Author Topic: The "I Saw This Funny Thing On The Net" Thread  (Read 601252 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: The "I Saw This Funny Thing On The Net" Thread
« Reply #440 on: September 23, 2013, 12:17:25 PM »
Heh, good one Trap!  LOL!

Oh, and thanks for the Max info.

And check this out, should be right up your alley!

http://www.imao.us/index.php/2013/09/forget-punching-hippies-hippie-skeet-is-where-its-at/

Pull!

::hysterical::

That's funny. ::laughonfloor::
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #441 on: September 24, 2013, 11:54:52 AM »
Homosexual Photos Of Obama Surface

Young Barack Obama and unidentified boyfriend

http://peacemoonbeam.typepad.com/bighairynews/2013/09/homosexual-photos-of-obama-surface.html

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

RickZ

« Reply #442 on: September 24, 2013, 10:35:04 PM »
That person in the picture with Owebama looks like Mooch.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #443 on: September 24, 2013, 10:39:09 PM »
Are Wookies androgynous?

RickZ

« Reply #444 on: September 24, 2013, 10:56:43 PM »
Well, Mooch is certainly packing, IYKWIMAITYD.

Here's your androgyny, fashion faux pas (to be kind) and all.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe trying to be a fashion plate and failing miserably is a trait of the androgynous.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #445 on: September 25, 2013, 03:56:51 AM »
It's a trait of the hopelessly vain and self centered. I will never understand the fascination/worship of the left with this person. She isn't even vaguely attractive and I can say that because there are dozens of high profile black women who are so it's not like there's nothing to base a comparison on.

Sure, there are uglier women out there. But to fawn over this person like she is some kind of fashion model is pretty damned stupid. I mean, I don't remember anyone, right or left or whatever, making this kind of noise over Barbara Bush (and for good reason). But then Barbara Bush had the class to not parade around in designer dresses and pants suits, either. This is a pretty ordinary looking first lady who goes out of her way to dress in such a way to draw attention to the fact that she is pretty ordinary looking.

A lot of people will (well, probably won't but should) look back on this with embarrassed regret in a few years.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

RickZ

« Reply #446 on: September 25, 2013, 05:50:07 AM »
It's a Cult of Personalities, Trap, nothing more, with some idealized projection thrown in.  Because proggies do worship Owebama as their Lard and Sewage, with the wife worship going along for the ride, they think we conservatives worship Bush as well.  That is why there are all those still living in the Fruticis culpam est ('It's Bush's Fault!') world, where Bush is responsible for everything bad that happens in the Owebama Administration.  Look at their position on chemical weapons.  Saddam had them, and only he and no other party in Iraq had them, and he used them on the Kurds.  But there were no WMDs in Iraq, no sirree, none at all.  Why . . . Bush lied!  They became ankle-biters in that war.  But Syria is much more serious and besides, conservatives like war so what's the problem?  They think by insulting Bush, we will get our panties in a twist, when Bush was not a conservative at all, just a hated Republican.  On top of that, we have hero worship, like with Reagan, but not idolization as we are smart enough to realize he was a man and fallible.  Very much unlike their god-like worship of Owebama, a tenet of faith in their Progressive religion.

The perils of Cults of Personality used to be taught in schools.  Now schools actually foment such cultish behavior.  Mmm!  Mmm  Mmm!

The proggies in the Political/Media/Education complex will have to suffer lead ventilation poisoning if we are to have any hope, any hope whatsoever.  Just throwing them out of office does not suffice as they can still come back to bite us.  Yes, a Joe McCarthy HUAC, rooting out the proggies in our society.

I swear if I ever get to a TEA Party rally, I'm going to piss off a lot of the milquetoast participants with signage like this:

Wanted:  Dead or Alive
     Picture

Reward
Thanks of a Grateful Nation

with the pictures being the various proggies who need to go:  Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, Reid, Wasserman-Schultz, et.al.  If pictures of Bush with a Hitler mustache are within the realm of political discourse, so is my idea of protest signage.  I'm long past being tired of this shyt and really don't care what anyone thinks anymore.  With Kerry thinking he can sign our gun rights away to the UN, with the Jack@ss Party thinking they can control every aspect of my life, with cutouts for special groups under OwebamaCare, enough is enough.  I'm tired of mincing words.  Owebama must be eliminated with extreme prejudice -- and alacrity.  I'm done talking in euphemisms.

"These are the times that try men's souls: The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. . . . Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."

Time to emulate some real radicals and find our collective set.

I'm still trying to figure out how to have a tax protest idea of mine spread.  I want taxpayers to fill out the OwebamaCare form that will be a part of our 1040s thusly:  Write across the form, 'Fukc Obama' and 'Fukc the IRS', leaving the rest blank, then sign it.  Attach a small slip of paper the size of a W-2, which reads 'The information on this form is true as filed.  I have done nothing wrong.  I plead the Fifth.  If it works for the IRS, it works for me.'  If 150-200 million tax returns had such wording, or something similar, some Fedcoat somewhere would take notice -- and be put on notice.  Like I said, I'm tired and long past caring.  No regrets.  I have but one life to give for my Country, so let it be a worthwhile death.  Defeating progressivism in this Country is, if it comes to it, a worthwhile death.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #447 on: September 25, 2013, 07:17:10 AM »
I'm still trying to figure out how to have a tax protest idea of mine spread.  I want taxpayers to fill out the OwebamaCare form that will be a part of our 1040s thusly:  Write across the form, 'Fukc Obama' and 'Fukc the IRS', leaving the rest blank, then sign it.  Attach a small slip of paper the size of a W-2, which reads 'The information on this form is true as filed.  I have done nothing wrong.  I plead the Fifth.  If it works for the IRS, it works for me.'  If 150-200 million tax returns had such wording, or something similar, some Fedcoat somewhere would take notice -- and be put on notice.  Like I said, I'm tired and long past caring.  No regrets.  I have but one life to give for my Country, so let it be a worthwhile death.  Defeating progressivism in this Country is, if it comes to it, a worthwhile death. - RickZ

Bravo!!!
 ::clapping:: 

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #448 on: September 25, 2013, 01:54:22 PM »
A few years ago my library invited an author to speak who had written a book on how Michelle was this fashionista.  I couldn't believe anyone would think that enough to write a book.  Found out it was some journalist trying to get extra cred I think. I wish I'd gone just to see who was in the audience.

At best Michelle is ordinary.  Except for her evening wear she looks like she buys her clothes at TJ Maxx or JC Penneys.  Nothing wrong with that; that's where I go. So like I said ordinary.

::thinking:: ::facepalm::

Wait a minute.

I'm a fashion icon too!!!   ::danceban:: ::bustamove:: ::danceban::

(Except I'm not black and have to prove I'm ordinary and know how to get dressed which then because I'm black gets elevated to supreme, wonderful dresser!)
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #449 on: September 25, 2013, 09:32:37 PM »
Via Despair.com where of course you can buy em..some old favorites with some new ones.  Maybe some of these should be converted to smilie icons.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 09:39:17 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #450 on: September 25, 2013, 09:49:25 PM »
Via Despair.com where of course you can buy em..some old favorites with some new ones.  Maybe some of these should be converted to smilie icons.

'
'
These are SOOOOOOO awesome! I wish I knew some idiots that could read. I would show them these pics.....and then spend many hours trying to explain the concepts...but...if even ONE understood it would be worth it. Otherwise, they would remain Democrats.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #451 on: September 26, 2013, 12:43:45 AM »
I've bought several of their items.  I have the Insight one in a frame on my kitchen shelf.

I've always said if I had an office and I was a boss I'd have a half dozen of these on my walls to intimidate the heck out of people.

;D
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #452 on: September 26, 2013, 07:24:31 AM »
Oh hey, LV?  You didn't have to risk going into that event and expose yourself to possible contagion and likely angst...you could have just sat in the parking lot and taken pics of the poor souls attending that joke!

And, my contributions -

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #453 on: September 26, 2013, 12:01:30 PM »
Oh hey, LV?  You didn't have to risk going into that event and expose yourself to possible contagion and likely angst...you could have just sat in the parking lot and taken pics of the poor souls attending that joke!

::facepalm::

I almost got the Mistakes skin for my laptop.  I love that one.  I wimped out and got the Individuality one instead. Next time I'm getting that one.

Shoot looks like they don't have mine any more. This is on my laptop. I especially enjoy it when I'm at the library and all the high school students are there.

A picture of a snowflake.

Individuality.
Always remember you are unique.

Just like everyone else.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #454 on: September 26, 2013, 12:04:28 PM »

A picture of a snowflake.

Individuality.
Always remember you are unique.

Just like everyone else.

Look under "retired" demotivators.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #455 on: September 26, 2013, 12:12:10 PM »
Thanks. I didn't see that. Their search feature came up with nothing when I typed it in. (And I spelled it correctly)

Haven't been their in awhile-some fun new things.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #456 on: September 27, 2013, 08:15:45 AM »
Good one.   ::thumbsup::

RickZ

« Reply #457 on: October 01, 2013, 01:20:13 AM »
rayra's 'government shutdown' banner over at GCP.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #458 on: October 01, 2013, 06:23:47 AM »
Heh.  Nice.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #459 on: October 01, 2013, 07:12:54 AM »
Yeah...if only the spying on citizens stopped....