Author Topic: “Barack Obama,” Bill Clinton said, according to book excerpts, “is an amateur.”  (Read 726 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
“Barack Obama,” Bill Clinton said, according to book excerpts, “is an amateur.”
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/bill_blockbuster_an_amateur_XJHYdaV5LT1vpr5I39IKrN

One of the very, very, very few times I will ever agree with a libiot!

And, poor Bill can't stop thinking about himself...

“I know you’re young enough!” Bill said, his voice booming. “That’s not what I’m worried about. I’m worried that I’m not young enough.”

Young enough for what?  Chasing interns around the White House and assaulting them with cigars?

What a loser...

And if Cankles thinks she has till 2016...well, she's morbidly retarded too!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
Awww, come on now. The Clinton's have always had a soft spot for Obumbles. :)

Remember when Bill Clinton called Kennedy and pressed for an endorsement for Hillary and during the conversation said (in regards to Obama), "A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee". And After Kennedy sided with Obama, Clinton reportedly griped, "The only reason you are endorsing him is because he's black. Let's just be clear." (Ben Smith, Politico 01/09/2010).

But wait, when I say I don't like Obumbles because he's a communist piece of crap, I'm immediately dismissed as a racist. Hrm, does that make Clinton a racist too?
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline EW1(SG)

• Who? Me?
    • EW1's Intercept Log

Remember when Bill Clinton called Kennedy and pressed for an endorsement for Hillary and during the conversation said (in regards to Obama), "A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee". And After Kennedy sided with Obama, Clinton reportedly griped, "The only reason you are endorsing him is because he's black. Let's just be clear." (Ben Smith, Politico 01/09/2010).

But wait, when I say I don't like Obumbles because he's a communist piece of crap, I'm immediately dismissed as a racist. Hrm, does that make Clinton a racist too?

Well, yeah.  But he's a Democrat, so he gets a pass.
My doctor told me to start killing people.  Not in those exact words, she said I had to reduce the stress in my life.

Same thing.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.

Well, yeah.  But he's a Democrat, so he gets a pass.

Well, he mostly gets a pass.  During the '08 campaign, word got out of Clinton's "opinion" and there were muted accusations of racism then, to which the Clintons -- via The Hill -- reportedly took great offense.  I remember laughing to myself; schadenfreude.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"