Author Topic: Too awful to contemplate: Chinese market for capsules made of... children?  (Read 873 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
As the father of a child rescued from the Chinese "one-child" policy, I am familiar with the cultural dynamic that endangers the lives of Chinese children - particularly girls. It is an atrocity against the unborn, and an inadvertent conspiracy against girls. The government says, "If you are ethnic Han (92% of China), you may have only one child." The culture says, "Your son's family is responsible for your care in old age." Girls are the casualty. Aborted or abandoned - there is NO mechanism in Chinese law that allows one to place a 2nd child up for adoption. ALL of the families like mine that you see with an adopted Chinese daughter received that daughter as a result of abandonment. Those that are not adopted are cared for in unspeakable orphanages until they are 12 years old, and then they are "released". Prostitution and sex slavery is a huge problem, because - alas - the one-child policy has resulted in an enormous deficit of women-to-men, as an entire generation of men reaches marrying age to find that their counterparts quite simply DO NOT EXIST.

The thought that some of these abandoned and aborted children are finding their way into capsules meant for human consumption is as grizzly, macabre, and evil a thing as I can imagine. My daughter avoided a similar fate by God's will alone. We did nothing to "choose" her, aside from doing the proper paperwork and praying.

In China, I fear we are dealing with a Godless evil so unspeakable and so enormous, that when its applecart is overturned, darkness for all humanity will ensue.

Thousands of pills filled with powdered human baby flesh discovered by customs officials in South Korea
This is ground baby powder which tests discovered is 99.7 per cent human

Thousands of pills filled with powdered human flesh have been discovered by customs officials in South Korea, it was revealed today.

The capsules are in demand because they are viewed as being a medicinal 'cure-all'.

The grim trade is being run from China where corrupt medical staff are said to be tipping off medical companies when babies are aborted or delivered still-born.

The tiny corpses are then bought, stored in household refrigerators in homes of those involved in the trade before they are removed and taken to clinics where they are placed in medical drying microwaves.

Once the skin is tinder dry, it is pummelled into powder and then processed into capsules along with herbs to disguise the true ingredients from health investigators and customs officers.

The discoveries since last August has shocked even hardened customs agents who have pledged to strengthen inspections.

Chinese officials are understood to have been aware of the trade and have tried to stop the capsules being exported but thousands of packets of them have been smuggled through to South Korea...

<snip>

...Chinese newspapers have identified the north eastern provinces as the source of the human flesh capsules, in particular the Jilin region which is close to North Korea.

There have been disturbing reports that some babies were those who had perished in China's notorious 'dying rooms' where youngsters are deliberately left to die because they were born into families that already had the limit of one child in country areas.

In order to keep its population down, China performs 13 million abortions a year - mainly because mothers sacrifice their newborns to avoid punishment such as severe fines or even a beating by the authorities.

The Chinese authorities have confirmed that 38 per cent of women of child-bearing age have been sterilised - but the babies that are aborted do not go to waste because of the sickening trade in using their corpses for purported medicinal purposes.

Despite their disgust at discovering packets of the so-called rejuvenation pills being brought in from China, South Korean officials have refused to confirm where the babies came from or who made the capsules.

Sources said this was because they were not prepared to create diplomatic friction with Beijing, preferring to leave it to Chinese officials to do something about the horrific trade in powdered babies.

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Nothing destroys human lives and human spirits like Godless Communists!!!

And the people buying this???  WTF?!  Something seriously off in the head with them!

Hellish and evil, the lot of them!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
There are 35,000 abortions every day in China.

Every...

...day.

13 million per year.

I am sorry but I find the practice of grinding the remains up and putting them in capsules to be all but indistinguishable from the assembly line extinction of these people.

Now, consuming the remains...that's a different shade of barbarism altogether.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
There are no words to express the depths of depravity that this sinks to. Similarly, there are no words to express the height of disgust that I feel for the political school of thought that such 'plans' prosper under and indeed, are hatched under. Leftism is a scourge upon humanity and it sickens me that more and more of the world's population seems to think it is the best thing since sliced bread.

Unfortunately those same people that blindly support leftism in any of its incarnations do not seem to realize the danger of that support. By the time they do, it will be their turn to be ushered into the oven...or to be stuffed into a pill.

Sick. Truly sick. Words simply fail to express my utter contempt.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Just think, our purchasing of all their cheap goods allow enterprises like this to flourish...

Should boycott the entire output of the nation, let them call our IOU's, we can just default and credit OWS for the idea.

Let the wars commence...

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
I wonder if these "powdered" children found their way into items other than pills like cosmetics or food.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

charlesoakwood

I wonder about the South Korean culture that I had perceived civilized.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.

I wonder about the South Korean culture that I had perceived civilized.

Barbarous scum in every civilized culture, CO.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I know Asian's are into animal horns, organs and other parts as aphrodisiacs, medicines and such...but to retain ones humanity there ought to be a line drawn at cannibalizing your own species...