Author Topic: John Travolta sued by male massuer for sexual assault  (Read 2752 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: John Travolta sued by male massuer for sexual assault
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 02:29:02 PM »
He will end up paying for silence. It is the way of these things.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 06:46:31 PM »

'Es not that stupit.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 07:27:27 PM »

'Es not that stupit.

I don't believe he swings that way, either.  Mr. Massuer just needed to finger somebody with deep pockets.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Janny

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 07:39:40 PM »

'Es not that stupit.

I don't believe he swings that way, either.  Mr. Massuer just needed to finger somebody with deep pockets.

If, according to the lawyer for Travolta, there is proof he wasn't even in town then, this lawsuit is toast. I don't know if the rumors about him are true, but I doubt this is proof of anything.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2012, 07:45:52 PM »

'Es not that stupit.

If, according to the lawyer for Travolta, there is proof he wasn't even in town then, this lawsuit is toast. I don't know if the rumors about him are true, but I doubt this is proof of anything.

Rumors?  There are rumors?  Aren't there always?  Teh gayz would have us believe 96.2% of Hollyweird is gay; it fits their agenda.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Janny

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2012, 07:49:36 PM »

'Es not that stupit.

Rumors?  There are rumors?  Aren't there always?  Teh gayz would have us believe 96.2% of Hollyweird is gay; it fits their agenda.

Yep. Rumors are all they are.  ::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2012, 06:38:03 AM »

'Es not that stupit.

I'd have left it at that.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2012, 08:10:32 AM »
Yeah, how many men here get a woody when a guy rubs ya down?!

::hysterical::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2012, 06:03:17 PM »

Let's see. check the time. Yep - Today at 08:10:32 AM

I got a cold shiver down my spine and my gadar went off. Now I know why...

::laughonfloor::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2012, 09:50:04 PM »
Heh, I'd call ya a smart azz but that reflection shows my face too!   ::hysterical::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2012, 10:11:28 PM »

Furthermore, how many straight men get so many body massages in the first place? And from male masseuses?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2012, 10:24:42 PM »
It was al gore in a travolta mask......
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2012, 07:37:01 AM »
It was al gore in a travolta mask......

::hysterical::   ::rolllaughing::   ::laughonfloor::

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2012, 06:44:11 PM »
A modified (by me) transcript excerpt from the lawsuit filings. Modified to substitute "Travolta" for "Defendant" for the sake of clarity. Plaintiff is listed as John Doe for some reason. Sh*t, if you are going for $2 million and haven't done or claimed to have done anything fag-like then I don't know why you don't use your real name. It's not like the massage guy is a Catholic altar boy or one of Jerry Sandusky's child victims...

1. "Travolta himself had picked Plaintiff up in a black Lexus SUV. Travolta was wearing dark glasses, jeans with a very loose-fitting athletic shirt; there were Trojan condoms in the console of the vehicle, and there also appeared to be two or three wrappers from chocolate-cake packages on the floor of the SUV."

2. "Travolta shamelessly stripped naked in front of Plaintiff; for the first hour, the massage was without incident, other than he kept purposely sliding the towel down that covered his buttocks to reveal about half of gluteus area. This back-and-forth activity of Travolta sliding it down, and then Plaintiff would slide it back up occurred over 10 times in the first hour."

3. "Travolta started to rub Plaintiff's leg, and Plaintiff thought it was accidental. Plaintiff assumed that it was in fact accidental. Then Travolta touched Plaintiff's scrotum, and this time Plaintiff told Travolta to please not touch him again."

4. "Travolta apologized, but then snickered to himself like a mischievous child. Travolta then touched the shaft of Plaintiff's penis, and seized on to it. Travolta quickly tried to rub the head of Plantiff's penis as he tried to pull away."

5. "Travolta then sat up on the table and asked Plaintiff to switch places, and do a reverse massage. Plaintiff told Travolta that a masseur lying on the table was unlawful and inappropriate. Then Travolta said, 'Come on dude, I'll jerk you off!!!'"

6. "Travolta then said, 'Say something nice to me.' Plaintiff tried to ignore what Travolta said, and was hoping to conclude the session. Plaintiff looked at Travolta, who had removed his draping and was masturbating. Travolta's penis was fully erect, and was roughly eight inches in length; and his pubic hair was wirey and unkempt. Sweat was pouring down Travolta's neck, and he asked Plaintiff again to say something nice to him."

7. "Plaintiff moved away from Travolta, who then lumbered to his feet and began to move towards Plaintiff with erect penis bouncing around with stride."

8. "Travolta began screaming at Plaintiff, telling Plaintiff how selfish he was; that Travolta got to where he is now due to sexual favors he had performed when he was in his Welcome Back, Kotter days; and that Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity. Travolta then went on to say how he had done things in his past that would make most people throw up."

9. "Travolta explained when he started that he wasn't even gay and that the taste of 'cum' would make him gag. Travolta also said that he was smart enough to learn to enjoy it, and when he began to make millions of dollars, that it all became well worth it."

10. "Travolta further explained that the high class in this world always favor same-sex relationships; that sex with beautiful, fit men is actually more intense; and if Plaintiff would just be open-minded enough to let it happen, he would experience the best f**king of his life."

11. "Plaintiff told Travolta to get dressed or Plaintiff was going to call the police. Strangely, Travolta's penis was still semi-erect, and he had to struggle to get it back into his underwear and jeans since he pulled his underwear and pants up at the same time."

12. "Travolta told Plaintiff he knew a Hollywood starlet in the building that wanted three-way sex and to be 'double-penetrated.' Travolta said they could have that later, but first they needed to have sex together first before calling her, so this way they would be in-sync with each other sexually."

13. "Plaintiff reiterated his threat to call the police, and Travolta took Plaintiff back to where he was picked up. During this ride, Travolta repeatedly called Plaintiff "selfish" and a "loser," and gave Plaintiff double what he was owed."

Personally, I think Travolta is and always has been creepy so, for me, this story, although salacious and certainly requiring extreme scrutiny, is plausible. It's not like we are talking about Pat Boone here.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 06:47:20 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2012, 09:42:28 PM »
How, at #3 did this guy not kick Travolta's face in?  I mean that may be the defense's best question to ask the accuser.  Perhaps some people are more accustomed to having their junk touched, may be this guy flies a lot and it has become normal.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2012, 10:01:46 PM »
How, at #3 did this guy not kick Travolta's face in?  I mean that may be the defense's best question to ask the accuser.  Perhaps some people are more accustomed to having their junk touched, may be this guy flies a lot and it has become normal.

Yea, if this were true, johnboy would be exhibiting a black eye.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2012, 11:23:13 PM »
Not buying it.