Author Topic: Bravo to Gov Scott for Upholding 2A Rights!  (Read 1248 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
Re: Bravo to Gov Scott for Upholding 2A Rights!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 02:40:26 PM »
Quite right...I can't imagine the cesspool I'd be in here in FL if Alex Sink would have won instead of Gov Scott.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 07:04:40 AM »
In a way you guys down there are like us here in Minnie...we have a lot of conservative folk, especially in out-state areas and suburban areas, the denser populated areas packed with libnuts...as a result Governors can bounce between the two parties and we can bounce around Senators a bit too and Statehouses can rotate around a little...I think you guys are a little better off than us now in terms of Gov & Senators...all we have is the legislature keeping the hounds at bay.  Hopefully we can kick that know-nothing/do-nothing puppet Klobuchar out this year!  And hopefully we can increase our legislative numbers and get Castle & SYG here.

::praying::

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 08:19:32 AM »
The trouble here in FL is that it *ALWAYS* seems to be extremely close in elections and some of the most idiotic representatives come from here; Alan Grayson, Corrine Brown and Debbie 'JEWBAG' Whatshername-sh*tz to name a few. We only barely got rid of Grayson last go around and in fact, he did himself in. If he hadn't released attack adds that were so distasteful even to his own supporters such that he depressed his own voter turn out he'd still be in office. I don't know what Whatshername-sh*tz's numbers look like, but Corrine Brown enjoys 63% support from her group of idiots - pretty much guaranteeing that she will be in there for life unless something drastic happens.

Gov. Rick Scott only beat out Alex Sink by 53,434 votes out of 5 million votes cast!

So, though we are in good shape right now as a direct result of the Tea Party and Grayson's own slip ups, I have no clue what's going to happen in November.  
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 11:28:04 AM »
I'll see your leftist morons and raise you some Mondale's, Humphrey's & Dayton's...McCollum, Klobuchar & Franken oh my!

::speechless::   ::unknowncomic::

Leftist morons are everywhere!

::gaah::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 04:45:03 PM »
  If the mayor wants to sanitize that environment let him start by resigning as mayor. That would get the ball rolling.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2012, 07:02:18 AM »
That would take character John.  Specifically, good character.  So it won't happen.   ::)