Author Topic: Worst Fears Realized, or Someone Playing on them?  (Read 5139 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero

Offline BMG

• Established Member
Re: Worst Fears Realized, or Someone Playing on them?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 01:13:55 PM »
It's nice to see this kind of information being presented in whole in a media outlet. Most of us here (if not all) already understand this. But we have pieced it together from tidbits here and there. This is all in one place so it's good to have it so it can be shown to others.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline EW1(SG)

• Who? Me?
    • EW1's Intercept Log
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 01:16:20 PM »
This Administration truly is dumberer than a bag of hammers.  And they most certainly are fomenting divisiveness, particularly along racial lines.   But they aren't really smart enough to think through what would really happen if they attempted to incite civil war.

One of the lessons that we can ponder from the collapse of the Soviet Union, the fall of the Berlin Wall, et al; is that even with an entire upheaval of the social order, chaos was not universal, and civilization asserted itself.  Not ideally, perhaps, but certainly not on the apocalyptic order of things that the movies would have us expect.

Can we expect civil unrest?  Riots?  Looting?  Generalized lawlessness in parts of the country?

I think so.  But I don't think it will last terribly long, especially if the situation seems serious enough that those gosh darned high visibility vigilante groups like the NRA or the American Legion or something get involved.
My doctor told me to start killing people.  Not in those exact words, she said I had to reduce the stress in my life.

Same thing.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 02:05:31 PM »

I think so.  But I don't think it will last terribly long, especially if the situation seems serious enough that those gosh darned high visibility vigilante groups like the NRA or the American Legion or something get involved.

If they start using foreign troops to police, or delay elections, you will have military defections and militias popping up everywhere.
Pretty much the dumbest route they could take - unless they plan to use Nukes, Chemical and biological weapons to control the population in true NWO style. The Drone tech is neat, but NO its not decisive, and certainly won't be against an army of 3 million. Those hunter seekers still rely on a signal from the ground, and that means an antenna - which means jamming and EMP pulse weapons would be effective against them.

There would be no other way to neutralize the armed citizenry up in arms, or otherwise performing sabotage, DOS attacks and guerrilla attacks on those willing to serve that operation.  They have way too many people paying attention and getting ready now. If they had tried it 4 years ago, maybe. Its too late now.

Racial demagoguery for political reasons? Absolutely. False Flag attack on the President for political reasons? Sure. Inciting Riots? Yeah, they might.  But it would be to get him reelected.  Riots in the streets are going to occur in urban areas - so what is your excuse for DHS in the country side?  Taking us to a police state just won't be that easy.  Revolutionaries need chaos, but chaos means Patriots are free to act as well.

Mass extermination would be their only option. Too bad we won't be around to watch the look on our liberal neighbors faces.  My bet would be on a plague- Plausible deniability, forced evacuations, "inoculation camps", travel restrictions etc.  The H1N1 BS was probing to see how people would react. If I hear of an "outbreak" this year - we are on the back roads to the cabin.

But I try never to attribute to malice what incompetence will explain. Stupid Keynesian  Stimulus plans and and Cloward-Piven  aren't new,  and seeing them in the wild isn't proof of a conspiracy. Nor is DHS preparing for Civil unrest. We see what is coming, and so do they.  The question is if they are in fact gloating over TSA pat downs and sending agents to do false flag operations.  If you are capable of running a conspiracy of this magnitude then you are capable of coming up with a plan to deal with those pesky Conservatives, and such a plan will make Hitler look like a rank amateur. 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 02:11:27 PM »
This Administration truly is dumberer than a bag of hammers.  And they most certainly are fomenting divisiveness, particularly along racial lines.   But they aren't really smart enough to think through what would really happen if they attempted to incite civil war.

One of the lessons that we can ponder from the collapse of the Soviet Union, the fall of the Berlin Wall, et al; is that even with an entire upheaval of the social order, chaos was not universal, and civilization asserted itself.  Not ideally, perhaps, but certainly not on the apocalyptic order of things that the movies would have us expect.

Can we expect civil unrest?  Riots?  Looting?  Generalized lawlessness in parts of the country?

Perhaps what is planned is a "crackdown" before we can stabilize on our own or those gosh darned groups do it.

24x7x365 cable news and the LSM alphabet networks will be showing the out-of-control areas only, and relentlessly, in the hopes, I believe, that people will be fooled into thinking it more widespread and worse than it is and calling on "the authorities" to intervene, to "save" them.

It's the reverse of the point I've raised previously that this regime can easily hide the numbers of unemployed because they aren't lined up at unemployment and EBT offices; they're kept off the street and out of sight because the money comes to them.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 02:38:44 PM »
Man o man I really hope that is just a bunch of drug induced halucinations...or we be in heap big trouble Kemosabe!

I don't need much more to convince me to walk away from the world and batten down the hatches!

::foilhathelicopter::   machinegun

I suppose there won't be any solid confirmation of any of this until, well, poop meets fan!

Lock 'N Load!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2012, 02:57:49 PM »
I suppose there won't be any solid confirmation of any of this until, well, poop meets fan!

Actually what I feel makes this interesting is that is IS making some firm short term  predictions that can be tested.

Will Farrakhan play a major role in riots this summer?
Does DHS impose Curfews and Checkpoints OUTSIDE of affected areas?
Do they attempt to delay the elections?
Is there an attack made on Obama's life? ( this is a dead giveaway if this happens before the election)
Are U.N. troops used in any capacity?

If tany of these events occurs, we probably need to start considering this account plausible..

Here is the original Interview that "went viral" accorind to the article claims.

The next day had another guy talks about TSA at around 20:00

Offline EW1(SG)

• Who? Me?
    • EW1's Intercept Log
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2012, 05:37:17 PM »
This Administration truly is dumberer than a bag of hammers.  And they most certainly are fomenting divisiveness, particularly along racial lines.   But they aren't really smart enough to think through what would really happen if they attempted to incite civil war.

One of the lessons that we can ponder from the collapse of the Soviet Union, the fall of the Berlin Wall, et al; is that even with an entire upheaval of the social order, chaos was not universal, and civilization asserted itself.  Not ideally, perhaps, but certainly not on the apocalyptic order of things that the movies would have us expect.

Can we expect civil unrest?  Riots?  Looting?  Generalized lawlessness in parts of the country?

I think so.  But I don't think it will last terribly long, especially if the situation seems serious enough that those gosh darned high visibility vigilante groups like the NRA or the American Legion or something get involved.

Perhaps what is planned is a "crackdown" before we can stabilize on our own or those gosh darned groups do it.

24x7x365 cable news and the LSM alphabet networks will be showing the out-of-control areas only, and relentlessly, in the hopes, I believe, that people will be fooled into thinking it more widespread and worse than it is and calling on "the authorities" to intervene, to "save" them.

It's the reverse of the point I've raised previously that this regime can easily hide the numbers of unemployed because they aren't lined up at unemployment and EBT offices; they're kept off the street and out of sight because the money comes to them.

I would not be surprised at all, if that was on the planning board.

However, as Weisshaupt so ably explained, their only real option for controlling the American population is killing us all.

Because we don't need to be "organized."  We just need targets of opportunity, and there are plenty of them.  And that's the part that has always escaped ideologues who believe in central planning:  individual initiative.
My doctor told me to start killing people.  Not in those exact words, she said I had to reduce the stress in my life.

Same thing.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2012, 09:53:58 AM »
Since I don't trust leftists to do anything but be evil, I keep an eye on 'em anyway, this kind stuff just ups my scruitiny level a couple more notches.  We'll watch for the flags and be ready to ring the alarms.

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2012, 06:26:26 PM »
However, as Weisshaupt so ably explained, their only real option for controlling the American population is killing us all.

"Flyover America" is quite a large area to try and kill.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2012, 07:30:15 PM »
From the liberals, and a substantial number of those "let cooler heads prevail" conservatives, you always hear some variation of the "what good is a rifle against a M1 tank?" argument.

The strict answer is "Not much", but the very question betrays a lack of thought. The overwhelming power of the military is designed for warfare against enemy states, preferably on their turf rather than ours. They can't leverage that power in a domestic civil conflict to the same extent unless they are prepared to destroy their own infrastructure. Then there's also the very real point that there is not an inexhaustible supply of guys willing to be first man through the door.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2012, 07:38:32 PM »
From the liberals, and a substantial number of those "let cooler heads prevail" conservatives, you always hear some variation of the "what good is a rifle against a M1 tank?" argument.

The strict answer is "Not much", but the very question betrays a lack of thought. The overwhelming power of the military is designed for warfare against enemy states, preferably on their turf rather than ours. They can't leverage that power in a domestic civil conflict to the same extent unless they are prepared to destroy their own infrastructure. Then there's also the very real point that there is not an inexhaustible supply of guys willing to be first man through the door.

How many more guns than a handful would have won the day for the Warsaw Ghetto Jews? 

It's not what you have; it's what you can "liberate".  The "overwhelming power of the military" doesn't belong solely to the military.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2012, 07:52:21 PM »

"Flyover America" is quite a large area to try and kill.

And that's the part that has always escaped ideologues who believe in central planning:  individual initiative.

They are up in the collective so deep that the concept of and how individuals
with initiative complement each other, it confounds them.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2012, 08:02:17 PM »

As to http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/46516 , I don't think so.

He is campaigning on what he is and what his base wants he will continue
his campaign to the left and will win the election.  He will then say America
has spoken and I am what the people want.  It will then be up to
America to either call his hand or allow him to play it.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2012, 09:24:37 PM »

As to http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/46516 , I don't think so.

He is campaigning on what he is and what his base wants he will continue
his campaign to the left and will win the election.  He will then say America
has spoken and I am what the people want.  It will then be up to
America to either call his hand or allow him to play it.

Not gonna happen, CO.  Not.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2012, 10:46:47 PM »

What's not going to happen?  He's not going to cause pre-election tumult or
if he's elected he's going to bow out open up 44's Presidential library and Sodomy den?
Or he's going to be reelected and the folks are going to sit home an itch.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2012, 11:00:44 PM »

What's not going to happen?  He's not going to cause pre-election tumult or,
if he's elected, he's going to bow out, open up 44's Presidential library and Sodomy den?
Or he's going to be reelected and the folks are going to sit home an itch.

He'll not be re-elected.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2012, 11:10:08 PM »

The hypothesis is that he will be reelected. It will be a free and fair
election but they will count the votes and no matter how the electorate
votes he will be reelected.  Then it will be up to the electorate to pay or
play.  That's they hypothesis.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2012, 11:23:17 PM »

The hypothesis is that he will be reelected. It will be a free and fair
election but they will count the votes and no matter how the electorate
votes he will be reelected.  Then it will be up to the electorate to pay or
play.  That's they hypothesis.

They?  Whose?

charlesoakwood

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2012, 11:50:02 PM »

They has one too many y's.
Whose, mine.

It is more likely he will "win" the election than that he will
start something before the election.  There's no reason to
deliberately to impede the steady progress he is making.
Every speech he makes and every act appeals to part of his
base and his election will be vindication. Then he will have
30% of the population ready to jump for him and "legal"
justification in the eyes of the world.  If he goes in before
the election world opinion will be different.  That's the
theory.