Author Topic: Michigan Mayhem  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Michigan Mayhem
« on: March 17, 2011, 07:24:03 AM »
Guests, feel free to register & join the discussion!

Heh, I love a good bag, tag & frog march!   ;D

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2011/03/11-michigan-leftists-slammed-to-the-floor-arrested-at-capitol-building/

And lookie here!  Oakland Dem's get caught playing dirty tricks and get slapped with felonies!  Who would have thought it possible for a couple of Dem's were capable of such skulduggery?!

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2011/03/two-michigan-democrats-charged-forged-paperwork-to-get-fake-tea-partiers-on-ballot-video/

Ya think these are the only two leftards in the nation trying to manufacture mayhem?  Ya, me neither!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 09:18:56 AM by IronDioPriest »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Michigan Mayhem
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 08:15:31 AM »
Leftist trash having no confidence in the power of their own ideas, needing red herrings to go up against.  Who would have ever thunk that?

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 08:22:07 AM »
I'd like to know how successful their efforts were to disenfranchise conservative voters with fake Tea Party candidates. In every district where a Democrat won and a number large enough to tip the election went to the fake candidate, there should be a special election.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 08:33:13 AM »
I'd like to know how successful their efforts were to disenfranchise conservative voters with fake Tea Party candidates. In every district where a Democrat won and a number large enough to tip the election went to the fake candidate, there should be a special election.

And a hanging.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie