Author Topic: The "I Saw This Funny Thing On The Net" Thread  (Read 622543 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: The "I Saw This Funny Thing On The Net" Thread
« Reply #1681 on: February 25, 2016, 09:50:02 AM »
Idiot reporter.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #1682 on: February 25, 2016, 11:50:50 AM »
“Kerry, I’m afraid we could not hear most of that, because the firepower was a little bit too great,” Mitchell said at the end of the segment.

Y'all ain't seen "great firepower"...yet.   ;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #1683 on: February 25, 2016, 02:14:49 PM »
Amen t'dat.  And if they're smart, and that's a big fat maybe, they won't push things that far.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1684 on: February 26, 2016, 07:12:32 AM »
Unfortunately, they are that stupid...so, the festivities will commence shortly I reckon...and it's all on them.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1685 on: February 26, 2016, 07:26:15 AM »
 ::laughonfloor::

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1686 on: February 26, 2016, 02:01:55 PM »

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #1687 on: February 27, 2016, 06:42:00 PM »

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1688 on: February 28, 2016, 10:03:39 PM »
OK, that first one is hilarious.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1690 on: February 29, 2016, 11:55:06 AM »

::hysterical::

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1691 on: February 29, 2016, 06:39:55 PM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1692 on: March 01, 2016, 07:33:10 AM »
Curmudgeon hits another homerun

https://adaptivecurmudgeon.wordpress.com/2016/02/29/ambushed-by-npr-part-2/

Usually nothing good ever comes from hearing even the briefest snippet of proglodyte bullscat spewed by the monotone fembots at Pravda...except the rare occasion when one so gifted with rich and humorous narrative like the Adaptive Curmudgeon is compelled to speak his piece.

Thanks Weisshaupt, that is one of the all-time great rants.   ::thumbsup::

PS-How many times have Hitlery and all the Hitlerians...and FS Bernie and all the Berniacs exceeded their 2 minutes of hate?  It must be because they are all special, eh?  Yah, there's a special place in Hell for these dementoids...man, do I want to expedite that trip!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1693 on: March 02, 2016, 07:40:34 AM »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1694 on: March 02, 2016, 05:17:44 PM »
Some funny stuff here..... ::laughonfloor::
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1695 on: March 03, 2016, 07:39:47 AM »
Obviously one of our most popular threads, and for good reason...there really is a lot of good stuff!

Here's some more -

Jamie Naughright

A woman trainer on Manning’s college team says Peyton teabagged her and put his ass on her face.

A witness to the incident says, “nope.” Peyton was mooning another player.

The accuser has been very litigious since this alleged incident, and Manning’s character has been stellar.

http://iotwreport.com/peyton-manning-accusers-story-doesnt-wash-says-witness-to-incident/

Judging from her fake cans I'm guessing rumps in her face is nothing new...and judging from her whacko history...there is certainly something naughright in her noodle!

::rolllaughing::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1696 on: March 03, 2016, 07:47:05 AM »
In other news...Obama's go on vacation for the zillionth time...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/259710-barack-and-michelle-take-a-break-from-golfing-to-go-to-south-by-southwest-film-festival/

Looks like Moochelle was having a bad baggage day...

! No longer available

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1697 on: March 04, 2016, 07:53:04 AM »

Now that would be a fantastic sight!

But it would be just one down...a shatload to go...

But it would be a fun start...

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1698 on: March 06, 2016, 09:25:00 PM »
In the " You will leave if Trump is elected? Aw sh*t, now I will have to vote for him" category:
Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/complete-guide-fleeing-president-donald-trump-america-article-1.2549397

An entire article for lefties  on how to leave if Trump wins. I am still not sure if its satire or not..

Love Americans, but hate America? Mexico could be your new home. Fleeing to the sunny beaches of Acapulco or other parts of Mexico would really rankle 'President Trump' as the blowhard has proposed building a wall which he says our neighbors to the south would pay for.  There are already about 849,000 Americans living south of the border, making it home to more American-born travelers than any other country in the world, the Migration Policy Institute reports. Fellow Americans can provide a sense of security and familiarity during such a massive life change, and no one understands your plight more than other defectors. Yes, you’ll have to worry about the tyranny of drug lords, but at least you can spend your Trump-free days talking about the American things you actually miss — perhaps starting with New York City Pizza. And you'll always have a friend who gets exactly why you fled your homeland that is no longer the one you prized.

Followed by :

Logistics, logistics, logistics: How to flee

It's Wednesday, Nov. 9. Trump has been elected, and you're ready to pack up your locally-made vegan shoes and your collection of Al Franken books. Let's concoct a plan to escape from the pending political apocalypse. Get a work visa. Unfortunately, you can't just pick up everything you own and move across the globe. You're going to need the right documents

Why. The Mexicans coming here don't and isn't that part of why you hate Trump, because he thinks - along with every other country in the world - they you need them?

Work visas through a job are likely the most secure option but they're difficult to obtain. The long process starts with applying for a job in your wannabe home. In most countries, the employers must rule out locals who may be better-suited for the job before extending an offer to foreigners.

With a job offer in hand, you can apply for a work visa sponsored through your new employer.

Teaching English can be a great way to secure a job across the seas, experts said. Earning TELF — Teaching English as a Foreign Language certification, which requires hours of training and a fee — can help you land a job in many European, Asian and South American countries.

Application requirements and process timelines vary dramatically from country to country, and work visas need to be renewed frequently. In Austria, foreigners can apply for a job seekers visa, which would allow an expat to live in the county for six months while he or she looks for work — but the employee will have to apply for a longer term work visa after landing the new gig.

Most nations require a foreigner to work for several years before attempting to apply for permanent residency or citizenship. Singapore, on the other hand, offers a way for foreigners to earn permanent residency right away. The nation's Professionals/Technical Personnel and Skilled Workers Scheme allows expats to apply for residency as soon as they get their work passes.

If you want to go one step further and become a citizen of another nation, get ready for a long road. That requires a lengthy legal process that starts with a temporary visa that turns into permanent resident status. Tina Turner became a Swiss citizen in 2013, relinquishing her U.S. citizenship along the way, after living abroad for nearly two decades

Wow that sounds like a lot of work. Can't Americans just cross borders illegally like foreigners do here?

Go back to school far, far away

If you're interested in earning a new degree, consider applying to foreign universities. A student visa — which you can apply for after you've been accepted — can give you entry to your new home over the course of your study. While the visas are often temporary, it can be easier to apply for permanent residency once you've studied for a few years.

Retire in Trump-free bliss

If you've got the retirement income to sustain you, many countries will extend you residency rights — so long as you promise you won't look for work in your new homeland.

Well they never worked here either... wait what? You can't collect United States Welfare checks with a foreign address? Don't worry, you can have someone in the states mail them to you.

[ Since the start of his campaign, Trump has griped about immigrants entering the U.S. illegally. The boldest American escapees may want to consider the truest form of Trump dissidence: Running across the border without a visa.

(Note: the Daily News does not endorse illegal immigration.)

Parody right? Right?!?

« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 09:28:16 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1699 on: March 07, 2016, 07:29:31 AM »
It does seem like a lot of work...at the end they finally get it right...just pour in there!   ::hysterical::

Parody?

I hope not.  If Trump does get in, getting all the stinkos to flee may well be the single greatest achievement of any President since the tearing down of the Iron Curtain!

Adios, desgraciados!   ::whoohoo::