Author Topic: Um...Uh...  (Read 3315 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Um...Uh...
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2012, 07:10:17 PM »
It does indeed show what a wanton disregard the Left has for the lives of individuals. Regardless of the politics surrounding it, it's highly inappropriate to use a young child as a prop in this manner. He is not old enough to know what it's all about, let alone give any sort of consent, and even if so it's not like he could understand the ramifications years down the road. But screw all that noise. The liberals had a great new turd to toss into the culture's punch bowl, so that's all that matters.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2012, 10:15:19 PM »
The kid on the magazine cover...his life is OVER.

This will follow him for the rest of his life.

This makes any contrived stories about Mitt Romney's high school "pranks" pale in comparison. There is a very good chance that this kid will commit suicide at some point...probably before he gets out of his teens.

Or matricide.  And the kid is no way, no how, 3 years old.  Try six or seven.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2012, 12:06:02 AM »
Saw this linked at AoSHQ...

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Janny

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2012, 12:12:22 AM »

This is disgusting. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I beg to differ.

This is fun in a box.

This is a license to ridicule.

It's a photoshop fantasy.

EDIT by trap: Oh great...I did it again. The above quote is Janny's not Pandora's and the words attributed to Janny are mine. I accidentally hit the wrong button. My apologies to everyone involved.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 07:58:11 AM by trapeze »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2012, 07:41:57 AM »
Cwissy!

::laughonfloor::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2012, 08:31:17 AM »

Absolutely. None of us like being ridiculed but I've found leftists more sensitive than most. And Øbozo has the thinnest skin of any public official I've ever seen. So if I can't get what I want (a conservative for president) I'm going to make sure that my enemies are as miserable and anxious as I possible can.

::evil::

Offline Janny

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2012, 09:22:30 AM »

This is disgusting. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I beg to differ.

This is fun in a box.

It's a photoshop fantasy.

EDIT by trap: Oh great...I did it again. The above quote is Janny's not Pandora's and the words attributed to Janny are mine. I accidentally hit the wrong button. My apologies to everyone involved.

Fifty lashes with a wet noodle for you!

The point I was making was that when I look at this, I don't see a "three year old" breast-feeding, I see a six year old posing for a picture. Period. Yuck.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2012, 09:42:31 AM »
The yuck factor is there that's for sure...but that's kind of the point, we get it, libiots don't...so let the ridicule flow like a raging river. 
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2012, 10:20:31 AM »
I see what they're trying to do here. It's part of the "War on Wimmins".

The Left has been attacking conservatives for being against women, based on the premise that only people who are for abortion and free birth control can be "for" women, and people who oppose those agendas are against women's
"healthcare".

They've gone so far as to attack motherhood as not sufficiently "in the workplace" enough to qualify for "work", suggesting that the only c*** worth being called a woman is a c*** that acts like a dick, and that anything less is an unfulfilled life.

The conservative response to that has been predictable: "How dare you attack mothers! They work harder than anyone!"

Well now what has the Left done? They've gone and created a disgusting depiction of motherhood. Then when we rail against it, they can say we're against mothers too. An undefined percentage of apolitical women who've enjoyed God's blessing of being able to nourish children on the breast will believe this lie: "Conservatives are repulsed by breastfeeding mothers".

These people just need to be gone, off the planet. Cant' stands it no mo'.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2012, 11:50:57 AM »

This leftist propaganda is very attractive to ungrounded youngsters
which, speculatively, is about %75 of them.