Topics > Military News/Veterans

CO of USS The Sullivans Relieved

(1/1)

Libertas:
http://www.navy.mil/search/display.asp?story_id=67043

"due to loss of confidence in his ability to command"

::whatgives::

A retired Captain posted a comment asking what is going on out there.  I think we know...the crony promotion system and decades of training in PC malarkey instead of training combat-ready commanders is taking its toll.  The good commanders we have probably started in life with some ability, but it begs the question - was this guy a good commander but a lousy camp counselor or was he deficient in both?  We'll probably never know.  And, how many non-combat-ready people are left out there?

::facepalm::

benb61:
Could it be stymie replacing good men that he knows will not obey his (potential future) unlawful command to disarm and inter American citizens?

Libertas:
That doesn't help my ...   ::foilhathelicopter::  condition!

benb61:
Sorry Libertas, I've been accused of seeing a conspiracy when others see none.  Remember, just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean that they are not actually after me.

Libertas:

--- Quote from: benb61 on May 10, 2012, 10:30:45 AM ---Sorry Libertas, I've been accused of seeing a conspiracy when others see none.  Remember, just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean that they are not actually after me.
--- End quote ---

Aye, that's the rub, eh?!

But in reality the brass has been kowtowing to pc/diversity/multi-culti dogooderism for so long, Stymie really doesn't have to do squat in many cases...thumbs up/thumbs down...send it to the Senate for rubber-stamp...

::facepalm::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version