Author Topic: The "I Saw This Funny Thing On The Net" Thread  (Read 600534 times)

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
Re: The "I Saw This Funny Thing On The Net" Thread
« Reply #2560 on: April 28, 2018, 03:07:51 AM »
Forgive me if you've seen this: Conservative Comes Out
https://youtu.be/IkL4lVMJqDk

Why does it feel like it's not so far from reality?

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2561 on: April 28, 2018, 11:58:16 AM »

Cause it's not.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2562 on: April 28, 2018, 03:25:02 PM »

In MN we have plates with tags that have to be added every year by a certain month. I have gotten nailed. I recall it is $30 ticket. No more. Driving w/o prood of insurance may require you to send it proof of insurance after the fact.

NJ sounds like a police state.

VA's about the same as MN then, we have to certify each year(s) when we apply for new decal.  I missed it once,....had to pay for being stupid.
I definately make sure the insurance is always current....the VA Uninsured Motorist fund is way more  costly then insurance.

I'll show you stupid. I bought the tags but it was raining so I did not put them right away. They were in the glove box. I came out from a restaurant and saw the ticket for expired tags. What a maroon
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2563 on: April 28, 2018, 04:11:26 PM »

In MN we have plates with tags that have to be added every year by a certain month. I have gotten nailed. I recall it is $30 ticket. No more. Driving w/o prood of insurance may require you to send it proof of insurance after the fact.

VA's about the same as MN then, we have to certify each year(s) when we apply for new decal.  I missed it once,....had to pay for being stupid.
I definately make sure the insurance is always current....the VA Uninsured Motorist fund is way more  costly then insurance.

I'll show you stupid. I bought the tags but it was raining so I did not put them right away. They were in the glove box. I came out from a restaurant and saw the ticket for expired tags. What a maroon

::falldownshocked:: ::doh:: ::gaah:: ::pullhair:: ::outrage:: ::oldman:: ::outrage::   ::laughonfloor::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2564 on: April 28, 2018, 07:40:02 PM »
I bought tabs at the end of the month thinking that, even though I was pushing it, I would be legal. Not so. I got about three blocks from the License bureau and got stopped. The cop asked me the stupid "you know why you're being stopped?" and I got to truthfully say "No, not a clue!"

He said my tabs were expired and I laughed and replied "How can that be! It isn't the end of the month yet."

Washington state now figures them to the day, not just the month. Mine had expired on the 25th of the month! Fortunately I showed him my freshly purchased tabs and he let my affix them with a stern warning (what a load of shiite!)

The ding you $325 here for expired tabs.

Online WilliamVA

« Reply #2565 on: April 28, 2018, 10:25:18 PM »

ooooh!  that's a good one...am sure that cost a shekel or two,   

My worst experience with Auto Tags happened three years ago,  Wife and I hopped into truck, rode down to local farmers market,
did some shopping, then pulled out on main drag...and pulled into the local Sheetz.  I am pumping gas and this dude comes over to
me and says..."you know you don't have any tags on that truck"  I ran back, checked the rear...no tag.   Front the same.   Had to
figure out a back roads to get home....then call police.   Still had to pay..   I have lock bolts on the tags now...lol

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2566 on: April 29, 2018, 02:17:30 PM »

Cause it's not.

The TidePods were a nice touch.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2567 on: April 29, 2018, 02:18:58 PM »

ooooh!  that's a good one...am sure that cost a shekel or two,   

My worst experience with Auto Tags happened three years ago,  Wife and I hopped into truck, rode down to local farmers market,
did some shopping, then pulled out on main drag...and pulled into the local Sheetz.  I am pumping gas and this dude comes over to
me and says..."you know you don't have any tags on that truck"  I ran back, checked the rear...no tag.   Front the same.   Had to
figure out a back roads to get home....then call police.   Still had to pay..   I have lock bolts on the tags now...lol

What does all this have in common?

Money and power...same as always.

They run out of one they are effed...they run out of two...that'll be a glorious day.   :D

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
« Reply #2568 on: April 30, 2018, 02:28:47 PM »
I've had nightmares that make more sense than this!

https://youtu.be/E9eAshaPvYw

The Death of Stalin -  Trailer

What a priceless line.  SO many applications!

Online Syzygy

« Reply #2569 on: April 30, 2018, 03:00:44 PM »
I've had nightmares that make more sense than this!

https://youtu.be/E9eAshaPvYw

The Death of Stalin -  Trailer

What a priceless line.  SO many applications!

Yeah,  like communism in general.  Makes about as much sense as a hen a rootin'.

SPOILER ALERT:  Stalin dies.   :o

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2570 on: April 30, 2018, 07:24:36 PM »
That movie is definitely worth a watch. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2571 on: May 08, 2018, 12:10:45 PM »
Damn, no quit to the stupid kids do...eating Tide Pods, snorting condoms not enough...now there is The Deodorant Challenge and the special joy of burned flesh.

Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot
?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2572 on: May 08, 2018, 02:57:57 PM »
Wth?  No link?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2574 on: May 11, 2018, 09:44:33 AM »
Here's something both funny visually and because he set one favored tribe against another...

http://www.valleynewslive.com/content/news/Pinata-maker-apologizes-for-hanging-black-figures-by-cords-482065521.html

I assume those suckers will get beat with sticks later...more triggering!

::hysterical::

Somehow this seems kinda related...

https://youtu.be/wC4S2RwcAFE

::rolllaughing::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2575 on: May 11, 2018, 11:14:55 AM »
Hope this catches on...

::laughonfloor::

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2577 on: May 12, 2018, 01:52:58 PM »
“Somewhere tonight Eric Schneiderman is marinating in his shame, probably unshaven and alone. His career is over, he faces years of potential legal action. He is a broken man, he is in agony,” Carlson said. “And yet on some levels, despite all of that, Eric Schneiderman still knows he’s a better person than you are.”

Jesus called this in the bible 2000 years ago...when he lit up the Pharisees.

It's also why a corrupt DeepState operative like Mueller is so desperate to find anything on Trump, even if he has to make the sh*t up...anything to deflect attention from the guilty.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2578 on: May 12, 2018, 02:24:00 PM »
What is truly hilarious is Steyr thinking this is a winner of an idea...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/384620-new-tom-steyer-pac-ad-compares-republicans-to-white-nationalists/

And the silly bastard isn't done!

https://youtu.be/1tbO1N4FPRk

http://freebeacon.com/politics/steyer-we-need-to-impeach-trump-before-he-commits-acts-on-hitlers-level/

Potted plants in the audience are clueless it is they and their party that is going after guns, like Hitler, going after free speech, like Hitler, targeting opponents with hate, like Hitler, dressing like fascists and covering their faces when they riot, like Hitler and the Brownshirts, that it is they who are intolerant, like Hitler, that is they who are for State Power over Individual Rights, like Hitler...etc etc etc...

« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 02:42:27 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2579 on: May 12, 2018, 03:22:44 PM »
President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani on Friday escalated his battle with Michael Avenatti, the lawyer for the adult-film actress Stormy Daniels.

Avenatti earlier this week challenged Giuliani to a head-to-head debate.

“It would be very helpful for the public to witness a discussion between Mr. Giuliani and me concerning the facts of the case, etc.,” Avenatti tweeted Tuesday. “I am willing to participate on any network provided both sides are provided a fair shake. I am also willing to do it on 12-hrs notice.”

During a phone interview with Business Insider, Giuliani said he wouldn’t debate Avenatti because the lawyer was “pimping for money.”

“I don’t get involved with pimps,” Giuliani said. “The media loves to give him room because he makes these roundabout charges and they turn out to mean nothing. I think he’s going to get himself in serious trouble.” […]

“I wouldn’t debate him because it wouldn’t be fair,” the former New York mayor and US attorney continued.

He added, “I debate, like, really intelligent, skilled people,” pointing to the famed attorney and Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz.

“I know Alan Dershowitz,” Giuliani said. “He’s no Alan Dershowitz.”

https://www.weaselzippers.us/384608-i-dont-get-involved-with-pimps-rudy-giuliani-escalates-battle-with-stormy-daniels-lawyer/