biofuels, there isn't any viable alternative food sources, she's turned over to the factory that makes the NEW FOOD.
Tastes like chicken!

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2012, 03:26:40 AM »
After reading this thread, I realize how you guys (and gals) keep me coming back. ::hysterical::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2012, 08:21:07 AM »
Who the hell has a gap in his vocabulary that the word "compressed" was initially used?

Smartest, coolest guy on the planet, that's who.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.