Author Topic: Lugargeddon: Endangered RINO Bagged In Indiana  (Read 1787 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: Lugargeddon: Endangered RINO Bagged In Indiana
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2012, 11:01:37 AM »

"And he will find that unless he modifies his approach, he will achieve little as a legislator. Worse, he will help delay solutions that are totally beyond the capacity of partisan majorities to achieve."

Violent threats from the death throes of moderation.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2012, 11:56:46 AM »
This is supposedly a problem within the republican party. I don't see it.

Maybe dems need to focus on their own electability issues....

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-politics/20120509/US.Obama_s.Opponents/?cid=hero_media
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2012, 02:31:11 PM »
Lugar hasn't even had a residence in Indiana for years.  How's that for chutzpah.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2012, 03:03:47 PM »
Bye bye, asshat. You were the problem.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-politics/20120509/US.Lugar.Warning.Signs/?cid=hero_media

A few hours after conceding, Lugar slammed Mourdock for embracing "groups whose prime mission is to cleanse the Republican Party of those who stray from orthodoxy as they see it."

"This is not conducive to problem solving and governance," Lugar said. "And he will find that unless he modifies his approach, he will achieve little as a legislator. Worse, he will help delay solutions that are totally beyond the capacity of partisan majorities to achieve."

Some effing nerve! The SOB should look up the Federalist Papers and see what the framers had in mind. Dollars to doughnuts they didn't mean for Congress members to sit around smoking cigars discussing what types of legislation should be passed and they sure as hell weren't suppose to be there all year round nor were Senators supposed to be elected by anything other than the state legislatures they supposedly represent.

Rest assured the Founders didn't want new law to pass by easily which is probably why the 16th nor 17th Amendments legally passed. They were deemed to pass by Wilson's SoS.

List of Errors in Resolutions of State Legislatures

Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.

Page 26: "...the Executive branch* of the Government ruled that these errors were immaterial to the adoption of the amendment, it is clear that the procedure in which may be properly followed in proclaiming the adoption of the proposed amendment — that is to say, that the Secretary of State may disregard the errors contained in the certified copies of the Resolution of the Legislatures acting affirmatively on the proposed amendment." (Italics mine)

* No conflict of interest there!
http://thelawthatneverwas.com/seventeenth.aspx

Visit the page and be flabbergasted as I am.  ::bashing::

Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2012, 03:53:25 PM »
Bye bye, asshat. You were the problem.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-politics/20120509/US.Lugar.Warning.Signs/?cid=hero_media

A few hours after conceding, Lugar slammed Mourdock for embracing "groups whose prime mission is to cleanse the Republican Party of those who stray from orthodoxy as they see it."

"This is not conducive to problem solving and governance," Lugar said. "And he will find that unless he modifies his approach, he will achieve little as a legislator. Worse, he will help delay solutions that are totally beyond the capacity of partisan majorities to achieve."

I see it as problem solving and he was a problem.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2012, 04:27:59 PM »

Damn right, as WE SEE IT!  We're doing our job because Lugar hasn't been doing his.  It's the Constitution, stoopit! 

Unbelievable!  Who in the hell does this guy, and Hatch, think they are?

/rhetorical
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2012, 04:42:30 PM »

Pasty faced, massaged, botoxed, plucked, powdered
and pampered that's who they are.  Time to dip them
in preservative and file them away.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2012, 06:39:01 PM »

Damn right, as WE SEE IT!  We're doing our job because Lugar hasn't been doing his.  It's the Constitution, stoopit! 

/rhetorical

Our betters of course.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline EW1(SG)

• Who? Me?
    • EW1's Intercept Log
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2012, 06:44:17 PM »

/rhetorical

Our betters of course.

Ah, if we were Europeans, we would call them "aristocracy," or "nobility," or some such; which is the reason we left that sh*thole in the first place.
My doctor told me to start killing people.  Not in those exact words, she said I had to reduce the stress in my life.

Same thing.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2012, 08:07:16 PM »

"And he will find that unless he modifies his approach, he will achieve little as a legislator. Worse, he will help delay solutions that are totally beyond the capacity of partisan majorities to achieve."

Aggression from a moderate. It is not unlike Woody Allen cast as Freddy Krueger.

Unbelievable and yet funny.

Or unbelievably funny.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2012, 09:57:37 PM »
I fully expect this asshat to give the people the finger and run as an Indy in the fall, you watch, he is showing all the signs of it so far.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2012, 10:30:47 PM »

Aggression from a moderate. It is not unlike Woody Allen cast as Freddy Krueger.

Unbelievable and yet funny.

Or unbelievably funny.
::hysterical::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.