Author Topic: The UN "Agenda 21" and American "Sustainable Development" policy (Video)  (Read 2884 times)

charlesoakwood

Here's a problem, getting Main street Joe to accept Agenda 21 as valid.
Some entities take the outrageous Agenda and jack it up with hyperbolic Build-a-Burger conspiracy caricature which puts an onus on the whole idea. At that point Joe wads up the notion that it is a real Agenda and throws it in the trash.

Mainers Oppose Agenda 21 and Gateway 1 Corridor Action Plan
Mainers Oppose Agenda 21 and Gateway 1 Corridor Action Plan
Uploaded by MaineWebNews on Nov 23, 2010
Is Maine's Gateway 1 Corridor Action Plan an organic response to a local problem or a small part of a much broader agenda? Are property rights at risk?

If the video had stuck with those questions it would be a stronger representation.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Where did you get that video from, IDP?  Was there an article attached?

I drilled through one of the links at the AT article you cited to another site, and the link to that list was there.

ETA: Click on "Part III" @ the AmThinker article, and then click on "approximately 600 local governments" in the next article. *Popup alert.

Been there, done that - in February - but I didn't see the video then.

How could you have found the video in the AT article when I didn't post the article til after you posted the vid?

I'm sorry, in my haste I misread your initial question. I thought you were asking me to retrace how I found the list of municipalities. ??? Why I thought that, I cannot say.

Anyhoo, the video: I received a link to the "Bing" video page (linked at the end of the first post) from one of my "Twitter" followers.

Aha!  Somebody else is awake out there.  Good.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The Blaze has more on Agenda 21...Duh Wun's new "White House Rural Council"!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/does-the-new-white-house-rural-council-uns-agenda-21/

Make sure your no trespassing signs are well posted!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

[blockquote]
Is it possible that concerns about 13575 are just typical anti-government paranoia? Let us review the mission and function of WHRC:

Sec. 4. Mission and Function of the Council. The Council shall work across executive departments, agencies, and offices to coordinate development of policy recommendations to promote economic prosperity and quality of life in rural America, and shall coordinate my Administration’s engagement with rural communities.
[/blockquote]

I always thought rural communities were self sustaining, the backbone of America.  I didn't know.

charlesoakwood

With these folks driving the Council one may rest assured the intent for rural America.

[blockquote]
The new White House Rural Council will probably be populated by experts in the various fields that might prove helpful to the folks who live and work outside of large urban areas, right?  Well, Tom Vilsack, the current Secretary of Agriculture, will chair the group, but let us review the list of members appointed to serve on this new council – according to the order, the heads of the following groups have been appointed:

(1) the Department of the Treasury; Timothy Geithner
    (2) the Department of Defense; Robert Gates
    (3) the Department of Justice; Eric Holder
    (4) the Department of the Interior; Ken Salazar
    (5) the Department of Commerce; Gary Locke
    (6) the Department of Labor; Hilda Solis
    (7) the Department of Health and Human Services; Kathleen Sebelius
    (8) the Department of Housing and Urban Development; Shaun Donovan
    (9) the Department of Transportation; Ray LaHood
    (10) the Department of Energy; Dr. Steven Chu
    (11) the Department of Education; Arne Duncan
    (12) the Department of Veterans Affairs; Eric Shinseki
    (13) the Department of Homeland Security; Janet Napolitano
    (14) the Environmental Protection Agency; Lisa Jackson
    (15) the Federal Communications Commission; Michael Copps
    (16) the Office of Management and Budget; Peter Orszag
    (17) the Office of Science and Technology Policy; John Holdren
    (18) the Office of National Drug Control Policy; R. Gil Kerlikowske
    (19) the Council of Economic Advisers; Austan Goolsbee
    (20) the Domestic Policy Council; Melody Barnes (former VP at Center for American Progress)
    (21) the National Economic Council; Gene B. Sperling
    (22) the Small Business Administration; Karen Mills
    (23) the Council on Environmental Quality; Nancy Sutley
    (24) the White House Office of Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs; Valerie Jarrett
    (25) the White House Office of Cabinet Affairs; and such other executive branch departments, agencies, and offices as the President or Secretary of  Agriculture may, from time to time, designate. Chris Lu (or virtually anyone to be designated by the 24 people named above)
[/blockquote]

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The WHRC is not welcome here!

::mooning::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

[blockquote]
Is it possible that concerns about 13575 are just typical anti-government paranoia? Let us review the mission and function of WHRC:

Sec. 4. Mission and Function of the Council. The Council shall work across executive departments, agencies, and offices to coordinate development of policy recommendations to promote economic prosperity and quality of life in rural America, and shall coordinate my Administration’s engagement with rural communities.
[/blockquote]

I always thought rural communities were self sustaining, the backbone of America.  I didn't know

That's the problem. We're too independent. Can't have that.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
It is the proglodyte way...punish succcess and reward obedience...

It's almost as if they want to start another civil war, eh?