Author Topic: Following the progressive model  (Read 1538 times)

Offline BMG

• Established Member
Following the progressive model
« on: May 10, 2012, 10:39:09 AM »
Blueprint for radicalization in any 'tolerant' culture

My examination of the East End Madrassah’s curricular materials demonstrates how the inculcation of jihadism and Islamic Jew-hatred remains an essential part of mainstream Islamic education for Muslim children. Journalistic incompetence, craven denial by the Canadian Jewish community, and disingenuous apologies from the Canadian Muslim community all serve to perpetuate this ugly phenomenon. The consequences of these mutually reinforcing, disgraceful behaviors, if not soon reversed, will rapidly progress from dangerous to tragic.

The Muslims are following the progressive model of conquest I see...

« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 11:01:38 AM by BMG »
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Following the progressive model
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 10:44:40 AM »
I only have three points to make -

Moderate Muzzies didn't stop anything from happening, now did they?

&

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Following the progressive model
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 02:26:29 PM »
Blueprint for radicalization in any 'tolerant' culture

My examination of the East End Madrassah’s curricular materials demonstrates how the inculcation of jihadism and Islamic Jew-hatred remains an essential part of mainstream Islamic education for Muslim children. Journalistic incompetence, craven denial by the Canadian Jewish community, and disingenuous apologies from the Canadian Muslim community all serve to perpetuate this ugly phenomenon. The consequences of these mutually reinforcing, disgraceful behaviors, if not soon reversed, will rapidly progress from dangerous to tragic.

The Muslims are following the progressive model of conquest I see...

Yes.  They are.  Here too.  In another thread you posted about the rise of anti-Semitism in this country; I believe the "progressive" love of "victims" has replaced the Jews with the 'slims in that category.  Saudi money is funding pro-'slim/anti-Jewish programs and muslim Student Associations in schools all over the country.  They in turn promote Hamas and The muslim Brotherhood.

The Jewish students on campus see it, but it appears their survival instincts are being fought by their own "progressivism".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"