Author Topic: Tea Party: It Ain't Over  (Read 1435 times)

charlesoakwood

Tea Party: It Ain't Over
« on: March 16, 2011, 10:57:41 PM »

We Won Wisconsin - But The Fight Goes On

This is a message from the American people,
it says, Messrs Boehner & Co, you are fired!

The Ruling Class Republicans have shown themselves.
It is time to stop debating whether they will come around and listen to their constituents. They will not. Not only that, they will lie and distort the reality of their actions just as they did with the CR and the shunting aside of the opportunity to de-fund BoehnerCare.

The TeaParty is a force to be reckoned with. We know it, they deny it. It's their bad.  Consider anything said by the Rulers as a fraud a sham to delude and entice you. It is time to help increase the power of the TeaParty, for they are for the American we love.  Do not waste time or thought on Ruling Relics. Support the TeaParty the best way you can.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Tea Party: It Ain't Over
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 06:44:50 AM »
Ruling Relics!  Ooh, that'll leave a mark!

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 08:37:40 AM »
When I see a powerful, well put together video like this, and then look at the statistics showing people leaving traditional media in droves and migrating to Internet information, I have a couple thoughts.

The nation may crash and burn under the weight of its debt. But the Left cannot win the war of ideas as long as the Internet stands as it is. Truth is power. We have truth on our side, and it is reaching increasing numbers of people. Thus, I expect the Left to make every effort to shut down the free exchange of ideas on the Internet. They may get to the point of desperation where they calculate that it is more beneficial for them to suffer the consequences of just pulling the plug than suffering the consequences of the free exchange of truth and ideas.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 08:47:42 AM »
Four words - Obama's internet kill switch.

::mooning::

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 09:42:46 AM »
Can we last until 2012?

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2011, 09:46:04 AM »
Sure as hell hope so.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2011, 09:52:43 AM »
Can we last until 2012?

Are you kidding me. Hell yes we can last that long and beyond. In the end were gonna shake this bunch of AZZHOLES like a bad case of flees. And move on long after they're a faint memory.We didn't get here all at once and we can't fix it all at once but  but fix it we will.

What we don't need to do is talk like it's over and give in to these Dicks that try to demoralize us into thinking that they are the only solution.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2011, 10:03:09 AM »
Oh I know they are not the only solution!

And I think we'll make it to 2012 one way or another!

I just worry about beyond 2012!

::cussing::