Author Topic: Don't cry for Aunt Zeituni  (Read 1533 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Don't cry for Aunt Zeituni
« on: May 11, 2012, 12:36:16 PM »
Auntie Zeituni has written a book. It’s called “Tears of Abuse,” on account of how tough she’s had it.

Have I read it? Of course not. Have you read her nephew’s best-seller — Dreams from My Ghostwriter, I mean Father? No one has — it’s sold millions of copies, but until two weeks ago, not a single reader got far enough into it to learn that Obama was a dog-eater with “composite” girlfriends.

Anyway, I have the press release on “Tears of Abuse,” which describes Auntie Zeituni’s journey to the United States “where she faces the unthinkable; failing health and quarantined in a hospital while on vacation in a foreign country.”

Vacation? Surely she meant to say “welfare.”

“As her story unfolds she becomes a resident of (a) homeless shelter and a subject of deportation.”

How dare they! Just because she’s an illegal alien, they want to deport her.

Have they forgotten the immortal words of Marsha Coakley: “Technically it is not illegal to be illegal in Massachusetts.”

And if you don’t believe Marsha, just ask Uncle Omar, Auntie Zeituni’s brother, or half-brother, or whatever. Technically, it is also apparently not illegal to be driving drunk illegally in Massachusetts, at least if you’re an illegal alien.

Auntie Zeituni was victimized in Kenya but, believe it or not, “she was later victimized in the U.S.”

Talk about victimization — do you realize, you actually have to go down to the welfare office to apply for the dole? The welfare office doesn’t make house calls. Not yet anyway. Her nephew hasn’t been re-elected.

But Auntie Zeituni’s story has a happy ending.

“ ‘Tears of Abuse’ reveals how this remarkable woman turns the unfathomable into triumph.”

Public housing, on the dole — what else would you call it but a triumph? The inscription at the base of the Statue of Liberty needs to be rewritten. Forget the huddled masses yearning to “breathe free.” Now the huddled masses demand to “live free.”

Uncle Obongo is due to get his driver's license back soon, too.  No word on his deportation date.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline BMG

• Established Member
Re: Don't cry for Aunt Zeituni
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 01:08:23 PM »
“As her story unfolds she becomes a resident of (a) homeless shelter and a subject of deportation.”

One question here. Isn't Obumbles a millionaire?

Can't he be troubled to help out good ol' Auntie? I hear he has a bunch of spare rooms at 'his' house. Maybe he could rent her the Lincoln bedroom. Twenty bucks in food stamps oughta cover it...
...or the promise of at least one fun-filled night a month with Bill Clinton.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 01:17:34 PM »

One question here. Isn't Obumbles a millionaire?

Can't he be troubled to help out good ol' Auntie? I hear he has a bunch of spare rooms at 'his' house. Maybe he could rent her the Lincoln bedroom. Twenty bucks in food stamps oughta cover it...
...or the promise of at least one fun-filled night a month with Bill Clinton.

Why should he feed and house her if you're doing it?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 01:34:25 PM »
A) Because he can afford it,
B) because they are related,
                and
C) because it's the right thing to do!

Oh wait...I've been applying conservative values like decency, common sense and charity to this situation haven't I?

O dear, oh dear...my bad. They're leftist a$$hats. Things like decency, common sense and charity are completely alien to them.

::rockethrow::
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 01:37:03 PM »
                and

Oh wait...I've been applying conservative values like decency, common sense and charity to this situation haven't I?

O dear, oh dear...my bad. They're leftist a$$hats. Things like decency, common sense and charity are completely alien to them.

Silly person.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 01:41:04 PM »
Silly person.

Only on my good days!  ;D
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2012, 09:10:20 AM »
                and

You covered it nicely but I have to add...

Remember in the '08 election when we discovered his Kenyan family member (half-brother?) that lived in a tin shack? Remember the COMPLETE lack of interest that the LSM took in the story and the lack of compassion Ø'bozo showed for his own kin? I knew then that we were dealing with a borderline sociopath.

And my suspicions have been confirmed numerous times since then. He uses people as props - even his own immediate family. He is so entirely snake-like in his lack of empathy. Sure he can deliver the rhetoric - the bromides and euphemisms meant to elicit an emotional response from his leftist acolytes, but there is not a hint of honest human connection in any of it.

The aspect that I really do appreciate in him is his naked partisanship. He doesn't even pretend to GAS about anyone except those who can advance his personal agenda. Think about it and see if you agree - do you recal a single time when he uttered a word meant to inspire us as a whole? Every single speech contains the same prescription: "If you toe the line and adhere to my program you will be OK" (OK being the ever-shifting goalposts).

They will be writing about this jerk for years to come - and none of it pretty.

Offline EW1(SG)

• Who? Me?
    • EW1's Intercept Log
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2012, 09:14:41 AM »
                and

You covered it nicely but I have to add...

Remember in the '08 election when we discovered his Kenyan family member (half-brother?) that lived in a tin shack? Remember the COMPLETE lack of interest that the LSM took in the story and the lack of compassion Ø'bozo showed for his own kin? I knew then that we were dealing with a borderline sociopath.

And my suspicions have been confirmed numerous times since then. He uses people as props - even his own immediate family. He is so entirely snake-like in his lack of empathy. Sure he can deliver the rhetoric - the bromides and euphemisms meant to elicit an emotional response from his leftist acolytes, but there is not a hint of honest human connection in any of it.

The aspect that I really do appreciate in him is his naked partisanship. He doesn't even pretend to GAS about anyone except those who can advance his personal agenda. Think about it and see if you agree - do you recal a single time when he uttered a word meant to inspire us as a whole? Every single speech contains the same prescription: "If you toe the line and adhere to my program you will be OK" (OK being the ever-shifting goalposts).

They will be writing about this jerk for years to come - and none of it pretty.

The apogee of that was his "fighting on my behalf" remark.
My doctor told me to start killing people.  Not in those exact words, she said I had to reduce the stress in my life.

Same thing.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2012, 02:43:39 PM »
That  ^^  .

And it got zip attention, with the proper level of outrage, from our usual go-to guys except Levin.