Author Topic: Democrat Strategist Hurls Racial Slur at Tucker Carlson on Fox News  (Read 2961 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
‘Bow Tie’N White Boy’

Meghan Kelly.  Tucker Carlson.  Jehmu Greene.

Be firin' or stylin'?

Oh, and Carlson wasn't wearing a bow-tie.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
I get really sick of saying, "Imagine if a conservative/Republican/White had said/done that."

The double standards are intolerable. A reasonable man cannot be expected to live under such conditions without anticipating retaliation.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
And what if Carlson had replied with "ear-hooping Black girl", hmmm?

Look, there's been a clash of "cultures" since the 60s when "civil rights" revved up and started awarding reparations-by-other-names to these folks.  Now they are emboldened by the legal slant protecting them.  We outnumber them and it's time to decide what price to pay to put this sht back in the box, because payment will be required -- job, career -- at least at least in the beginning.

Job one is to first decimate the Left; the rest will be easily dealt with.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
And the veneer wears just a bit thinner...

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
How did Carlson respond to "Aunt Jehmuma" ?  ::evil:: ::stirpot:: ;D

Offline EW1(SG)

• Who? Me?
    • EW1's Intercept Log
Such lovely people...Dems.
My doctor told me to start killing people.  Not in those exact words, she said I had to reduce the stress in my life.

Same thing.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Across the nets, conservative folks seem to be really mad at Fox for "allowing" Ms. Greene a forum to spout her ignorant, hating, leftist bigotry. I disagree. Give the world a chance to see the real face of Democratic Progressivism.

It ain't purty.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline EW1(SG)

• Who? Me?
    • EW1's Intercept Log
Across the nets, conservative folks seem to be really mad at Fox for "allowing" Ms. Greene a forum to spout her ignorant, hating, leftist bigotry. I disagree. Give the world a chance to see the real face of Democratic Progressivism.

It ain't purty.

I agree:  get it out in the open.  Like Stanley Fish said, hate speech is fine as long as you're a liberal; might be a good thing if everybody knew that.
My doctor told me to start killing people.  Not in those exact words, she said I had to reduce the stress in my life.

Same thing.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
I'd bring her back on with Tucker....And he needs to wear the biggest, brightest bow tie he can find. And if Tucker, I'd spend the entire debate goading her into another racist comment. Not that it be difficult.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
How did Carlson respond to "Aunt Jehmuma" ?  ::evil:: ::stirpot:: ;D

He said something like, "no need for name-calling", to which she replied that she didn't call him a name.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Democrat Strategist Hurls Racial Slur at Tucker Carlson on Fox News
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2012, 07:12:04 AM »
Playing her minority "free-insult" card, eh?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Democrat Strategist Hurls Racial Slur at Tucker Carlson on Fox News
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2012, 09:22:34 AM »

One might notice she's kind of nappy headed. 

Just sayin'