Author Topic: "Barack Obama just came out in support of gay marriage."  (Read 4405 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Barack Obama just came out in support of gay marriage."
« on: May 09, 2012, 03:35:34 PM »
You knew this was coming.

Apparently, some didn't.  Local radio "news" just reported "the President made a surprising revelation".  ::snort::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

Re: "Barack Obama just came out in support of gay marriage."
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 03:40:05 PM »

He's going to give them a leg up so speak,
a helping hand to equality. I knew he had
it in him.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 04:02:12 PM »
I think it's hilarious that he is now on record as repudiating the overwhelming majority of voters in North Carolina, that alleged swing-state that the Democrats have put front and center in their bid for 2012.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 04:13:11 PM »
There was never any question that he was in full support of the radical homosexuals. He had to lie to get elected, and once in office, had to pander to queers to appease the radical base. He had no choice, thanks to Biden, and, at least partly, Jake Tapper's subsequent willingness to call Carney out on his ridiculous BS.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 04:20:14 PM »

Wonder if Carney is ready to ah, pass the baton?

charlesoakwood

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 06:09:37 PM »

“I have to tell you that over the course of several years as I talked to friends and family and neighbors, when I think about members of my own staff who are in incredibly committed monogamous relationships, same-sex relationships, who are raising kids together; when I think about those soldiers or airmen or marines or sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf and yet feel constrained, even now that ‘don't ask, don't tell’ is gone, because they are not able to commit themselves in a marriage, at a certain point I've just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same sex couples should be able to get married.”
                               Prince Barry

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/my-behalf_644310.html
http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2012/05/09/obama-troops-are-fighting-on-my-behalf/
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-soldiers-sailors-airman-marines-are-fighting-my-behalf

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2012, 06:15:36 PM »
He thinks that by highlighting homosexuals in the military he can reorient the perspective of "independents" and splainaway his two-faced position of the last 5 years.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2012, 06:17:39 PM »
when I think about those soldiers or airmen or marines or sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf and yet feel constrained, even now that ‘don't ask, don't tell’ is gone, because they are not able to commit themselves in a marriage, at a certain point I've just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same sex couples should be able to get married.”
                               Prince Barry

This he does for the military! Isn't he the patriot.

he makes me sick
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2012, 09:36:11 PM »
Missed it, all y'all and it's one of the most egregious things he's EVER SAID:

THEY ARE NOT FIGHTING "ON HIS BEHALF"!

Furthermore, support for teh gayz is NOT why he came out on this today, it is to deflect attention from, and it's working like a charm, the fact that his party -- which is him and all he and they stand for -- took a thrashing yesterday.

*  Not one Republican needed to go to the polls to support Walker in Wisconsin, he was running unopposed in the primary, and yet the turnout for him was as great, or greater depending on who's counting, BOTH of the Democrats on the ballot, combined.

*  13 counties in WV voted for Duh Wun's Dem opponent in their primary -- a man currently in jail.

*  Joel Manchin, one of WV's Dem Senators, refuses to disclose whether he voted for the convict in jail or the one in the Oval Office.

*  Richard Lugar, Duh Wun's favorite Republican, was thoroughly trashed in favor of the TEA Party candidate in Indiana.

*  Bob Etheridge, D-NC, went down in flames as well, in favor of the Dem Lt. Governor, because the present Dem Governor declined to run again.

*  Contrary to what's being said now, Obama DID come out against the NC amendment affirming traditional marriage and it passed anyway, by a wide margin.

*   Obama was scheduled to "parachute" into NC yesterday and a couple/few days before, his trip was cancelled.  How bad do you think their internal polling was to have that result?

I may have missed an item here, nevertheless, taken in toto, nobody -- not Duh Wun, the Dems or the LSM -- wants this added up and discussed as the disaster for them that it is.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 09:39:22 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2012, 10:02:49 PM »
One good thing came of this, Obama had to admit to the support of gay marriage he's had all along, despite his verbal contortions which culminated in that ridiculous blather by Plugs and open giggling of the WH Press Corps.  The rat bastard has nowhere to hide now.  Brace yourself for the latest civil rights bullsh*ttery this campaign season.  Fits into their distraction stategy to a "T".

Like Pan said in the lead off... (snort!)

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2012, 10:13:17 PM »
Missed it, all y'all and it's one of the most egregious things he's EVER SAID:

THEY ARE NOT FIGHTING "ON HIS BEHALF"!

Furthermore, support for teh gayz is NOT why he came out on this today, it is to deflect attention from, and it's working like a charm, the fact that his party -- which is him and all he and they stand for -- took a thrashing yesterday.

*  Not one Republican needed to go to the polls to support Walker in Wisconsin, he was running unopposed in the primary, and yet the turnout for him was as great, or greater depending on who's counting, BOTH of the Democrats on the ballot, combined.

*  13 counties in WV voted for Duh Wun's Dem opponent in their primary -- a man currently in jail.

*  Joel Manchin, one of WV's Dem Senators, refuses to disclose whether he voted for the convict in jail or the one in the Oval Office.

*  Richard Lugar, Duh Wun's favorite Republican, was thoroughly trashed in favor of the TEA Party candidate in Indiana.

*  Bob Etheridge, D-NC, went down in flames as well, in favor of the Dem Lt. Governor, because the present Dem Governor declined to run again.

*  Contrary to what's being said now, Obama DID come out against the NC amendment affirming traditional marriage and it passed anyway, by a wide margin.

*   Obama was scheduled to "parachute" into NC yesterday and a couple/few days before, his trip was cancelled.  How bad do you think their internal polling was to have that result?

I may have missed an item here, nevertheless, taken in toto, nobody -- not Duh Wun, the Dems or the LSM -- wants this added up and discussed as the disaster for them that it is.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding,
We have a winna' and champion,  little lead feather with
the small block Chevy who punches way over her weight.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2012, 10:17:35 PM »
 ::curtsy4::

'Specially coming after "Pan, the Tainted".   ::confused::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2012, 10:21:23 PM »
the headline I want to see--

"Barack Obama just came out."
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2012, 10:22:10 PM »

Heh, not gonna live that one down, am I?   ::evil::

Anyway, glad we are eye to eye on the distraction thingy.

Quick slap down on that score and then steer the bastard back onto the rocky shoals he drove the ship of state onto!

::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2012, 10:22:28 PM »

Reggie ratted him out?!   ::hysterical::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2012, 10:22:50 PM »

Mine is "Barack Obama OUT!"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2012, 10:25:41 PM »

Mine is "Barack Obama OUT!"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2012, 11:39:19 PM »

Quick slap down on that score and then steer the bastard back onto the rocky shoals he drove the ship of state onto!

Nevair!  I hath been mortally wounded, betrayed, stab-bed by my own!  ::swoon::

(Feeling guilty yet?   ::evilbat::  )

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2012, 06:56:17 AM »

Nevair!  I hath been mortally wounded, betrayed, stab-bed by my own!  ::swoon::

(Feeling guilty yet?   ::evilbat::  )

I gave up guilt years ago...

But you are my pal so I'll say anything to get back into your good graces!   ;)

Caveat - I am incapable of saying anything good about di..., that "d" word!   ::unknowncomic::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2012, 12:34:36 PM »
A certain oh-so-tolerant "lib" has conceded Duh Wun's new "position" on gay "marriage" is calculated, however the reason is given as thus:

Yeah, yeah; it's the WaPo, but does anyone really believe 52% of Americans want same-sex "marriage" legalized?