Author Topic: The "I Saw This Funny Thing On The Net" Thread  (Read 600569 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: The "I Saw This Funny Thing On The Net" Thread
« Reply #1420 on: July 23, 2015, 08:34:35 AM »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #1421 on: July 24, 2015, 01:42:09 PM »
Via Kevin Baker --

Quote of the Day - RACIST! Edition

Seen on Facebook:

White privilege = being held responsible for the acts of your ancestors by blacks who accept no responsibility for the acts of their children.  Mark L. Anderson
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #1422 on: July 25, 2015, 09:34:40 PM »
Funny, but true.   ::gaah::
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 07:20:40 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1423 on: July 27, 2015, 07:21:58 AM »
Young Democrats gather at DNC event...

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=6693

::hysterical::   ::rolllaughing::   ::laughonfloor::

Hope...abandoned!   ::laughonfloor::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1424 on: July 30, 2015, 07:12:02 AM »
http://iotwreport.com/what-the-heck-did-barry-eat/

Comments as expected are a hoot!

::hysterical::

"Bacon!"

::laughonfloor::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1425 on: August 05, 2015, 07:05:57 AM »
Newsflash!

Kelly Osbourne doesn't clean toilets..thinks Latino's are only good for cleaning her crapper!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/230842-kelly-osbourne-slams-donald-trump-for-being-a-racist-if-you-kick-every-latino-out-of-this-country-then-whos-going-to-be-cleaning-your-toilet-donald-trump/

Must be that inherited drug abuse...and the overly pampered lifestyle...

Certainly deserves a lengthly "swirlie"!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #1426 on: August 05, 2015, 08:56:32 AM »
Perez later apologized to Osbourne for being “sensitive,” saying that her "disdain should go to only Donald Trump.”

So since Osbourne's a lib, it's OK. Gotcha.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1427 on: August 06, 2015, 08:21:13 PM »
Perez later apologized to Osbourne for being “sensitive,” saying that her "disdain should go to only Donald Trump.”

So since Osbourne's a lib, it's OK. Gotcha.
Not surprising that Osbourne, courtesy of Sharon, raised an idiot. When during your entire life you hear, smell and speak with libtards, chances are...
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1428 on: August 07, 2015, 09:56:04 AM »
Swear word maps

Maybe the Northeast uses this word so often because there are so many assholes there to encounter?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1429 on: August 07, 2015, 10:01:30 AM »
Hell Bitch sh*t Pussy!

::speechless::

Well, this is Prog central/Hildabeast territory...

Good find Weisshaupt...once of the funniest things I've seen in a while.  I needed a good chuckle today.

::thumbsup::
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 10:31:49 AM by Libertas »

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #1430 on: August 07, 2015, 04:51:54 PM »
Maybe the Northeast uses this word so often because there are so many assholes there to encounter?

I've heard of a Masshole.... ::unknowncomic::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #1431 on: August 07, 2015, 05:52:21 PM »

I've heard of a Masshole.... ::unknowncomic::

Yep.

It appears I've absorbed, by osmosis, the use of most of 'em.   ::unknowncomic::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #1432 on: August 07, 2015, 08:05:50 PM »
If I were to believe that map then I would have to conclude that there isn't much swearing going on in my neck of the woods.

The fu*k you say?!

The only term I don't hear in common usage around here is fu*kboy - I've never heard that one before.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1433 on: August 09, 2015, 08:55:36 PM »
If I were to believe that map then I would have to conclude that there isn't much swearing going on in my neck of the woods.

The fu*k you say?!

The only term I don't hear in common usage around here is fu*kboy - I've never heard that one before.

I bet Barry gets called that all the time.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1434 on: August 10, 2015, 08:20:31 AM »

The fu*k you say?!

As opposed to Assatollah?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1435 on: August 10, 2015, 09:51:23 AM »

The fu*k you say?!

As opposed to Assatollah?

::thinking::

An ass-worshipping Islaminal...

Yeah, that'll cover it.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1436 on: August 10, 2015, 12:36:17 PM »
Barry is the ayatollah of Shiiteollah.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1437 on: August 11, 2015, 09:55:13 AM »
From one of those viral email forwarding chain things..

Checking out at the store, the young cashier suggested to the much older lady that she should bring her own grocery bags,     because plastic bags are not good for the environment.

The woman apologized to     the young girl     and explained, "We didn't have this 'green thing' back in my earlier days."

The young clerk responded, "That's our problem today. Your generation did not care enough to save our environment for future generations."

The older lady said that she was right -- our generation didn't have the     "green thing" in its day. The older lady went on to explain:

Back then, we returned milk
bottles, soda bottles and beer bottles to the store. The store sent them back to the plant to be washed and sterilized and refilled, so it could use the same bottles over and over.     So they really were recycled. But we didn't have the "green thing" back in our day.

Grocery stores bagged our groceries in brown paper bags that we reused for numerous things. Most memorable besides household garbage bags was the use of brown paper bags as book covers for our school books. This was to ensure that public property (the books provided for our use by the school) was not defaced by our scribblings. Then we were able to personalize our books on the brown paper bags. But, too bad we didn't do the "green thing" back then.

We walked up stairs because we didn't have an escalator in every store and office building. We walked to the grocery store and didn't climb into a 300-horsepower machine every time we had to go two blocks.

But she was right. We didn't have the "green thing" in our day.

Back then we washed the baby's diapers because we didn't have the throw away kind. We dried clothes on a line, not in an energy-gobbling machine burning up 220 volts. Wind and solar power really did dry our clothes back in our early days.     Kids got hand-me-down clothes from their brothers or sisters, not always brand-new clothing.

But that young lady is right; we didn't have the "green thing" back in our day.

Back then we had one TV, or radio, in the house -- not a TV in every room. And the TV had a small screen the size of a handkerchief (remember them?), not a screen the size of the state of Montana. In the kitchen we blended and stirred by hand because we didn't have electric machines to do everything for us. When we packaged a fragile item to send in the mail, we used wadded up old newspapers to cushion it, not Styrofoam or plastic bubble wrap.

Back then, we didn't fire up an engine and burn gasoline just to cut the lawn. We used a push mower that ran on human power.

We exercised by working so we didn't need to go to a health club to run on treadmills that operate on electricity.

But she's right; we didn't have the "green thing" back then.

We drank from a fountain when we were thirsty instead of using a cup or a plastic bottle every time we had a drink of water. We refilled writing pens with ink instead of buying a new pen, and we replaced the razor blade in a           razor     instead of throwing away the whole razor just because the blade got dull.

But we didn't have the "green thing" back then.

Back then, people took the streetcar or a bus and kids rode their bikes to school or walked instead of turning their moms into a 24-hour taxi service in the family's $45,000 SUV or van, which cost what a whole house did before the"green thing."

We had one electrical outlet in a room, not an entire bank of sockets to power a dozen appliances. And we didn't need a computerized gadget to receive a signal beamed from satellites 23,000 miles out in space in order to find the nearest burger joint.

But isn't it sad the current generation laments how wasteful we old folks were just because we didn't have the "green thing" back then?

Please forward this on to another selfish old person who needs a lesson in conservation from a smart ass young person.

We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off... Especially from a tattooed, multiple pierced smartass who can't make change without the cash register telling them how much.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1438 on: August 11, 2015, 11:36:36 AM »
We could also add:

We didn't have the "green thing" back in our day, but our toilets worked more often on 1 flush back then than the multiple flushes needed now on "eco-freindly" low-flow toilets of today.

And we pumped oil out of our ground, refined it and used it...we didn't need Saudi Arabia or any other crazy-assed Muslim nation...where the "green thing" has done nothing but hamper our domestic energy production and gave us the wonderful idea of "ethonol" a process that wastes so-called "precious ground water" at a ratio of 10:1 or worse, but hey it says "green" and it is subsidized, so funtastic, eh?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1439 on: August 12, 2015, 07:28:14 AM »