Author Topic: The "I Saw This Funny Thing On The Net" Thread  (Read 600226 times)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: The "I Saw This Funny Thing On The Net" Thread
« Reply #2700 on: March 25, 2019, 09:34:51 AM »
I honestly don't know whether to laugh or to cry.  Yes, the loneliest message board in history is still in operation.

http://nanosecondinv.proboards.com/board/25/general-board

I wonder if she pays big money to have a place to talk to herself?

My guess is that Nano put the billing on auto and Proboards keeps the lights on as long as the rent keeps being paid. As for talking to herself - As I recall she was better at that than she was talking to anyone else...

Online WilliamVA

« Reply #2701 on: March 25, 2019, 10:18:52 AM »
I honestly don't know whether to laugh or to cry.  Yes, the loneliest message board in history is still in operation.

http://nanosecondinv.proboards.com/board/25/general-board

I wonder if she pays big money to have a place to talk to herself?

According to the proboards add at the bottom it is Free!! 

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2702 on: March 25, 2019, 06:13:28 PM »
For the newer among us that's where we were after the first Powerline blowup.   Then some turned into the tone police and it split up.  Think of them (now down to 1) as Scott Johnson having a meltdown and us the ones using barbarian terms such as dumbass, and making fun of cruise ship captains.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2703 on: March 25, 2019, 06:37:54 PM »
"Tone police".   My blood still boils at the thought ...........
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2704 on: March 25, 2019, 08:08:08 PM »
  I still won't respond to anything she posts I will never forgive or forget.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2705 on: March 25, 2019, 09:43:23 PM »
I clearly remember a genuine, bona-fide as$wipe who shilled via the misbegotten moniker of "Chicago Gabriel". I don't know for certain, but he might have transitioned to "she" by now . . .
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2706 on: March 25, 2019, 11:11:13 PM »
I clearly remember a genuine, bona-fide as$wipe who shilled via the misbegotten moniker of "Chicago Gabriel". I don't know for certain, but he might have transitioned to "she" by now . . .

Yeah, I remember him, too; he was in favor of murdering babies born of failed abortions because "who was gonna pay?".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2707 on: March 26, 2019, 12:01:16 PM »
I often get my PL a$$wipes confused...there's a lot of cross-over batshyt-crazy that blends one into another.  The handles I recognize though.  CG was like annoyingly repetitive with the proglodyte BS while pretending not to be a full-blown proglodyte IIRC.  R**tard was a loathsome unrepentant treasonous snake...his pal A**tard too.  Why PL put up with such slime still amazes me...any moderator with as much sense as God at least gave the common dog could tell what faction was defecating in their lounge...but no, their answer was to kill the board.  Just like Establishment RINO/CINO/AINO cowards always do...run away from problems instead of confronting them.

The tone police thing was quite a row at CT...and then Nano went old/sick/nuts...

Thank God our wandering in the digital desert and torment by all manner of demons ended!

We have a good home now!   ::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2708 on: March 26, 2019, 01:38:48 PM »
I often get my PL a$$wipes confused...there's a lot of cross-over batshyt-crazy that blends one into another.  The handles I recognize though.  CG was like annoyingly repetitive with the proglodyte BS while pretending not to be a full-blown proglodyte IIRC.  R**tard was a loathsome unrepentant treasonous snake...his pal A**tard too.  Why PL put up with such slime still amazes me...any moderator with as much sense as God at least gave the common dog could tell what faction was defecating in their lounge...but no, their answer was to kill the board.  Just like Establishment RINO/CINO/AINO cowards always do...run away from problems instead of confronting them.

The tone police thing was quite a row at CT...and then Nano went old/sick/nuts...

Thank God our wandering in the digital desert and torment by all manner of demons ended!

We do!

And don't forget, Jim Hoft (now of Gateway Pundit) was *supposed* to be moderating at the old PL.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2709 on: March 27, 2019, 07:20:10 AM »

We do!

And don't forget, Jim Hoft (now of Gateway Pundit) was *supposed* to be moderating at the old PL.

Yeah...I think there might have been a disconnect between the PL guys "policy" and the moderators willingness to play in that tar-pit alone...so how much of it was Jim and how much of it the guys I dunno for certain...I meander through GP and over the years I haven't noted any obvious tone-police stuff, but I don't read their comments much either.  Getting to your *supposed* moderation point again the infrequent appearances I definitely recall...there could be weeks, not days of calls to clean out the dregs of leftists throwing pooh before there was a moderator sighting...and those calls were not tone related but pure vile leftist troll types offering nothing constructive to discussions...and it shouldn't have been that hard to note the difference between troll and tone. 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2710 on: March 27, 2019, 10:55:01 AM »
To clarify my point about Hoft, it wasn't that he was involved with the 'tone police', he very much wasn't, it was that he didn't do a very good job moderating for PL (which is as you wrote).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2711 on: March 27, 2019, 12:19:25 PM »
OK, we're on the same page then.   ::thumbsup::

If it was me though...I would have violated their policy and executed my own best judgement and if the rest of the boys didn't like it...well, they would be told to stuff it!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2712 on: April 01, 2019, 12:17:11 PM »

Is that the Joe Biden mat?

::hysterical::

H/T - WZ

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2713 on: April 02, 2019, 12:54:20 PM »
  I want that door mat is it real?
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2714 on: April 03, 2019, 07:07:33 AM »
I dunno.  All you need though is a plain mat, stencil and spray paint.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2715 on: April 03, 2019, 12:32:53 PM »

Yeah, my brother signed on for this...not that anybody listening won't get bored to the point of hurting themselves...

Still...

::)

I think the same brilliance is at work here in the doomed UK -

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/29/hunt-gang-ransacked-knife-amnesty-bin-9058584/

Yeah...I bet the Bobby's are speechless...

And, funniest of all has to be this -

Former White House advisor Valerie Jarrett complained in her new book that there was a “general macho atmosphere” in the Obama White House.

I think that is a misprint...it should read "general flaming faggot atmosphere" in the Obama White House!

::hysterical::   ::rolllaughing::   ::laughonfloor::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2716 on: April 03, 2019, 04:11:24 PM »
  The Britts have them on camera but didn't mention that they were Muzzies.    ::saywhat:: ::saywhat::
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2717 on: April 04, 2019, 06:53:27 AM »
Being a slave to the PC/Diversity/MutliCulti Cult means never having to explain why you submitted to the Satanic forces of Mohammad.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2719 on: April 06, 2019, 09:44:51 AM »
O.M.G.

It's not just that I am impressed with his audacity to speak the truth in this age of universal deceit, or that Twit has allowed him to continue, but my sense of wonder at the sheer number of rhetorical questions that I myself have pondered.

I have a new hero!