Author Topic: Politics above National Security  (Read 2371 times)

Offline BMG

• Established Member
Re: Politics above National Security
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2012, 02:14:03 PM »
LINK

President Obama angrily denied today that his White House team is the source of national security leaks on alleged terrorist "kill lists" and cyber-attacks against Iran's nuclear program.

"The notion that my White House would purposely release classified national security information is offensive," Obama said at a brief White House news conference. "It's wrong."

First off, it isn't his White House. It's OURS.

Secondly...

LINK

"If that statement were meant to serve as a denial that the Obama Administration leaked classified information, it would appear to stand in direct contrast to the New York Times article describing the President’s personal involvement in a process  'to designate terrorists for kill or capture,'" the memo states. "One of the opening paragraphs described the methodology for compiling the story, saying 'three dozen' of the President’s 'current and former advisers' were interview sources for the story."

...he seems to have been caught in a bald-faced lie.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2012, 03:45:23 PM »
AGAIN!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2012, 07:27:20 PM »

It's all his.  It's his war. Every soldier that dies is his fault.
More soldiers have died from three years of Obama than eight years of Bush.
More soldiers have died in Afghanistan in Obama's three years than eight years of Bush.
More soldiers die this year from self-inflicted wounds than battle.(he drives them nuts)

Brian Terry's death is his fault.  He hired Holder.  He's the boss of the Border Patrol, the BATF, the FBI, ICE, all of the alphabets, it's all his.    IT IS ALL HIS.

The economy is his fault.  He hired Geithner, he kept Bernanke.  He persecuted and prosecuted small businessmen, guitar factories, the housing industry, the auto industry, the aircraft industry and all the thousands of workers who staff these businesses.

He shut the oil off, closed the rig, capped the wells, stopped the fracking.  Closed the coal, killed the engine.  He and his cronies killed the engine and left the common man swinging in the wind.  He's the leader, he's the boss, he appoints, hires, fires and directs his minions to act and not act upon.  It's all his.

He's the president, he owns it, he did it
HE DID IT.  IT IS ALL HIS FAULT.

Fanfare For The Common Man
Aaron Copland & ELP: Fanfare For The Common Man                                                                         

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2012, 07:37:04 AM »
I think we know exactly who the top leaker is.  Look for Holder's recent appointments to get nowhere fast, and one will be sure to resign in protest while the other gets lots of press getting some minor fop who gets to take one up the ass for Team Obama.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2012, 01:08:48 PM »
LINK

President Obama angrily denied today that his White House team is the source of national security leaks on alleged terrorist "kill lists" and cyber-attacks against Iran's nuclear program.

"The notion that my White House would purposely release classified national security information is offensive," Obama said at a brief White House news conference. "It's wrong."

First off, it isn't his White House. It's OURS.

Secondly...

LINK

"If that statement were meant to serve as a denial that the Obama Administration leaked classified information, it would appear to stand in direct contrast to the New York Times article describing the President’s personal involvement in a process  'to designate terrorists for kill or capture,'" the memo states. "One of the opening paragraphs described the methodology for compiling the story, saying 'three dozen' of the President’s 'current and former advisers' were interview sources for the story."

...he seems to have been caught in a bald-faced lie.

Yea,,,,, and clinton didn't have sex with that woman.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2012, 11:38:06 AM »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2012, 12:12:37 PM »
Caddell throws Donilon under the Obama bus...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/06/pat-caddell-names-national-security-advisor-tom-donilon-as-source-for-top-security-leaks-video/

IMO, not high ranking enough!

Aw fer .......

All Caddell had to do was read the NY Times article on this issue.  It named ALL THE NAMES, including Donilon's.  There's no need for an investigation to wring out who said what, it was right there in the paper!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2012, 04:12:08 PM »
Fall guy......

charlesoakwood

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2012, 05:03:41 PM »

It's the Dauphin!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2012, 07:14:12 AM »
More should be coming to Cornyn's conclusion and demand this asshat resign (if F&F & leaks are not bad enough with all the other BS coming out of this clowns office, then what is?), if he does not resign (and I expect he won't) then the heat must get turned up on Holder & Obama...maybe Obama will be forced to sack him or be faced with endless attacks thorugh election day.  Not that the next ObamaBot will be any better, but either way it is a win.  Time to step on their necks!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/senator-tells-attorney-general-resign_647138.html

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2012, 07:38:13 AM »
More should be coming to Cornyn's conclusion and demand this asshat resign (if F&F & leaks are not bad enough with all the other BS coming out of this clowns office, then what is?), if he does not resign (and I expect he won't) then the heat must get turned up on Holder & Obama...maybe Obama will be forced to sack him or be faced with endless attacks thorugh election day.  Not that the next ObamaBot will be any better, but either way it is a win.  Time to step on their necks!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/senator-tells-attorney-general-resign_647138.html

If the rolls were reversed, dems would e shouting from the rooftops for a resignation. Appreciate his candor to holder, but too many pubbies are worried what it may do politically, to them, than do what is right.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2012, 12:26:29 PM »

Whoopsie!

'Dead' al Qaeda Leader Appears in 'New' Video

A new video surfaced online Tuesday featuring al Qaeda commander Abu
                Yahya al-Libi -- the same terrorist that American officials declared dead last
                week -- but the video doesn't appear to reveal whether it was made after
                after his reported death.

Whether yes or no it's still one more little huckleberry for them to deal with.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2012, 02:00:24 PM »

If the rolls were reversed, dems would e shouting from the rooftops for a resignation. Appreciate his candor to holder, but too many pubbies are worried what it may do politically, to them, than do what is right.

There is never a good excuse for not doing right!   ::gaah::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero