Author Topic: NC Passes Gay Marriage Ban: Media Hardest Hit  (Read 2150 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: NC Passes Gay Marriage Ban: Media Hardest Hit
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2012, 04:37:26 PM »
It doesn't discriminate. It codifies marriage as that special union between man and woman, the only union capable of transmitting life from one generation to the next, and the same union upon which new life is raised and nurtured.

Nothing about that singles out homosexuals for discrimination. A gay man or a gay woman can still get married within those parameters, just like any other citizen. That's not their point. Their point is to force all social institutions to bend to the new definitions they want imposed.

They started this fight, and got the smackdown for their efforts. Now they have one more reason to be bleeding from the ass.

Link
... notice the “Fun With Pronouns” factor ...: [Against Me! singer] Tom Gabel “will remain married to her wife Heather.” Except that her marriage won’t be legal in North Carolina...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2012, 04:41:09 PM »
 ::facepalm::

Some days I just. don't. know ..................
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2012, 06:37:37 PM »
  I get who the gays want to marry and even the lesbians,who the hell do the Bisexuals want and who do the transgenders want?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2012, 07:41:13 PM »
  I get who the gays want to marry and even the lesbians,who the hell do the Bisexuals want and who do the transgenders want?

Whoever and whatever they want today.  Tomorrow may be different and they want "the right" to that as well.

All of them may have it "their" way four ways to Sunday, nobody much cares, but it is wrong for them to demand that "their" way must become everybody's way, by law.

I'm tired of being accused, as a "small government" conservative, of wanting the government "involved" in implementing "our" way to the detriment of the "oppressed".

Marriage is a particular thing, with its own particular nature, and the law has evolved in accord with IT, for its protection.

The people who are demanding that the government remake the word and concept according to their desires are those insisting government meddle in everybody's business on this issue.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2012, 08:04:05 PM »

Whoever and whatever they want today.  Tomorrow may be different and they want "the right" to that as well.

All of them may have it "their" way four ways to Sunday, nobody much cares, but it is wrong for them to demand that "their" way must become everybody's way, by law.

I'm tired of being accused, as a "small government" conservative, of wanting the government "involved" in implementing "our" way to the detriment of the "oppressed".

Marriage is a particular thing, with its own particular nature, and the law has evolved in accord with IT, for its protection.

The people who are demanding that the government remake the word and concept according to their desires are those insisting government meddle in everybody's business on this issue.

My point is how far can you let this pervision of justice go before it's stopped.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2012, 08:24:51 PM »

My point is how far can you let this pervision of justice go before it's stopped.

Not long now at all.  You're already dancing with a "death to Western civ"-er, and we know what their gameplan is -- get to the kids early, and it's been working pretty well up until now.  He, and others like him, are counting on their brainwashing, propaganda and "human rights" secularism taking hold on more and more generations of mush-minds.

We need to get them away from the kids, first, before anything else.  I'm not much interested in how it's done, just that it is.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2012, 10:00:42 PM »
One good thing came of this, Obama had to admit to the support of gay marriage he's had all along, despite his verbal contortions which culminated in that ridiculous blather by Plugs and open giggling of the WH Press Corps.  The rat bastard has nowhere to hide now.  Brace yourself for the latest civil rights bullsh*ttery this campaign season.  Fits into their distraction stategy to a "T".

Pan's link here, where I will cross-post.

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,5787.0.html
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2012, 10:39:58 PM »

Go here to see what has transpired since Obamney, er Romney OK'd it.
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/marriage/effects_of_ssm.html
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2012, 10:44:02 PM »
One good thing came of this, Obama had to admit to the support of gay marriage he's had all along, despite his verbal contortions which culminated in that ridiculous blather by Plugs and open giggling of the WH Press Corps.  The rat bastard has nowhere to hide now.  Brace yourself for the latest civil rights bullsh*ttery this campaign season.  Fits into their distraction stategy to a "T".

WIth that said, how do you think his compatriots over at NBP and his old pastor, J. Wright, Louis Fonekhan and a good deal of black Americans feel toward him that he's out of the closet.(I bet after the WH thingy, he leaves Moochele for a man.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2012, 06:50:58 AM »

Go here to see what has transpired since Obamney, er Romney OK'd it.
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/marriage/effects_of_ssm.html

The more twisted the traveler the more rapidly the sickness spreads.  Why have people not rebelled on this encroachment in MA?  There are certainly a number of people with standing to throw MA into Federal court...

The travelers are winning because we are giving up.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2012, 06:54:03 AM »

WIth that said, how do you think his compatriots over at NBP and his old pastor, J. Wright, Louis Fonekhan and a good deal of black Americans feel toward him that he's out of the closet.(I bet after the WH thingy, he leaves Moochele for a man.

I bet most of them that were already predisposed to support BO or at the least will be unable to support anybody without a "d" after their name is going to rationalize it away as political expediency if it doesn't jive with their view...same as any issue...libiots by definition are almost exclusively immune to cognitive dissonance...one would need a soul and morals for that to even have a chance of working!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2012, 02:02:59 PM »

I bet most of them that were already predisposed to support BO or at the least will be unable to support anybody without a "d" after their name is going to rationalize it away as political expediency if it doesn't jive with their view...same as any issue...libiots by definition are almost exclusively immune to cognitive dissonance...one would need a soul and morals for that to even have a chance of working!

I've an excellent example of that for ya right here:  David Parker, NC Dem chairman resigned, finally, (over the gay sexual harassment committed by one of his employees), the party's Executive Committee voted to refuse his resignation, upon which he says this:

“Well you crazy people, is this the Democratic Party or what?’’ Parker said after emerging on stage from behind a curtain to reclaim a post he resigned just hours earlier.

Yes, a party of and for crazy people.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2012, 03:15:52 PM »

He's the one that gave his intern AIDS, right?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2012, 06:42:42 PM »

He's the one that gave his intern AIDS, right?

His employee, Parmley, the sexual harasser, had allegedly done so.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2012, 06:48:40 PM »
I'd like to say Im am surprised but I would be lying.