Author Topic: who said this:  (Read 793 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
who said this:
« on: May 05, 2012, 02:39:45 PM »

“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.”
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: who said this:
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 02:42:48 PM »
Barack Hussein Obama.  Unsure of when; probably when he was still in the Senate.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 04:13:54 PM »
Barack Hussein Obama.  Unsure of when; probably when he was still in the Senate.

Just before he voted "present" !

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 11:16:18 PM »

Yeah, in 2006. I pull out this quote at times to use as an example of the sheer hypocrisy called Obama.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 11:27:58 PM »
And what? I'm supposed to believe that these words are his? If there is no stuttering and no mistakes then you can take it to the bank that someone else wrote it for him.

If we've learned nothing else in the last three years or so it is that BO is a pretty dull lump of lead. He couldn't write his own autobiographies. He couldn't even create his own composite girlfriend (apparently that was Ayers, too). He's just an average, garden variety schmuck who was raised on Marxism and was too stupid to grow out of it.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2012, 11:59:37 PM »
Well, I suppose who wrote them is immaterial now.  He spoke them, and now he's contradicted himself.  Again.  Or the one who writes his words for him has, and he's spoken that as well.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2012, 04:57:21 AM »
Well, I suppose who wrote them is immaterial now.  He spoke them, and now he's contradicted himself.  Again.  Or the one who writes his words for him has, and he's spoken that as well.

He copied it from a Biden speech which was copied from a Reagan speech .

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2012, 10:03:40 AM »

He copied it from a Biden speech which was copied from a Reagan speech .
::hysterical::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2012, 12:40:41 PM »

Too many writers spoil the plot.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2012, 02:17:22 PM »

Too many writers spoil the plot.

Good one!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie